Trade help on this one needed please.

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
The Showstopper
Role Player
Role Player

Re: Trade help on this one needed please.

Postby The Showstopper » Thu May 24, 2018 1:21 am

I’m anything but a homer...I know the Phins suck..But I also know a good player when I see one...I wasn’t saying the trade offer was great, I was just commenting, saying that Drake’s value was just as good, if not better then a guy like Guise, Penny, or any first round RB not named Barkley...And I did it in English so....

BigBawseRoss
GOAT
GOAT

Postby BigBawseRoss » Thu May 24, 2018 6:38 am

kris_kapsner wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 5:34 pm These responses are very interesting.

Most ranking lists I can find have Kenyan Drake ahead or neck in neck in value with any of the other rookie RB's I'd be able to draft at 1.3.

Stafford, though not as good as Brady, is only 30 and a perennial good scoring QB. In most any ranking list I can find I see Stafford ranked ahead of Brady.

Then I'm getting a future 1st and some 2nd's this year just to add frosting.

I guess I'm surprised at the responses. But, that's why I asked the question. I didn't think it was all that bad of an offer.
any lists where you are finding Drake ranked near guice penny or chubb need to be discarded and not referred to again. drake is more like a late first valuation that you dont even feel super solid about.

id offer brady for stafford and add something to it but not even discuss 1.03 if the best thing he wants to part with is drake
team 1
12 team, 1 pt for 4 rec, 0.1 per rush
1qb, 3 rb, 4 wr, te, k, 4 idp
Dak , Herbert
Achane, Breece Hall, KW3Kyren,Ford, Miller, Spiller, z evans, singletary
J Jefferson, Diggs, DK, D Smith Puka, C Watson, E Moore
Njoku , HH, Engram

2024 picks
1,3,4,5,5,6,7 (all late mostly)

team 2
12 team .5ppr
qb, 2 rb, 2 wr, te, flx,flx,
Fields, Dak
Ford,Mixon, Javonte, Mostert, Chubb, Spears
Hopkins, Evans, g Wilson Mingo, shaheed, Jamo
Kelce,McBride, Chig,

team 3
14 team sf, even scoring idp to offense (rb scores highly too)
Josh Allen, A Rich, Foles, Rudolph
Bijan, Charbs, Spears, Ebner
J Williams, G Wilson, C Watson, Flowers, J Addison, Tillman
Kincaid, Kolar, Ruckert, Fergeson

Kenny Clark, josh allen, jaelen phillips, felix a-u and a bunch of fluff and rookie fliers at idp

kris_kapsner
Legend
Legend

Postby kris_kapsner » Thu May 24, 2018 8:21 am

I appreciate the help gents.
16 team PPR Est. 2002 (Champion: 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2016)
Start: QB, 2-4WR, 2-3RB, 1-2TE, K, D
QB: Russell Wilson, Zach Wilson
RB: Barkley, Mixon, Chubb, Hunt, G. Bernard
WR: Adams, Metcalf, Callaway, Shepard, Watkins, Fuller, T. Williams, Proche
TE: Kelce, Pitts, Njoku, Seals-Jones
K: Gay
D: Vikings

Goddard
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Goddard » Thu May 24, 2018 8:32 am

I actually think Stafford alone should be close to the 1.03 by himself in a 16 team league. I don't dislike that offer as much as others.

Titans95
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby Titans95 » Thu May 24, 2018 8:41 am

The Showstopper wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 11:43 pm It makes me laugh when someone says..Drakes a flash in the pan, and his job isn’t secure this year...And then goes on to say how much more value a rookie who has NEVER played in the league is...I own Drake, and I believe in the talent I saw last year, I also understand the risk, but to say a guy like Guise or Penny is a MUCH better prospect then Drake is laughable...
Their college productions say otherwise....Drake has never been in a featured role his ENTIRE career, including college. valuing any rookie over him is foolish yes, but the 3 that I mentioned are superior prospects from a draft capital standpoint and college production. Drake had the most carries of his whole life last year with 133....its not that I'm saying he will bust or has no upside but he's just like the Ty Montgomery's of the world that come and go every year.