Stay put or make a package?

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
sk25411
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Stay put or make a package?

Postby sk25411 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:15 am

With free Agency combining 4 of my WR to the same 2 teams, I believe I would be wise to move some pieces around.

Jordy/Cooper, Landry/Gordon. Stay put? Package 2 of them to try and upgrade? Add a guy like Howard and go for a stud?

I know this is a first world problem, but any input on the wisest move to make with these guys?
12 Team Dynasty, Year #5 (.5PPR)
Lights, Kamara, Action
QB(1), RB(2), WR(3), TE(1), FLEX(2), K, D/ST

QB: Wilson, Brissett, Luck
RB: Kamara, Cook, L.Murray, Justice Hill, Yeldon
WR: Julio, Godwin, ARob, Cooks, Cooper, J.Gordon, Zay, A.Wilson, T.Quinn, Campbell, JJAW, Hardman
TE: Henry, Brate, Moreau, Knox, Oliver
K: Zuerlin
D/ST: Pats, LA Rams, NYG

2020: 1, 2, 3
2021: 1, 2, 2, 2, 3, 3

dhanks91
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Re: Stay put or make a package?

Postby dhanks91 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:27 am

With the way your roster is set up I believe you could stand pat, as you won’t be relying on those 4 to be your weekly starters. If anything I’d look to flip Nelson once the season starts and he has a couple good games.

Edit:
I’d maybe look to package Nelson with drake. Chicago is going to need to run the ball in a division with Rodgers, Cousins & Stafford

Edgy68
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Re: Stay put or make a package?

Postby Edgy68 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:55 am

Landry and Gordon have vastly different roles and skill sets. It will come down to how often and how well Taylor throws the ball, but they may both be startable. I would look to sell Nelson for a future pick after a few games, but I think you can afford to hold. I like the idea of getting value out of Drake though. If you could pull a trade like the one mentioned, that would add value as well.
Wasteland
12-team, PPR 25 roster 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 1(RB/WR/TE), 1 D/ST
QB J. Burrow, A. Richardson
RB J. Taylor, D. Henry, M. Sanders, B. Hall, T. Sermon, C. Patterson, P. Strong, K. Ingram, TDP, D. Achane, K. Miller, R. Johnson
WR AJ Brown, C. Ridley, J. Chase, C. Lamb, JSN, G. Pickens, K. Osborn, J. Meyers, A. Pierce, T. Scott
TE T. Kelce, D. Goedert, G. Dulcich, J. Woods
D/ST MIN, PIT, DEN

Panthers
12-team SF, .5 PPR 35 roster: 1QB, 1SF, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 2FLEX, 2DB, 2LB, 2DL, 1FLEX
QB J. Burrow, A. Richardson, J. Winston, S. Howell
RB J. Mixon, E. Elliott, N. Chubb, J. Kelley, K. Harris, J. Ford
WR D. Hopkins, C. Godwin, T. Higgins, C. