How to improve my team

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
Krissi24
Role Player
Role Player

How to improve my team

Postby Krissi24 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:08 pm

12 Team 0,5 PPR
Starting QB, 2RB, 3WR, TE and 1FLEX

Looking for comments on my team and how to improve it. Kind of stuck at the moment on how and where to trade.

Lauletta, Kyle NYG QB
Luck, Andrew IND QB
Tannehill, Ryan MIA QB
Webb, Davis NYG QB

Cannon, Trenton NYJ RB
Carson, Chris SEA RB
Chubb, Nick CLE RB
Jackson, Justin LAC RB
McKinnon, Jerick SFO RB
Michel, Sony NEP RB
Penny, Rashaad SEA RB
Prosise, C.J. SEA RB
Warren, Chris OAK RB

Adams, Davante GBP WR
Ateman, Marcell OAK WR
Darboh, Amara SEA WR
Davis, Corey TEN WR
Moore, David SEA WR
Quinn, Trey WAS WR
Smith-Schuster, JuJu PIT WR
Watkins, Sammy KCC WR
Weah, Jester HOU WR
Wilson, Cedrick DAL WR

Butt, Jake DEN TE
Ebron, Eric IND TE
Jarwin, Blake DAL TE
Shaheen, Adam CHI TE

Thanks guys......

playa_hata
All Pro
All Pro

Re: How to improve my team

Postby playa_hata » Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:38 pm

super young team doesnt look like you are going to compete for a few years but if some of these young guys hit you could have an actual dynasty on youre hands! i would deff trade mckinnon now while his adp is still high hes old and doesnt mesch with the age of youre team as a whole. see what you can get for him by himself or maybe involved ina package mckinnon already 26 by time ur teams ready to compete in 2 years mckinnons 28 and worthless imo.
12 team PPR SuperFlex start 9 (Same for each team)

TM1
QB: Rodgers, Rivers, Dak, Dalton, Smith
RB: Zeke, CMC, Jacobs, Chubb, Gore, Dearnest
WR: Davante Adams, Tyreek, Fuller, Aj Brown, AB, MVS, Fulgham, Ward, Fitz, Beasley, amendola, zaccheus
TE: Ertz, Engram, Fells

TM2
QB: Rodgers, Baker, Stafford, Bridgewater
RB:Kamara, Chubb, Hunt, Singletary
WR:M Evans,D Adams,Kupp, AJ brown, lockett, sanders,miller, Patrick, Robinson, Hamilton, Lasley, D.Robinson, Trey Quinn, Scantling, agholor
TE: Kelce, Rudolph, Irv smith, gronk, Burton

jomaed
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby jomaed » Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:52 pm

I dont see this as Superflex. Why are Laluetta and Webb rostered? Actually theres multiple players on your roster I have never heard of. Not much advise other than be patient and keep waiting for the opportunities to gain value an accumulate more picks.

sloth8u
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby sloth8u » Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:41 pm

you have some droppable guys....but other than that...id stick it out. adams, davis,juju, sammy is a nice young wr corp. chubb, michel, penny, mckinnon looks solid for a building teams rb situation.

as mentioned above. id certainly shop mckinnon for a wr. sure up that spot via mckinnon and i could see you making some nice progress from last year if a te were to hit.

hopefully you have your future 1 with this young team, that will add some ammo if you need to make a move week 5. if not....you continue to ride out the youth. play the ww and hopefully you "fill up" nicely over the next few years.

hawk2119
Starter
Starter

Postby hawk2119 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:56 pm

Nice young team. Just ride it out for a couple years and you'll be sitting pretty. Don't try to go for broke too early, be patient, give it time.