Rebuilding Team. Trade 1.09 + Alshon for 1.03? or...

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
BigBawseRoss
GOAT
GOAT

Re: Rebuilding Team. Trade 1.09 + Alshon for 1.03? or...

Postby BigBawseRoss » Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:08 pm

htotheoza wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:07 pm
Ice wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:32 pm If that is your roster you need to draft Penny or Michael.

Your RB's are horrible for a 14 team league and RB's are really hard to get in bigger leagues. 1.9 and Alshon may be a steep price but it is fair given the league size assuming you have to start 2 RB's.

Screwing around with counters isn't very smart IMO as he may make a move while you are mind F-ng it.

I would not move both WR's. Williams is very good. I like Gallup best in this class but also like Moore. Neither are any better than Williams skill set.

I would consider moving a 1st next year and something to move into the back half of round 1 regardless and draft a WR.
I’m worried about Mike Williams injury, and with his recent buzz it seems like a good time to dump him. A healthy DJ Moore is very interesting for me. I could also pick another RB at 1.09 and wait to draft a WR next year.

I am eyeing Chubb at 1.03 if This deal goes through. And with a strong possibility of him playing behind Hyde, I have another year to tank/rebuild and secure a top pick in 2019.
you should not be looking to dump mike williams, he went #7 overall and had a lost rookie year, ask folks who dumped beckham after he didnt play the first 4 games how much they regret not being patient. also alshon is in for a big increase on his yardage from last year imo.

alshon and 1.09 shoulld easily be enough for 1.03 and i would consider than an overpay
team 1
12 team, 1 pt for 4 rec, 0.1 per rush
1qb, 3 rb, 4 wr, te, k, 4 idp
Dak , Herbert
Achane, Breece Hall, KW3Kyren,Ford, Miller, Spiller, z evans, singletary
J Jefferson, Diggs, DK, D Smith Puka, C Watson, E Moore
Njoku , HH, Engram

2024 picks
1,3,4,5,5,6,7 (all late mostly)

team 2
12 team .5ppr
qb, 2 rb, 2 wr, te, flx,flx,
Fields, Dak
Ford,Mixon, Javonte, Mostert, Chubb, Spears
Hopkins, Evans, g Wilson Mingo, shaheed, Jamo
Kelce,McBride, Chig,

team 3
14 team sf, even scoring idp to offense (rb scores highly too)
Josh Allen, A Rich, Foles, Rudolph
Bijan, Charbs, Spears, Ebner
J Williams, G Wilson, C Watson, Flowers, J Addison, Tillman
Kincaid, Kolar, Ruckert, Fergeson

Kenny Clark, josh allen, jaelen phillips, felix a-u and a bunch of fluff and rookie fliers at idp