who do ou like more Keke Coutee or Nyheim Hines?

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
Skulls
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

who do ou like more Keke Coutee or Nyheim Hines?

Postby Skulls » Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:25 am

Havent updated my sig in a bit, but if you needed equal help at both RB and WR, who do you like more Keke Coutee or Nyheim Hines?...this has been offered to me

Thank You
12 team dynasty 26 man roster .5 PPR RB. 1.0 PPR wr. 1.5ppr TE..6 pts. all tds.
Start 1 QB..2-3 RBS 2-4 WRS.. 1-2 TES

http://football20.myfantasyleague.com/2 ... L=10388&O=
QB Matt Ryan Patrick Mahommes
RB Bell, Fournette, Aaron Jones, James Connor, Mcguire, Prosise, Josh Adams
WR Julio, JuJu Schuster, Marvin Jones, Josh Gordon,Stills, Antonio Callaway, D.J. CharkJosh MaloneBraxton Miller, 3 Packer rookies
TE Ertz, Ben Watson, Higbee
Def Jax Houston
K Gould

Goddard
GOAT
GOAT

Re: who do ou like more Keke Coutee or Nyheim Hines?

Postby Goddard » Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:46 am

Hines

Kkiddynamite
Captain
Captain

Postby Kkiddynamite » Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:15 am

I actually like Keke... I think he will win the starting slot job in Hou... can contribute on special teams... Think people are maybe sleeping on Keke a little... I want no part of the mess that is the Colts backfield. Just me though

HughHoney
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby HughHoney » Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:35 am

Kkiddynamite wrote: Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:15 am I actually like Keke... I think he will win the starting slot job in Hou... can contribute on special teams... Think people are maybe sleeping on Keke a little... I want no part of the mess that is the Colts backfield. Just me though
I like Coutee and agree he’ll win the slot job. But Hines easily for me. Think he’ll be used in a lot of different ways and lead the Colt backfield in fantasy points in PPR.

Panthers357
All Pro
All Pro

Postby Panthers357 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:53 pm

Hines
Team 1 Fleaflicker 12 Team Half PPR Start 9 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1TE, 1Flex RB, WR,TE 1Def, 1K
QB- A Rich , Stafford, Mac Jones, Minshew
RB- Taylor, Etienne, Ekeler, K Walker, Fournette, k miller, foreman, TDP
WR- ARSB, Adams, Evans, Marquise brown, Burks Gallup, Alec Pierce, Boutte
TE Kittle, Waller, Pitts, t kraft
K- nick folk , moody, Maher
Def- ravens, Giants
24 1st, 2 24 2nds, 3 24 3rds
All 25 picks
26 2nd, 26 3rd and 26 4th

Team 2 Sleeper-Superflex
QB a rich, Kyler, Cousins, Brissett
RB Bijan, Pacheco, jerrick McKinnon, Melvin Gordon, Hubbard, Jaylen Warren
Wr jsn, z flowers, Mike Evans, a cooper, aj brown, skyy moore, Pickens, Christian Watson, John metchie
TE Pitts, Goedert
2020 Champion

ArrylT
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby ArrylT » Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:09 pm

Surprised you didnt put a poll - as this is a great poll type question. Also what do you mean this has been offered to you? As in you got an offer that was basically a choice between the two? In exchange for what?
Please speak to clarion contrarion before considering the use of vetos..

bills2
Captain
Captain

Postby bills2 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:14 pm

Hines for me. Could be a ppr monster

Kkiddynamite
Captain
Captain

Postby Kkiddynamite » Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:51 pm

bills2 wrote: Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:14 pm Hines for me. Could be a ppr monster
Or could be irrelevant next year when they draft a RB on day 1 or trade for Tevin Coleman or somebody. They’re RB of the future is not on the team imo. Also not a fan of gadget players and thats what Hines is imo. Small to play WR, never be a 3 down RB.. his floor may be higher but so is his ceiling imo. I know most guys prefer Hines, Im just not one of them.

Johnny Canuck
All Pro
All Pro

Postby Johnny Canuck » Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:50 pm

Kkiddynamite wrote: Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:51 pm Or could be irrelevant next year...
Just like keke could be...lol
Kkiddynamite wrote: Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:51 pm Also not a fan of gadget players and thats what Hines is imo. Small to play WR, never be a 3 down RB.
Just because he’s on the shorter/lighter side doesn’t mean he’s a gadget player. Did u watch the tape before you came to your conclusions? He ran really well between the tackles AND can catch. Hines was far from gadgety at NCS. If anything Hines ran like a traditional RB, while Samuels was the gadget guy at NCS.

Also Hines has a 30.1 BMI. Anything at around 30 is considered standard for most good RBs. For reference, he has a higher BMI than: McCaff, Ronald Jones, AP, Barry Sanders, Jamaal Charles, Chris Johnson, Tiki Barber, Curtis Martin, Thurman Thomas, Ricky Watters, and Terrell Davis just to name a few. He’s short, but he’s compact and quick as lightning, ntm doesn’t run like a small back, he’ll welcome contact and fight for yards.

I like Keke as well, but even just looking at the depth chart of both teams it’s pretty easy to see a path to touches for Hines whereas Keke will have to beat out Fuller or have Hopkins get injured to see enough work to be fantasy relevant.

The answers to the OP’s question is Hines, and its not all that close.