Team 4 advice

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
AresGodOWar
Legend
Legend

Team 4 advice

Postby AresGodOWar » Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:47 pm

I need a better WR2 other than Parker so I can drop him to WR3

Who do you think I can get for Dez and Sutton , Or JMatt and Sutton ?

Or should I just wait for Dez to sign maybe his value goes up ?
(1) 12 Team, QB 1.5 PPRushingYard, TE 1.5 PPR
QB-J.Hurts, B.Mayfield, K.Murray
RB-A.Ekeler, S.Barkley, T.Pollard, D.Swift, Z.Moss, T.Chandler, J.Kelley
WR-D.Samuel, M.Pittman, M.Brown, J.Jeudy, J.Addison, R.Moore, S.Moore, KJ.Osborn, J.Tolbert
TE-M.Andrews, D.Waller

(2) 12 Team, 1 PPR
QB-J.Hurts, R.Wilson
RB-J.Mixon, A.Ekeler, I.Pacheco, A.Mattison, C.Akers, A.Gibson, I.Spiller
WR-T.Hill, M.Brown, C.Olave, DJ.Moore J.Jeudy, J.Hyatt
TE-D.Schultz, G.Everett, J.Ferguson

(3) 12 Team, .15 PPCarry, WR 1.25 PPR, TE 2 PPR
QB-L.Jackson, J.Dobbs, T.Lance
RB-J.Jacobs, S.Barkley, A.Mattison, M.Sanders, Z.White, T.Chandler
WR-C.Lamb, AJ.Brown, J.Jeudy, M.Pittman, J.Tolbert
TE-D.Waller, J.Smith, G.Everett

(4) 14 Team SF, .2 PPCarry, TE 1.65 PPR
QB-J.Allen, G.Smith, J.Dobbs
RB-C.McCaffery, J.Mixon, J.Jacobs, Jav.Williams, C.Hubbard, S.Perine, C.Evans
WR-C.Godwin, J.Addison, C.Samuel, D.Parker
TE-D.Schultz, J.Ferguson

Teams 5-8 memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=36583
Teams 9-12 memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=26151
Teams 13-16 memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=42194
Team 17 memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=31326

Rosenbluu
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Re: Team 4 advice

Postby Rosenbluu » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:21 am

I’d honestly do a mini rebuild with that team, your WRs are weak and old.

I’d try to sell Gronk/Olsen and see what you could get. Also would look to sell Bell for a younger RB+ maybe a nice WR prospect like Ridley/Moore.
12 Team PPR
QB/2RB/3WR/TE/Flex
QB: Mahomes/Jones
RB: Mixon/Chubb/Mostert/Burkhead/McKinnon
WR: Wilson/JuJu/Marquise/Mooney/Campbell/Dotson/Osborn/Julio/Tolbert/Shakir/Metchie
TE: Andrews/Hurst

topher
All Pro
All Pro

Postby topher » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:58 am

I would have to agree with the previous poster.

To answer the question though, I few names that come to mind are Fitz, Woods, Crabtree.

dblj1199
GOAT
GOAT

Postby dblj1199 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:45 am

Jumping on the band wagon. Your wrs are the biggest issue on your roster. Olsen is near the end and Gronk has talked about retiring also. I’d look to sell them both off, move DT and look to do a quick rebuild. I’d even loook move Bell.
2015, 2017, 2022 Champ.
10 team, 6 pt all td, ppr, 1.5 te ppr. 30 man roster QB, SF, 2 RB, 3 WR, TE, Flex (r/w/t), K, 3 IDP

Qb- Mahomes, Prudy, Baker
RB- S Barkley, Pollard, B Hall, K Herbert, D Foreman, R Johnson, Zeke, J Robinson, Z White, J Wilson(i.r.), J McKinnon, J Mason, J Hill
WR- J Jefferson, Deebo, DJ Moore, OBJ, S Moore, J Jennings, C Austin, Trey Palmer
TE- Andrews, Higbee, Dulchich, Ferguson, D Washington
IDP(3)- P Queen,D Perryman, J Jewell, J Campbell, N Dean (i.r.)
K- E McPherson, Butker

draft picks
2024- 2, 4, 5
2025- 3, 3, 4, 5

NFL-ons
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby NFL-ons » Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:07 am

Man that team's rough. I'm definitely selling Rodgers. Someone will probably over value him. Then bell and gronk. Their value is not going to maintain. Wait until season starts and move DT, Ajay and Drake. Hopefully they have a good game and u can over sell.

Enjoy #1

AresGodOWar
Legend
Legend

Postby AresGodOWar » Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:17 am

Rosenbluu wrote: Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:21 am I’d honestly do a mini rebuild with that team, your WRs are weak and old.

I’d try to sell Gronk/Olsen and see what you could get. Also would look to sell Bell for a younger RB+ maybe a nice WR prospect like Ridley/Moore.
I won the Ship last year with a lessor team ,
Lost this offseason Ryan , Crowell , Sammy , Agholor , Dede , Burton
Added this offseason ARod , Ajayi , Ballage , Samuels , Clement , DT , Allison , Pryor , Sutton

I have Gronk and Olsen that I compare to AB and another top 5 WR in this setup the way TEs put up numbers so while my WRs are a little weak I do love DT and Parker this year at WR , have the top QB , 3 RBs I love , 2 awesome TEs.. I'm just trying to figure out if I should wait on Dez to sign or more him now.

