Traded proposal?

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
Benny5
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Re: Traded proposal?

Postby Benny5 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:09 pm

FantasyFreak wrote: Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:25 am
Benny5 wrote: Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:37 am
Dwstull81 wrote: Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:30 am Another owner wants Rodgers. Reasonable, not enough, or bad proposal by me to him?

Aaron Rodgers

For
Jameis Winston, Brandin Cooks, and 1.11
1 qb league or superflex?
That's not enough in a 1qb league.
Also, why are you coming up with the proposal if he came to you for one of the elite QBs??? That's a sure fire way to either go too low or give them ideas as to what they can get away with. I'd flat say, I love the guy and it'd take a lot for me to part with him, what are you looking to give me?

I gave up a ton to get Rodgers. I wouldn't even consider Winston Cooks and the 1.11 ... more like the 1.1 and some futures plus another elite position. If it's 1qb league they better come with way more than what I just outlined as well... In superflex you could get by with Mahomes and Winston... 1qb no way am I giving up Rodgers for a boom or bust receiver, a boom or bust qb, and a 1.11 which likely won't be an elite guy.
:shock: I don't know what to say other than this is way off. 1 QB league devalues the position. If you proposed what is in bold you would end up in the "For Fun: Worst Trade Offers" thread. That is, let's say highly inaccurate to think Rodgers is worth that in a 1 QB league.
See my explanations above... my leagues are 2qb leagues. I'm aware 1qb leagues de value QBs. I do not value Winston or Cooks at all. Therefore for me, I'd want a lot to even consider moving Rodgers if I own him.
Commissioner of 3 leagues
TEAM 1 - 2018 will be 1st season
12 Team, PPR, 3IR, 6 Taxi
1QB | 2RB | 2WR | 1TE | 1SupFlex | 1K | 1DEF |
QB Rodgers | Jimmy G | T Taylor
WR A Brown | D Hopkins | Woods | Shepard | Cole
HB Cook | Freeman | Drake | Duke Johnson | A Jones | J Richard
TE Kelce | Hooper | Butt
K Gostkowski | Butker
DEF Ravens | Eagles
TAXI (Not yet designated)
2018 1.12 (12) 2.7 (19), 2.9 (21)
2019 2nd, 2nd, 2nd
2020 2nd, 2nd, 3rd, 4th

TEAM 2 - 2018 will be 1st season
10 Team, PPR, 3IR, 5 Taxi
1QB | 2RB | 2WR | 1TE | 1SupFlex | 1RB/WR | 1DEF |
QB Rodgers | Wilson | Mahomes | Webb
WR D Hopkins | M Thomas | A Cooper | J Gordon | C Coleman
HB Gordon | Ingram | Freeman | Drake | Duke Johnson | Montgomery | A Jones
TE Ertz | H Henry
DEF Bears | Broncos
TAXI (Not yet designated)
2018 2.6 (16), 2.7 (17), 2.10 (20), 3.5 (25)
2019 2nd, 2nd, 2nd, 3rd
2020 2nd, 2nd, 2nd, 2nd, 2nd, 2nd

smallxl
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby smallxl » Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:52 pm

Rodgers owners tend to over value him. I would not trade cooks for Rodgers
22-man, 12-team, 1 pt-PPR; Start 1-2RB; 3-4 WR; 1-2 TE

TEAM 1
QB: Prescott, Foles
RB: Barkley, P Barber, Duke, Gio Bernard, Gus, C Thompson, Breida, Ekeler
WR: A Cooper, Cooks, Lockett, C. Davis, Crowder, Chark, Stills
TE: OJ Howard

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Postby FantasyFreak » Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:58 pm

Benny5 wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:09 pm
FantasyFreak wrote: Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:25 am
Benny5 wrote: Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:37 am

1 qb league or superflex?
That's not enough in a 1qb league.
Also, why are you coming up with the proposal if he came to you for one of the elite QBs??? That's a sure fire way to either go too low or give them ideas as to what they can get away with. I'd flat say, I love the guy and it'd take a lot for me to part with him, what are you looking to give me?

I gave up a ton to get Rodgers. I wouldn't even consider Winston Cooks and the 1.11 ... more like the 1.1 and some futures plus another elite position. If it's 1qb league they better come with way more than what I just outlined as well... In superflex you could get by with Mahomes and Winston... 1qb no way am I giving up Rodgers for a boom or bust receiver, a boom or bust qb, and a 1.11 which likely won't be an elite guy.
:shock: I don't know what to say other than this is way off. 1 QB league devalues the position. If you proposed what is in bold you would end up in the "For Fun: Worst Trade Offers" thread. That is, let's say highly inaccurate to think Rodgers is worth that in a 1 QB league.
See my explanations above... my leagues are 2qb leagues. I'm aware 1qb leagues de value QBs. I do not value Winston or Cooks at all. Therefore for me, I'd want a lot to even consider moving Rodgers if I own him.
Good. That makes a big difference.
"You're a creep. You got caught.." -Dan Patrick

playa_hata
All Pro
All Pro

Postby playa_hata » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:24 pm

for rodgers in a 1qb league i would see if he would do cooks and 1.11 see what he says
12 team PPR SuperFlex start 9 (Same for each team)

TM1
QB: Rodgers, Rivers, Dak, Dalton, Smith
RB: Zeke, CMC, Jacobs, Chubb, Gore, Dearnest
WR: Davante Adams, Tyreek, Fuller, Aj Brown, AB, MVS, Fulgham, Ward, Fitz, Beasley, amendola, zaccheus
TE: Ertz, Engram, Fells

TM2
QB: Rodgers, Baker, Stafford, Bridgewater
RB:Kamara, Chubb, Hunt, Singletary
WR:M Evans,D Adams,Kupp, AJ brown, lockett, sanders,miller, Patrick, Robinson, Hamilton, Lasley, D.Robinson, Trey Quinn, Scantling, agholor
TE: Kelce, Rudolph, Irv smith, gronk, Burton

playa_hata
All Pro
All Pro

Postby playa_hata » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:25 pm

granted i think you would be winning the trade by getting just cooks for rodgers and i dont like cooks that much but qbs just dont hold any value in 1qb leagues you can win a league with mccown and tyrod taylor as ur qbs (saw it happen last year)

TM1
WR: Davante Adams, Tyreek, Fuller, Aj Brown, AB, MVS, Fulgham, Ward, Fitz, Beasley, amendola, zaccheus

TM2
WR:M Evans,D Adams,Kupp, AJ brown, lockett, sanders,miller, Patrick, Robinson, Hamilton, Lasley, D.Robinson, Trey Quinn, Scantling, agholor

playa_hata
All Pro
All Pro

Postby playa_hata » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:25 pm

granted i think you would be winning the trade by getting just cooks for rodgers and i dont like cooks that much but qbs just dont hold any value in 1qb leagues you can win a league with mccown and tyrod taylor as ur qbs (saw it happen last year)

TM1

TM2