Sell superflex Stafford?

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
Favrezilla
MVP
MVP

Sell superflex Stafford?

Postby Favrezilla » Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:04 am

team 1 below - Superflex

was offered 2.3 and 2019 2nd for my Stafford, i quickly declined and told him i think we are waaay off but he does have mixon and henry.

i offered him AJ McCaron and Teddy for one of Henry or Mixon (obviously he declined...) but im wondering what you guys think would be a good compromise.

personally i was thinking 1.3 and Mixon for Stafford is what i want, but not sure if that is asking too much. i obviously need another RB and he definitely needs a QB and i need to move some players prior to the draft anyways since in order to add players with 1.7 and 1.9, am thinking ill get a combo of RoJo, Penny, Moore, Darnald/Rosen/Mayfield (yes i hoard QBs - its SFLEX!)

should i just keep rebuilding or try and make a move with stafford?

thanks!
T.1 - 12 team Superflex- 1xQB - 2xRB - 3xWR - 1xTE - 1xSFlex (13th year) ‘21&’22 champ
QB: Mahomes, Burrow, Stafford,
RB: Mixon, Henry, zeke, Rochon
WR: Godwin, Olave, Deebo,DJM, Dell, MW, Doubs
TE: Kelce, Kmet, Musgrave

T.2 - 12 team Superflex- 1xQB - 2xRB - 3xWR - 1xTE - 1xSFlex - 1xWRT Flex (10th year)
QB: Burrow, Baker,Jameis, jimmy, Wentz,
RB: Saquon, Mixon, Rochon, Evans
WR: Pickens, QJ, Thielen, Arob, Juju, ODB, D. Parker, Osborn,
TE: Kincaid, Ertz, Freirmuth, Taysom, JWoods

T.3 - 12 team Superflex- 1xQB - 2xRB - 3xWR - 1xTE - 1xSFlex - 1xWRT Flex (3rd year) ‘21&’22 champ
QB: Mahomes, Burrow, Winston, Darnald
RB: JT, Javonte,Sanders, JCook, Jamaal
WR: Godwin, Waddle, ARSB, Pittman, MW, Jameson, Zay, Claypool, Toney, Terrance
TE: Hock, Fant, McBride

Goddard
GOAT
GOAT

Re: Sell superflex Stafford?

Postby Goddard » Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:18 am

His offer was terrible, but I think you're asking for too much as well. I don't think the 1.03 or Mixon alone would be enough for Stafford either, but maybe you can swap one of them out with something slightly smaller.

Personally though, not sure it's a great idea to move Stafford without getting another starting QB in return. Unless you got the 1.03 and used it on a QB.

Favrezilla
MVP
MVP

Postby Favrezilla » Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:47 am

Goddard wrote: Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:18 am His offer was terrible, but I think you're asking for too much as well. I don't think the 1.03 or Mixon alone would be enough for Stafford either, but maybe you can swap one of them out with something slightly smaller.

Personally though, not sure it's a great idea to move Stafford without getting another starting QB in return. Unless you got the 1.03 and used it on a QB.
yeah i agree that i am very tentative on this, i also have 1.7 and 9 and had been planning on grabbing one of the top QBs with, this league doesnt take QBs early (odd for SFlex) but i took mahomes at 10 last year (and he was the first qb off the board) players like foreman, OJHoward and Marshwan all went in the top 9. so im pretty confident i may have my pick of the QBs at 7 as i fully expect 1-5 to be RBs.
T.1 - 12 team Superflex- 1xQB - 2xRB - 3xWR - 1xTE - 1xSFlex (13th year) ‘21&’22 champ

T.2 - 12 team Superflex- 1xQB - 2xRB - 3xWR - 1xTE - 1xSFlex - 1xWRT Flex (10th year)

T.3 - 12 team Superflex- 1xQB - 2xRB - 3xWR - 1xTE - 1xSFlex - 1xWRT Flex (3rd year) ‘21&’22 champ

bigbuck22
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby bigbuck22 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:17 am

As a Stafford owner in a SF, I think the 1.3/Mixon is pretty legit. I don't think I could get that in my league if I were looking to sell. I think you're sitting in a good position to move him given there are 4 QBs in the draft you could easily have your choice of come pick 1.7.

I think I'd do this move

Generic Username
All Pro
All Pro

Postby Generic Username » Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:26 am

Throw Doctson or Shepard in on your side to get the 1.03/Mixon combo...possibly a slight overpay, but then having the luxury of 1.03 1.07 & 1.09 gives you a guaranteed top prospect at both RB and QB this year.

