Value of Rick Seals-jones

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
TheRookiePro
Starter
Starter

Re: Value of Rick Seals-jones

Postby TheRookiePro » Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:27 pm

osubuckeyeman wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:48 pm Are we at a point where we won't let people use the restroom?
If it's the owner's policy it's their right. I used to it enforce that same policy years ago at my old place of work. We always mentioned that a bottle of water was $1. There was only one occasion in which someone person actually get upset and cursed me off. I told him to have a good day.

It's normally not a big deal unless the customer makes it one.
Last edited by TheRookiePro on Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
10 Team PPR, 25 man roster(1st and 2nd year player PS option for $20), QB, 2 RB, 3WR, TE, FLEX (RB,WR,TE), K, DEF.

QB-Luck, A. Smith, Fitzpatrick
RB-Gurley, M. Gordon, Jeff Wilson, Tevin Coleman,T. Montgomery, John Kelly, Justin Davis
WR-K. Allen, T. Hill, Josh Gordon, Golladay, Fitzgerald, S. Watkins, J. Reynolds, Enunwa,
TE-Burton, Ebron, Walker
K-Gostkowski
Defense-Vikings, Jaguars, Ravens

Goddard
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Goddard » Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:16 pm

When you gotta go, you gotta go!

osubuckeyeman
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby osubuckeyeman » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:34 pm

TheRookiePro wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:27 pm
osubuckeyeman wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:48 pm Are we at a point where we won't let people use the restroom?
If it's the owner's policy it's their right. I used to it enforce that same policy years ago at my old place of work. We always mentioned that a bottle of water was $1. There was only one occasion in which someone person actually get upset and cursed me off. I told him to have a good day.

It's your right but should you? I mean is it worth that dollar. In this case, it was at a hotel. Not wanting to get into a piss debate here just saying is a profit that important to deny someone the restroom??

TheRookiePro
Starter
Starter

Postby TheRookiePro » Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:06 pm

osubuckeyeman wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:34 pm
TheRookiePro wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:27 pm

It's your right but should you? I mean is it worth that dollar. In this case, it was at a hotel. Not wanting to get into a piss debate here just saying is a profit that important to deny someone the restroom??
Just to clarify, I wasn't the owner. However, I did agree with the rule. And the rule is more about respect of one's establishment. Not a way to swindle people out of $1. The $1 wasn't meant for profit, it was just a way of reasoning with the person.

It's the same principle as being invited to dinner/BBQ at a friend's house and you're the cheapskate who doesn't bring dessert or wine/beer.

Also this particular business wasn't located in the best of neighborhoods. One time a non-customer used the bathroom and she left crack cocaine residue in the sink. Ahh memories.
10 Team PPR, 25 man roster(1st and 2nd year player PS option for $20), QB, 2 RB, 3WR, TE, FLEX (RB,WR,TE), K, DEF.

QB-Luck, A. Smith, Fitzpatrick
RB-Gurley, M. Gordon, Jeff Wilson, Tevin Coleman,T. Montgomery, John Kelly, Justin Davis
WR-K. Allen, T. Hill, Josh Gordon, Golladay, Fitzgerald, S. Watkins, J. Reynolds, Enunwa,
TE-Burton, Ebron, Walker
K-Gostkowski
Defense-Vikings, Jaguars, Ravens

MoneyPumpkins
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby MoneyPumpkins » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:00 pm

#5willalwaysloveyou wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:16 pm I just traded seals for TJ Yeldon. Wanted the fournette cuff
now that's a good trade, i like yeldon in 2019
10 Team. 29 man roster, 0.5 PPR: 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 Def, 1 K
QB: J. Winston, J. Garoppolo, P Rivers, J Rosen
RB: S. Barkley, D. Cook, M. Breida, A. Jones, J. Kelly
WR: C. Davis, M. Williams, J. Brown, J. Gordon, C. Sutton, A. Miller, DJ Moore, J. Crowder, K. Coutee, M. Gallup, G. Allison, D. Moore, L. Treadwell, C. Meredith, C. Samuel
TE: G. Kittle, D. Njoku, D. Goedert
2019 Picks 1st, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th

Ravenous
Role Player
Role Player

Postby Ravenous » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:47 pm

I dropped RSJ during the off-season as I already had Ertz, ASJ, Hooper

I also drafted T. Burton at 3.02 (pick 22 in a 10 team).

RSJ was drafted at 4.02 (pick 32)

Just a reminder that even though RSJ "broke out" last year...it was for 2 games . Maybe I would weight those 2 games higher if they were the last 2 or in the playoffs. He went back to being nothing right after...

I am looking at my league stats page right now and pulled out the following TE facts:
RSJ 12/201/3 on 28 tgts
RSJ was #63 in receptions
RSJ was #48 in targets
RSJ was #25 in TDs
RSJ was #45 in Yds

Here are a few examples of guys that had similar or more production than RSJ in one stat or another with absolutely 0 value...

Demetrius Harris, KCC 18/224/1 on 35
Nick O'Leary, BUF 22/322/2 on 32
Seth Devalve, CLE 33/395/1 on 58
Coby Fleener, NOS 22/295/2 on 30
Darren Fells, DET 17/177/3 on 26

There multiple reasons to like RSJ over these guys given his situation vs theirs. However, I think he is JAG, and agree with some other posters that he isn't worth trading for...but if you really like him...throw something that you value even less, like a 3rd or 4th round pick.
Too many teams and lineup changes to keep track of them all.