Trading Away OBJ, Who should I try to target?

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
sloth8u
Degenerate
Degenerate

Re: Trading Away OBJ, Who should I try to target?

Postby sloth8u » Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:05 am

Rkerr8 wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:51 am
sloth8u wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:14 am id suggest not worrying about it till September. so much can change in the rb landscape, both during the draft and preseason... you have some nice talent at wr, and would hate to see you give up on some awesome talent for a rb to fizzle and maybe not for just a year. those that have played a few years can tell you that giving value for a rb can burn you aswell.

my suggestions to cure your rb woes....trade Gordon for rb, or wait until closer to the season for the others. I honestly wouldn't even worry about trading the other wr's based on what you've said about your leaguemates. I honestly might try trading the rb's for picks if you truly believe you have rb problems. I honestly think you look fine at the position and would just keep taking good trades, drafting well....and building that powerhouse. gl
Thank you for the suggestion! that is what I'm going to do, if the panthers don't spend a relatively high draft pick on Rb do you think its worth trading keenan for CMC? of all the 4 big WR I have I wouldnt mind trading him the least and it would give me 4 solid options at rb instead of 3.
[/quote/]

id be more in the watkins, davis, gordon range. cmc has not shown a thing on the ground. im a believer and buyer....but paying allen in a 1 for 1 is losing by a good bit in value imo. essentially thats buying cmc at peak value and selling allen a bit low yet. if your a believer in him between the tackles....id take it 1 for 1.