BigBawseRoss
GOAT
GOAT

Postby BigBawseRoss » Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:19 am

i cant believe you are honestly pursuing a trade after his offer followed by your offer lol
team 1
12 team, 1 pt for 4 rec, 0.1 per rush
1qb, 3 rb, 4 wr, te, k, 4 idp
Dak , Herbert
Achane, Breece Hall, KW3Kyren,Ford, Miller, Spiller, z evans, singletary
J Jefferson, Diggs, DK, D Smith Puka, C Watson, E Moore
Njoku , HH, Engram

2024 picks
1,3,4,5,5,6,7 (all late mostly)

team 2
12 team .5ppr
qb, 2 rb, 2 wr, te, flx,flx,
Fields, Dak
Ford,Mixon, Javonte, Mostert, Chubb, Spears
Hopkins, Evans, g Wilson Mingo, shaheed, Jamo
Kelce,McBride, Chig,

team 3
14 team sf, even scoring idp to offense (rb scores highly too)
Josh Allen, A Rich, Foles, Rudolph
Bijan, Charbs, Spears, Ebner
J Williams, G Wilson, C Watson, Flowers, J Addison, Tillman
Kincaid, Kolar, Ruckert, Fergeson

Kenny Clark, josh allen, jaelen phillips, felix a-u and a bunch of fluff and rookie fliers at idp

GridironGuerilla
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby GridironGuerilla » Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:23 am

Yeah, those are pretty far off.
"If on 4th down, the quarterback doesn't complete his pass, they will turn over the ball."

-Booger McFarlland

Favrezilla
MVP
MVP

Postby Favrezilla » Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:36 am

bigbuck22 wrote: Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:17 am As a Stafford owner in a SF, I think the 1.3/Mixon is pretty legit. I don't think I could get that in my league if I were looking to sell. I think you're sitting in a good position to move him given there are 4 QBs in the draft you could easily have your choice of come pick 1.7.

I think I'd do this move
yeah like i said its close, Staff is the mark of consistency and only 30, i have no need to move him unless im getting a better deal so i feel alright and think i can go RB/RB regardless at 7&9. i have had 2-3 people already approach for stafford, but its always the same they dont want to pony-up! im happy to go into the season with wentz/stafford/mahomes as my starters and figure out RB on the fly.
BigBawseRoss wrote: Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:19 am i cant believe you are honestly pursuing a trade after his offer followed by your offer lol
why? do you just stop when someone is interested but starts with a bad offer? id rather have some back and forth, the trade may not happen now in April, but as the season gets closer and he will still need a QB.

BigBawseRoss
GOAT
GOAT

Postby BigBawseRoss » Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:43 am

Favrezilla wrote: Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:36 am
bigbuck22 wrote: Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:17 am As a Stafford owner in a SF, I think the 1.3/Mixon is pretty legit. I don't think I could get that in my league if I were looking to sell. I think you're sitting in a good position to move him given there are 4 QBs in the draft you could easily have your choice of come pick 1.7.

I think I'd do this move
yeah like i said its close, Staff is the mark of consistency and only 30, i have no need to move him unless im getting a better deal so i feel alright and think i can go RB/RB regardless at 7&9. i have had 2-3 people already approach for stafford, but its always the same they dont want to pony-up! im happy to go into the season with wentz/stafford/mahomes as my starters and figure out RB on the fly.
BigBawseRoss wrote: Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:19 am i cant believe you are honestly pursuing a trade after his offer followed by your offer lol
why? do you just stop when someone is interested but starts with a bad offer? id rather have some back and forth, the trade may not happen now in April, but as the season gets closer and he will still need a QB.
ya, generally if someone sends me an offer that is extremely off of my own valuation then i consider there nothing further to have a back n forth about, as they have shown they dont value the player the same as i do. a bad offer in and a bad offer out don't usually kick off talks for me.
team 1
12 team, 1 pt for 4 rec, 0.1 per rush
1qb, 3 rb, 4 wr, te, k, 4 idp
Dak , Herbert
Achane, Breece Hall, KW3Kyren,Ford, Miller, Spiller, z evans, singletary
J Jefferson, Diggs, DK, D Smith Puka, C Watson, E Moore
Njoku , HH, Engram

2024 picks
1,3,4,5,5,6,7 (all late mostly)

team 2
12 team .5ppr
qb, 2 rb, 2 wr, te, flx,flx,
Fields, Dak
Ford,Mixon, Javonte, Mostert, Chubb, Spears
Hopkins, Evans, g Wilson Mingo, shaheed, Jamo
Kelce,McBride, Chig,

team 3
14 team sf, even scoring idp to offense (rb scores highly too)
Josh Allen, A Rich, Foles, Rudolph
Bijan, Charbs, Spears, Ebner
J Williams, G Wilson, C Watson, Flowers, J Addison, Tillman
Kincaid, Kolar, Ruckert, Fergeson

Kenny Clark, josh allen, jaelen phillips, felix a-u and a bunch of fluff and rookie fliers at idp