Cooper for A Package?

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.

Which side?

Cooper
63%
Package
37%

Total votes: 27

Titans95
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Re: Cooper for A Package?

Postby Titans95 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:03 pm

skip wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:06 am The value is there, but the need isn't. None of those pieces would be starting for you. I guess maybe you have to be a believer in Parker to make the trade and I'm not.
This. Parker is my biggest issue in this trade as I just can't get behind thinking he'll produce anything more than wr3 numbers. Additionally I assume you've believed in Cooper in the past and that's why you own him. I wouldn't sell a guy like him when he's just 24 years old and at an all time low in value. If you believed in him once then you should believe in him to bounce back. The raiders as a whole offense collapsed last year, it wasn't like cooper was an isolated situation.

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Re: Cooper for A Package?

Postby FantasyFreak » Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:08 pm

Titans95 wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:03 pm
skip wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:06 am The value is there, but the need isn't. None of those pieces would be starting for you. I guess maybe you have to be a believer in Parker to make the trade and I'm not.
This. Parker is my biggest issue in this trade as I just can't get behind thinking he'll produce anything more than wr3 numbers. Additionally I assume you've believed in Cooper in the past and that's why you own him. I wouldn't sell a guy like him when he's just 24 years old and at an all time low in value. If you believed in him once then you should believe in him to bounce back. The raiders as a whole offense collapsed last year, it wasn't like cooper was an isolated situation.
This. Also, Cooper was playing hurt, as was Carr. Rookie OC that was not cut out for the job. Gruden combined with Olson (who no doubt has a ton to offer coming from the Rams offense that lit the league on fire last year) are a MASSIVE upgrade from last year.
"You're a creep. You got caught.." -Dan Patrick