Trade alert

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
gunzwil guinea pigs
Role Player
Role Player

Re: Trade alert

Postby gunzwil guinea pigs » Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:20 am

hjernazian wrote: Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:16 pm
gunzwil guinea pigs wrote: Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:55 pm Kelvin and 1.12 for sure, not close..
dont think CJA is a starter anywhere
how do you figure that? the other side has the best player in the trade in DT, nevermind CJA he's just the filler. Dude is the WR1 on his team and has 2-3 elite years left in him. Don't forget last year was the first in 4 he hasn't topped 1000 yards in receiving, and it was the worst Bronco team in over a decade.
I dont agree with your take. Manning made him great, and hes still a fine WR, but not close to a WR1 and I personally think hes not elite anymore. Kelvin isnt elite eiter but with the piece you can get at 1.12 I just like it better.

Lets agree on that we cant agree 8-)
2QB-Dynasty - 10 Team standard scoring - 30man roster
2QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 1Flex, K, D/ST

QB: Joe Burrow, Jalen Hurts, Matthew Stafford, Mike White, Dorian Thompson-Robinson, Marcus Mariota
RB: Breece Hall, Tony Pollard, Najee Harris, Joe Mixon, Rashaad Penny, Damien Harris
WR: CeDee Lamb, Garrett Wilson, Stefon Diggs, Devonta Smith, Terry McLaurin, George Pickens, Calvin Ridley, Zay Flowers, Robert Woods, John Metchie, Marvin Mims
TE: Kyle Pitts, Irv Smith, Trey McBride
K: Tyler Bass
D/ST: Browns, Washington, Packers

Picks 2024: 1st, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th
Picks 2025: 1st, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th
Picks 2026: 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th

cvbuc
All Pro
All Pro

Postby cvbuc » Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:13 am

If you're competing - the DT side.
He's vastly underrated. He's the kind of guy, that if he's your WR3 - you're looking damn good.

But if you are still building... you have to take the other side because I do think DT is only going to get harder and harder to move for anything of value.

I think, generally speaking, dynasty players tend to lump all players in the "once they turn 30 it's over" category. But tope end WRs and TEs seem to keep extending that timeline to closer to 33.
Case in point... I managed to swipe Larry Fitz for a very late 2nd 2 1/2 years ago.

I think that's where the best value in all of dynasty resided when rounding out your roster - grabbing those perceived "old" vets for nothing and letting them tip you into contender land.
TEAM ONE
12 Team PPR League / 5pt passing TDs
2020 & 2021 CHAMPS (2022 Runner Up)
Start 1QB 2RB 3WR 1Flex 1TE 1K 23 Man Active Roster / 3 TAXI SQUAD SPOT
QB - L. Jackson, Cousins
RB - Swift, Ekeler, K. Mitchell, A. Mattison, D. Foreman, C. Rodriguez, E. Mitchell, S, Tucker, J. Wilson
WR - Amon Ra, D. Smith, M. Pittman, DK Metcalf, Jayden Reed, D. Douglas, K. Shakir, D. Wicks, T. Tucker, T. Scott
TE - Kelce, C. Otton, I. Likely, D. Washington
K - B. Aubrey
DEF - Eagles, Dolphins

Trevormortis
All Pro
All Pro

Postby Trevormortis » Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:16 am

cvbuc wrote: Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:13 am If you're competing - the DT side.
He's vastly underrated. He's the kind of guy, that if he's your WR3 - you're looking damn good.

But if you are still building... you have to take the other side because I do think DT is only going to get harder and harder to move for anything of value.

I think, generally speaking, dynasty players tend to lump all players in the "once they turn 30 it's over" category. But tope end WRs and TEs seem to keep extending that timeline to closer to 33.
Case in point... I managed to swipe Larry Fitz for a very late 2nd 2 1/2 years ago.

I think that's where the best value in all of dynasty resided when rounding out your roster - grabbing those perceived "old" vets for nothing and letting them tip you into contender land.
Very well said.
Team 1. 12 team. 1 PPR. 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 FLEX 2017 2nd, 2018 2nd, 2019 1st, 2020 1st, 2021 2nd, 2022 1st
QB - Watson, G. Smith
RB - Henry, Ekeler, Kamara, D. Pierce, AJ Dillon, J. McLaughlin, Gainwell
WR - J. Jefferson, Diggs, AJ Brown, T. Higgins, M. Thomas, Cooks, Bateman, R. Moore, C. Tillman, J. Hyatt, D. Parker
TE - Kelce, J. Ferguson
2024 - 1,2,3,4,5
2025 - 1,2,3,4,5

Team 2. 12 team. .5 PPR. 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 FLEX 2019 1st, 2020 1st, 2021 2nd, 2023 Full rebuild mode
QB - Tua
RB - T. Spears, Z. Charbonnet, C. Hubbard, R. Rivers, D. Vaughn, J. Kelly, Chubb (IR)
WR - London, J. Downs, R. Rice, Burks, J. Jeudy, A. Pierce, C. Tillman, R. Bell, D. Parker, D. Slayton, Cooks
TE - J. Ferguson
2024 - 1,1,1,2,2,2
2025 - 1,1,2,2,5

Goddard
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Goddard » Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:57 am

Trevormortis wrote: Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:16 am
cvbuc wrote: Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:13 am If you're competing - the DT side.

Very well said.
Agree. Was going to say something along these lines.