TBH I have a plan on the older guys I figure I get younger on 1 or 2 a year and should still compete without having to do a full rebuild.. I think I got 4-5 years with ARod , 4 with Bell , 3 with DT , 3 with Gronk , 2 with Olsen so each year I'll move 1 or 2 of them for a young player , For some reason older players really hold their value here I can't get Fitz for just a 1st it seems like no one wants to rebuild so all 12 teams are balanced , It's not like a normal 12 team league where it really is a 8-10 team league because 2-4 teams are young and suck.
(1) 12 Team, QB 1.5 PPRushingYard, TE 1.5 PPR
QB-J.Hurts, B.Mayfield, K.Murray
RB-A.Ekeler, S.Barkley, T.Pollard, D.Swift, Z.Moss, T.Chandler, J.Kelley
WR-D.Samuel, M.Pittman, M.Brown, J.Jeudy, J.Addison, R.Moore, S.Moore, KJ.Osborn, J.Tolbert
TE-M.Andrews, D.Waller

(2) 12 Team, 1 PPR
QB-J.Hurts, R.Wilson
RB-J.Mixon, A.Ekeler, I.Pacheco, A.Mattison, C.Akers, A.Gibson, I.Spiller
WR-T.Hill, M.Brown, C.Olave, DJ.Moore J.Jeudy, J.Hyatt
TE-D.Schultz, G.Everett, J.Ferguson

(3) 12 Team, .15 PPCarry, WR 1.25 PPR, TE 2 PPR
QB-L.Jackson, J.Dobbs, T.Lance
RB-J.Jacobs, S.Barkley, A.Mattison, M.Sanders, Z.White, T.Chandler
WR-C.Lamb, AJ.Brown, J.Jeudy, M.Pittman, J.Tolbert
TE-D.Waller, J.Smith, G.Everett

(4) 14 Team SF, .2 PPCarry, TE 1.65 PPR
QB-J.Allen, G.Smith, J.Dobbs
RB-C.McCaffery, J.Mixon, J.Jacobs, Jav.Williams, C.Hubbard, S.Perine, C.Evans
WR-C.Godwin, J.Addison, C.Samuel, D.Parker
TE-D.Schultz, J.Ferguson

Teams 5-8 memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=36583
Teams 9-12 memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=26151
Teams 13-16 memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=42194
Team 17 memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=31326

keebs3
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby keebs3 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:01 am

AresGodOWar wrote: Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:17 am
Rosenbluu wrote: Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:21 am I’d honestly do a mini rebuild with that team, your WRs are weak and old.

I won the Ship last year with a lessor team ,
Lost this offseason Ryan , Crowell , Sammy , Agholor , Dede , Burton
Added this offseason ARod , Ajayi , Ballage , Samuels , Clement , DT , Allison , Pryor , Sutton

I have Gronk and Olsen that I compare to AB and another top 5 WR in this setup the way TEs put up numbers so while my WRs are a little weak I do love DT and Parker this year at WR , have the top QB , 3 RBs I love , 2 awesome TEs.. I'm just trying to figure out if I should wait on Dez to sign or more him now.

TBH I have a plan on the older guys I figure I get younger on 1 or 2 a year and should still compete without having to do a full rebuild.. I think I got 4-5 years with ARod , 4 with Bell , 3 with DT , 3 with Gronk , 2 with Olsen so each year I'll move 1 or 2 of them for a young player , For some reason older players really hold their value here I can't get Fitz for just a 1st it seems like no one wants to rebuild so all 12 teams are balanced , It's not like a normal 12 team league where it really is a 8-10 team league because 2-4 teams are young and suck.
I would probably wait on Dez, then. He's only going to play for a team where he's going to be a main piece of the offense. That should result in a value peak. However, if it gets close to preseason I'd sell. If he misses that time to train with his new team its going to be rough for him- see Sammy and other players that were delt without time to build trust with their new QB.
Best case- an injury happens in camp and Dez signs in the next month. Worse case is he waits to long and ends up without a team or takes a deal too late and fades away into the sunset...
The Usurpers-10 team-.5PPR-1QB 2RB 2WR 1TE 1FLEX
Adopted/Rebuilt 2016-2017 | 2018 Runner up

QB: Deshaun Watson -Cam Newton | Baker Mayfield | Daniel Jones
RB: Saquon Barkley | David Johnson -Breida | Duke | Armstead | D. Harris | J. Samuels
WR: DeAndre Hopkins | Keenan Allen | Stefon Diggs -Christian Kirk | JJAW | James Washington | Hurd
TE: Hunter Henry -Austin Hooper | Irv Smith Jr.

Warriors of the Scarlet Eye-10 team-PPR-Best Ball League-2QB 2RB 2WR 1TE 2FLEX
Est. 2017 | 2018 League Champion :trophy: | 2019 Runner up

QB: Russell Wilson | Baker Mayfield -Carson Wentz
RB: Joe Mixon | Dalvin Cook | Nick Chubb -Mark Ingram | Royce Freeman | Justice Hill | Matt Breida | Bernard | Jonathan Williams
WR: Davante Adams | Mike Evans | Julio Jones -Sammy Watkins | John Brown | DeVante Parker | Deebo Samuel | Nelson Agholor | Terry McLaurin
TE: Evan Engram -Hunter Henry | Ian Thomas | Jacob Hollister