What are my chances at ARob?

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
Ricky1234
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Re: What are my chances at ARob?

Postby Ricky1234 » Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:32 pm

I've got an offer 1.06 and 1.09 for arob but not sure if I should accept.

lukkynumber13
GOAT
GOAT

Postby lukkynumber13 » Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:11 pm

bills2 wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:05 am
flyersfan1981 wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:59 am Gonna depend on the owner. If I needed WR help, I would easily sell that pick for ARob. If I were loaded at WR and was in one of those leagues where RB is hard to get, I could see myself move ARob for 1.03 if I liked the 3rd RB in the draft. Did the ARob owner sit on him all year? Did the owner make a move to acquire him after the injury to flip for a quick profit?
We just finished the start up draft and the ARob owner is stacked at WR. He has OBJ, A. Cooper, ARob, and Corey Davis. He is already trying to move OBJ but I'm not going to pay the price it'll take to get him and idk if he would want to part with Cooper, ARob seems like my best bet.
For what it's worth, that's not "stacked" at WR. That's a sexy list of high-ADPs, but only 1 guy who is sure to be a weekly difference maker, and only 2 guys who would've been starters every week last year (OBJ and ARob, as a healthy ARob probably would've been an autostart)
TEAM A - 12T (22 R/U, 20 R/U, 19 R/U, 18 Champ, 17 R/U)
HERBERT, Baker
BIJAN/KAMARA/MIXON, A Jones
HILL/AJB/DK/G WILSON/D Adams, Pittman, Z Flowers, Evans
KITTLE
/
TEAM B - 16T, SF, TEP (22 R/U)
HURTS/MINSHEW, Cousins, D Jones
JT/JACOBS, Mostert, Gus E
HILL/MCLAURIN/DEEBO
KELCE/KITTLE, LaPorta
/
TEAM D - 14T, 1QB (Joined in 22)
MAHOMES, Goff
BIJAN/BREECE, Pollard
CHASE/G WILSON/AIYUK/DJM, Pittman, Diggs
KITTLE, Goedert
/
TEAM E - 14T, SF, 2TE (Started in 22)
MAHOMES/T-LAW, Carr
BIJAN/CMC/SAQUON/BREECE, Pollard
HILL/AIYUK/EVANS/GODWIN, Hollywood, Thielen
MCBRIDE/ENGRAM, Goedert, Chig
/
TEAM F - 16T (Joined in 23)
TEAM G - 12T, SF & TEP (Joined in 23)
HERBERT/TUA, Kyler
BIJAN/MIXON, Spears, J Warren
JJ/G WILSON/WADDLE/OLAVE, Godwin, J Reed
LAPORTA

Dynasty DeLorean
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby Dynasty DeLorean » Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:45 pm

lukkynumber13 wrote: Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:11 pm
bills2 wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:05 am
flyersfan1981 wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:59 am Gonna depend on the owner. If I needed WR help, I would easily sell that pick for ARob. If I were loaded at WR and was in one of those leagues where RB is hard to get, I could see myself move ARob for 1.03 if I liked the 3rd RB in the draft. Did the ARob owner sit on him all year? Did the owner make a move to acquire him after the injury to flip for a quick profit?
We just finished the start up draft and the ARob owner is stacked at WR. He has OBJ, A. Cooper, ARob, and Corey Davis. He is already trying to move OBJ but I'm not going to pay the price it'll take to get him and idk if he would want to part with Cooper, ARob seems like my best bet.
For what it's worth, that's not "stacked" at WR. That's a sexy list of high-ADPs, but only 1 guy who is sure to be a weekly difference maker, and only 2 guys who would've been starters every week last year (OBJ and ARob, as a healthy ARob probably would've been an autostart)
Yeah that is not stacked. It’s a solid wr group but he’s not overflowing with starters.

Someone else said where was ARob taken and where was the 1.03 taken in the startup, that will give you the best idea.

bills2
Captain
Captain

Postby bills2 » Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:55 pm

I must be way higher on Cooper than you guys are.

dhanks91
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby dhanks91 » Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:20 pm

I like the idea of waiting till your on the clock. Think he’s worth the 1.02 but it’s close enough that it could get accepted.