Kamara/Amari for Zeke+

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
Vcize
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Kamara/Amari for Zeke+

Postby Vcize » Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:59 pm

Team 2 in sig, PPR.

I am looking to move Kamara while the iron is hot as I think his efficiency will come down next year. I offered Kamara/1.07 for Zeke, he rejected saying it would take something centered around Kamara/Amari but that he assumes that would be too much for just Zeke, implying that he might be willing to add something.

So I guess first question, should I move Kamara/Amari for Zeke+, and secondly what + do you think I should target? Pieces he has that I'm interested in include Crowell, M Gordon, Crabtree, and Trey Burton.
12 Team FFPC TE Premium
QB: Herbert, Brady
RB: Barkley, Mixon, Jav Williams, Pierce, Drake
WR: Jefferson, AJ Brown, Metcalf, Hopkins, Peoples-Jones
TE: Kittle, Goedert

Rams Fan
Starter
Starter

Re: Kamara/Amari for Zeke+

Postby Rams Fan » Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:26 pm

If you could Crabtree I thinks that’s pretty solid or a early second. I like going after Zeke and taking advantage of Kamara’s high value
Team 1:
12 Team, Superflex, 0.5ppr
1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 2FLEX, 1OP, 1TE, 1Def
QB: Matt Ryan, Andy Dalton, Sam Darnold
RB: Zeke, Yeldon, Kerryon Johnson, Elijah McGuire
WR: OBJ, AJ Green, Tyreek Hill, Larry Fitzgerald, Jamison Crowder, Taywan Taylor
TE: Gronk
D: Chicago

Team 2:
10 Team, Superflex, 0.5 PPR
1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 2 FLX, 1 OP
QB: Carson Wentz (3 years), Drew Brees (2years), Eli Manning(1year), Ryan Tannehill(1year)
RB: Zeke (4 years), Carlos Hyde (1 year), Alex Collins (1 year), Elijah McGuire (TS)
WR: Keenan Allen (2 year), Michael Thomas(NO, 3 years), Demaryius Thomas (1year), Jarvis Landry(1 year), Golden Tate (1 year), Robby Anderson (TS)
TE: Kyle Rudolph (1 year)

Titans95
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby Titans95 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:35 pm

Maybe try getting Gordon by adding the 2.05 to your side? I really wouldn't recommend Crowell on the jets or crabtree on Baltimore. I get the thought process of moving kamara while the iron is hot but at the same time is Zeke + any of those guys you mentioned besides Gordon for Kamara and Cooper worth it? In your league it looks like you have to start 3 WR and after AJG Cooper and Tate you don't really have any depth. I'm a big believer in Kamara so I guess I'm biased but why not ride the wave with kamara? He could surprise us all but getting more carries next year to off set the drop in efficiency and if he doesn't he'll still provide super solid low end RB1 numbers worst case scenario with a solid floor on a weekly basis because of his catches. To be completely honest with you I'd look to move Fournette over kamara while the Iron is hot, He was banged up on and off throughout college and did the same thing this year, He's even come out and said his ankle will always be an issue. Why not try to move in for someone like Dalvin +?

Vcize
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby Vcize » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:26 pm

Rkerr8 wrote: Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:35 pm Maybe try getting Gordon by adding the 2.05 to your side? I really wouldn't recommend Crowell on the jets or crabtree on Baltimore. I get the thought process of moving kamara while the iron is hot but at the same time is Zeke + any of those guys you mentioned besides Gordon for Kamara and Cooper worth it? In your league it looks like you have to start 3 WR and after AJG Cooper and Tate you don't really have any depth. I'm a big believer in Kamara so I guess I'm biased but why not ride the wave with kamara? He could surprise us all but getting more carries next year to off set the drop in efficiency and if he doesn't he'll still provide super solid low end RB1 numbers worst case scenario with a solid floor on a weekly basis because of his catches. To be completely honest with you I'd look to move Fournette over kamara while the Iron is hot, He was banged up on and off throughout college and did the same thing this year, He's even come out and said his ankle will always be an issue. Why not try to move in for someone like Dalvin +?
I'm not too worried at being shallow at WR, it was basically like I didn't have Cooper last year anyway (would have been better off without him, heh) :P.

I've gone into detail about why I don't love Kamara's long-term prospects in other threads. Regardless, I think the odds are much higher that Zeke is still considered an elite dynasty asset 3 years from now than Kamara, which is why I want to make a move while Kamara is hot.
12 Team FFPC TE Premium
QB: Herbert, Brady
RB: Barkley, Mixon, Jav Williams, Pierce, Drake
WR: Jefferson, AJ Brown, Metcalf, Hopkins, Peoples-Jones
TE: Kittle, Goedert