Advice for my team

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
KRT
Role Player
Role Player

Advice for my team

Postby KRT » Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:29 pm

For team in signature looking for some advice on moves to make. I believe my team is a contender but always looking for moves to improve. I have been looking at options to get a better 2nd QB but willing to role with platoon of Mahomes/Bortles/Dalton if have to. Also looking at options for a better TE for this year but not many options out there for me as 1 owner has Kelce/Ertz/Engram and not really open to moving any of them.

Any advice is appreciated.
Back to Back Defending Champion
12 team PPR Dynasty League/Super Flex Standard Scoring/ 26 max roster/ 75years/260,000cap QB/2RB/3WR/TE/SF/Flex/Def
Moving to TE Premium in 2022

QB-
RB- , D. Evans 3yrs/1k, L. Perine 3yrs/1k, Ballage 3yrs/1k
WR- C. Lamb 4yrs/10k, DJ Moore 2yrs/10k, Slayton 2yrs/1k, Lazard 3yrs/11k, Reagor 3yrs/5k
TE- Kittle 3yrs/43k
DEF-

TS-

2021 1.06, 1.07, 2.08, 2.09, 3.03
166,000 in Cap Space

Rosenbluu
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Re: Advice for my team

Postby Rosenbluu » Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:17 pm

You’re fine at QB with Wentz/Mahomes or Bortles honestly if you want you could move Bortles for Brady maybe get a round bump if you want.

You should be fine with Olsen/Howard if anything package something with Howard for one of the TEs depending on his team needs
12 Team PPR
QB/2RB/3WR/TE/Flex
QB: Mahomes/Jones
RB: Mixon/Chubb/Mostert/Burkhead/McKinnon
WR: Wilson/JuJu/Marquise/Mooney/Campbell/Dotson/Osborn/Julio/Tolbert/Shakir/Metchie
TE: Andrews/Hurst

ArrylT
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby ArrylT » Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:42 pm

Looks like this is a salary cap type league? So my advice would be to cross-post in the Salary Cap/Auction forum to ensure better responses. :)
Please speak to clarion contrarion before considering the use of vetos..

sloth8u
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby sloth8u » Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:47 pm

id go ahead and see what you could get for a lot of your 1yr guys. you have some that i would hold, but some that i would certainly sell. i cant imagine that there is a tag option for all of them.

i agree that your likely a contender in your format, but i think selling some of those 1yr guys may hurt your depth.....but set you up better going forward in both free agency and youth.

i dont know your cap/yrs or timing of free agency or how it typically works in your league... my opinion would certainly change if those were the guys you added to get you where you are today.

Iamwebb223
Role Player
Role Player

Postby Iamwebb223 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:09 pm

KRT wrote: Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:29 pm For team in signature looking for some advice on moves to make. I believe my team is a contender but always looking for moves to improve. I have been looking at options to get a better 2nd QB but willing to role with platoon of Mahomes/Bortles/Dalton if have to. Also looking at options for a better TE for this year but not many options out there for me as 1 owner has Kelce/Ertz/Engram and not really open to moving any of them.

Any advice is appreciated.
I would see what you could get for A. Cooper. You've got plenty of depth at WR so i'd just see you may be able to package him with Bortles for an upgrade at QB2, RB2 or flex.
Team 1 - 12 Team 20 man ros. TD Heavy - Big Play Bonuses, 3 pts. Every 25 yds. Rush/Rec.
QB - J. Hurts
RB - J. Taylor, JK Dobbins, R. Stevenson, D. Harris
WR - J. Jefferson, DK, G. Wilson, C. Olave
TE - M. Andrews, McBride

2021 League Champ

Team 2 - 10 Team 22 man rosters/PPR BIG PLAY TD BONUSES, 1 pt. 10 yds. Rush/Rec. 2 flex
QB - J. Herbert
RB - Saquon, JK Dobbins, 1.01(Bijan), C. Patterson
WR - AJBrown, J. Waddle, G. Wilson, C. Kirk
TE - Goedert

5 Time League Champ

Team 3 - 12 Team 22 man rosters PPR/BIG PLAY BONUS TD’s, RB & TE Premium
QB - J. Herbert
RB - J. Taylor, E. Elliott, D. Henry
WR - C. Kupp, J. Jefferson, Deebo, Amon Ra
TE - T. Kelce, I. Smith Jr.
2023 2 1sts

2021 League Champ

AresGodOWar
Legend
Legend

Postby AresGodOWar » Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:17 am

TBH I love Olsen this year I think he bounces back to around his 80-1000 and is right up there with Kelce and Ertz in points you know he is Cams main man look what he did in the playoff game , Then OJ should start being what he should in the next year or 2..
Your backup QBs aren't to bad Bortles is sneaky good and Mahomes has the weapons to put up a lot of points just look what Smith did last year and they added Watkins.
(1) 12 Team, QB 1.5 PPRushingYard, TE 1.5 PPR
QB-J.Hurts, B.Mayfield, K.Murray
RB-A.Ekeler, S.Barkley, T.Pollard, D.Swift, Z.Moss, T.Chandler, J.Kelley
WR-D.Samuel, M.Pittman, M.Brown, J.Jeudy, J.Addison, R.Moore, S.Moore, KJ.Osborn, J.Tolbert
TE-M.Andrews, D.Waller

(2) 12 Team, 1 PPR
QB-J.Hurts, R.Wilson
RB-J.Mixon, A.Ekeler, I.Pacheco, A.Mattison, C.Akers, A.Gibson, I.Spiller
WR-T.Hill, M.Brown, C.Olave, DJ.Moore J.Jeudy, J.Hyatt
TE-D.Schultz, G.Everett, J.Ferguson

(3) 12 Team, .15 PPCarry, WR 1.25 PPR, TE 2 PPR
QB-L.Jackson, J.Dobbs, T.Lance
RB-J.Jacobs, S.Barkley, A.Mattison, M.Sanders, Z.White, T.Chandler
WR-C.Lamb, AJ.Brown, J.Jeudy, M.Pittman, J.Tolbert
TE-D.Waller, J.Smith, G.Everett

(4) 14 Team SF, .2 PPCarry, TE 1.65 PPR
QB-J.Allen, G.Smith, J.Dobbs
RB-C.McCaffery, J.Mixon, J.Jacobs, Jav.Williams, C.Hubbard, S.Perine, C.Evans
WR-C.Godwin, J.Addison, C.Samuel, D.Parker
TE-D.Schultz, J.Ferguson

Teams 5-8 memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=36583
Teams 9-12 memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=26151
Teams 13-16 memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=42194
Team 17 memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=31326

topher
All Pro
All Pro

Postby topher » Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:04 am

Honestly, I like your team at QB and TE, I see no need to change. You are fine at QB and I like both the young 2 TE you have, plus they are bridged with a great Olsen who is a huge bounce back for this year in my opinion.