Allen Robinson v Joe Mixon v Corey Davis

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.

Would you rather have Allen Robinson or Joe Mixon or Corey Davis?

Allen Robinson
45%
Joe Mixon
44%
Corey Davis
11%

Total votes: 66

skiptomybru
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Re: Allen Robinson v Joe Mixon v Corey Davis

Postby skiptomybru » Wed May 23, 2018 1:10 pm

Thanks for the replies. I know it is a close decision, but was really curious to how the masses felt about each moving forward. I will probably hold on A Rob. I do think he bounces back in CHI, and maybe even some people aren't willing to give him the benefit of the doubt until half a season. I have gone back and forth on shopping him, but ultimately most offers I've received just aren't enough imo.
16 TEAM LEAGUE | .5 PPR | 1QB | 2RB | 3WR | 1TE | 1FLX | K | D/ST

QB
-- Jared Goff
RB -- Saquon Barkley | Chris Carson | Miles Sanders | Gus Edwards | Ty Montgomery | Malcolm Brown | Tony Pollard
WR -- Michael Thomas | Allen Robinson | Brandin Cooks | Josh Reynolds | Van Jefferson | Darnell Mooney | Chris Conley | Justin Watson | Quintez Cephus
TE -- OJ Howard | Delanie Walker | Tyler Eifert | Will Dissly
K -- Justin Tucker

Titans95
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Re: Allen Robinson v Joe Mixon v Corey Davis

Postby Titans95 » Wed May 23, 2018 6:46 pm

skiptomybru wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 1:10 pm Thanks for the replies. I know it is a close decision, but was really curious to how the masses felt about each moving forward. I will probably hold on A Rob. I do think he bounces back in CHI, and maybe even some people aren't willing to give him the benefit of the doubt until half a season. I have gone back and forth on shopping him, but ultimately most offers I've received just aren't enough imo.
My opinion is its always not smart to shop around a guy that every knows is a stud and is poised for a breakout vs holding because everyone is going to want the "what have you done for me lately" discount. I bet a lot of the KA owners that traded him last year before the season for pennies feel pretty dumb this off season.