Dynasty Team Rate (Leave Link)

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
kellysheroes
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Dynasty Team Rate (Leave Link)

Postby kellysheroes » Wed May 16, 2018 5:47 pm

Just completed our Rookie / Annual FA Auction and think I may have a decent shot at the title

12 Team PPR (.5/1/1.25 RB/WR/TE)
Contract League
QB / 3 WR / 2 RB / TE / PK / DT / 2 DE / 3 LB / 2 CB / 2 S / 1 FLex (anything but QB or PK)

QB Cam, Dak, Mahomes (TS)
It didn't feel like it but Cam was Player #4 last yr and I think he will repeat or even do better with new weapons. Worried about Dak, think he will degress more with the loss of Dez. I will be searching the WW for another QB in season.

RB Gordon, Henry, Cook, Coleman, Yelden, Hyde, Bernard, Ito Smith
WR ODB, Evans, Cooper, Funchess, Crabtree, Grant, Coleman, Beasley, Moncrief, C Davis (TS), M Williams (TS)
The Meat and Potatoes of the team, The names sound more impressive than the production. I've had this core for about 2 previous seasons now and this will be the last season before I have to give a couple of them up, last yr ODB was IR while Evans and Cooper disappointed. Cook and Henry are new to the line up and replace Murray so maybe that can spice things up. I was top 3 scorer in RB and WR last season.

TE Ertz, L Wilson, Korft, Hurst (TS)
TE was a struggle for me last yr as I was bottom 3 scorer in that area, Trading for Ertz should help that. I understand behind him is nothing so I already sent out feelers

PK Forbath

DT Richardson, A Jones
DE B Graham, Casey, Zettel
Nothing special here, I returned all the players from previous season but will look to improve with WW

LB De Davis, McKinney, Schobert, Barr, Ragland, Humber, Burks (R), Evans (R), M Jefferson (TS), Jewell (TS)
Surprisingly I was #1 scorer in this position last yr but took a serious hit; lost Shazier, V Williams and CJ Mosely. I took a bunch of $1 players and spent 4 rookie picks on the position... crossing fingers

CB Tr Johnson, Trae Waynes
S Gibson, Farley
Again, all cheap players... I'm not going to pretend I found diamonds in the rough however this position is easy to acquire in the WW so I wasn't going to spend much money on it

Improvements: RB (from Gordon, Murray, Hyde to Cook, Henry, Gordon) / TE (from WW filler to Ertz)
Downgrades: LB (lost LB1 and 2), backup QB (A Smith to Dak)
Openings in Very Unique 16 Team IDP Salary Contract League
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=236246

Checkout My Gaming Channel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzPbrOUsiJk

Goddard
GOAT
GOAT

Re: Dynasty Team Rate (Leave Link)

Postby Goddard » Wed May 16, 2018 7:19 pm

Can't really speak for the IDP portion, but the rest of the team looks great. I don't really see any weaknesses on the team and you should definitely be able to compete.

Cowboysfan33
Legend
Legend

Postby Cowboysfan33 » Wed May 16, 2018 7:37 pm

Looks really good to me too, other than weak backup behind Ertz but I read that you sent out feelers plus you might be able to grab someone off waivers to help there. As long as your team stays healthy, I would have to think you would be a top contender.

playa_hata
All Pro
All Pro

Postby playa_hata » Wed May 16, 2018 11:40 pm

Lookin great offensively! not sure bout idp
12 team PPR SuperFlex start 9 (Same for each team)

TM1
QB: Rodgers, Rivers, Dak, Dalton, Smith
RB: Zeke, CMC, Jacobs, Chubb, Gore, Dearnest
WR: Davante Adams, Tyreek, Fuller, Aj Brown, AB, MVS, Fulgham, Ward, Fitz, Beasley, amendola, zaccheus
TE: Ertz, Engram, Fells

TM2
QB: Rodgers, Baker, Stafford, Bridgewater
RB:Kamara, Chubb, Hunt, Singletary
WR:M Evans,D Adams,Kupp, AJ brown, lockett, sanders,miller, Patrick, Robinson, Hamilton, Lasley, D.Robinson, Trey Quinn, Scantling, agholor
TE: Kelce, Rudolph, Irv smith, gronk, Burton

kellysheroes
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby kellysheroes » Thu May 17, 2018 3:01 am

So what do you guys think, 8 or 9 out of 10?

kellysheroes
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby kellysheroes » Tue May 22, 2018 9:02 am

Traded future picks ASJ to booster the back up TE

turkjetfan
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby turkjetfan » Thu May 24, 2018 6:11 am

12 team, 10/10
14 team 1 pt PPR

QB: Baker, Darnold
RB: Kareem, Miles Sanders, Darrell Henderson, Ito Smith, Jay Ajayi, Damien Harris, CJ Anderson, Dion Lewis, Corey Clement
WR: Jarvis, DK Metcalf, Robby Anderson, Tyrell Williams, Kenny Stills, Donte Moncrief, David Moore, Hakeem Butler, Miles Boykin, Scott Miller, Anthony Johnson
TE: Hooper, Doyle, Jace Sternberger