Superflex Draft Advice?

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
brooklynkid
Role Player
Role Player

Superflex Draft Advice?

Postby brooklynkid » Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:25 pm

I need some help guys I'm coming off winning championship in my Superflex league but i feel like i need another QB the problem is i have 1.12 and 1.13, from the sounds of it 4 guys are definitely going to drafted in the 1st round of the NFL draft. I feel like i won't be able to get any of those guys. My current QB's Bradford, Wentz, and Foles I have picks 1.12, 1.13 2.06, 2.12, 3.07, 3.12, 4.12, and 5.12. RB's hold huge value in this league because it's 0.5 pts per carry. So what do you think i should do? Any advice would be great thanks!
14 Team PPR League 6pts all TDs 1.5 PPR TE
Start QB 2RB 2WR 2Flex 1TE 1K 28 Man Active Roster
QB-Carr, Palmer, Stanton, Gabbert
RB- Ingram, Coleman, Montgomery, West, Smallwood, K. Bibbs, R.Smith, Marshall
WR-A. Brown, Crowder, Maclin, Aiken, Britt, Ginn, Conley, Kupp(R), Coleman, Wallace, T. Mcbride, J. Hunter
TE-Graham, Rudolph,
TS-Joshua Dobbs, Brian Hill, James Connor, Chad Hansen

Space Cowboy
Degenerate
Degenerate

Re: Superflex Draft Advice?

Postby Space Cowboy » Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:26 pm

brooklynkid wrote: Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:25 pm I need some help guys I'm coming off winning championship in my Superflex league but i feel like i need another QB the problem is i have 1.12 and 1.13, from the sounds of it 4 guys are definitely going to drafted in the 1st round of the NFL draft. I feel like i won't be able to get any of those guys. My current QB's Bradford, Wentz, and Foles I have picks 1.12, 1.13 2.06, 2.12, 3.07, 3.12, 4.12, and 5.12. RB's hold huge value in this league because it's 0.5 pts per carry. So what do you think i should do? Any advice would be great thanks!
Was that supposed to be humble?

Package some of those picks and move up to get your QB. You're in trouble with just Carr at the moment.

Goddard
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Goddard » Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:38 pm

I don't think this is for the team in his sig. With Bradford constantly injured, I think you only have one real starting QB at the moment. I'd either package both 1sts and see what the best QB that would get you, or use them both individually for lower end starting QBs like Alex Smith.

ArrylT
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby ArrylT » Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:45 pm

If RBs hold huge value due to .5 ppc - I would actually wait to see if there is a QB run before making a decision - there are a lot of RBs that could go in the 1st, especially if NFL draft landing spots are appealing. Worst case scenario you could always draft an RB or 2 and if their value increases flip for a QB ...

Otherwise I'd agree with Goddard and go after an Alex Smith type.
Please speak to clarion contrarion before considering the use of vetos..