Luck trade dispute

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
Titans95
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Re: Luck trade dispute

Postby Titans95 » Wed May 23, 2018 6:17 pm

afrye1 wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 5:48 pm
Titans95 wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 5:27 pm
afrye1 wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 11:15 am

I’m struggling with it myself! I’m no superflex expert as this is everyone’s first SF league and we just had our startup draft a month ago but after doing all the research I feel I have a semi decent understanding of how important QBs are. Although I am just loading up on qbs now. I’ve even had a couple guys make fun of me for having so many QBs. I have 5 and I think they are pretty darn good.
Just stick with your QB's. Don't sell short just because your leaguemates are educated. They will soon realize a top QB combo each week will almost certainly beat out a team with a top RB combo but trash QB's
I’m going to keep them all unless I get blown away with a deal. Where do you feel I need to improve. I think WR. I have an offer on the table of giving away Diggs for Landry/Gallup. I just don’t think Landry is gonna have the year that he did last year and I think Diggs might have his breakout year with a better qb. Gallup is just a toss up in this trade.
I believe I commented on that thread but I would stick with diggs.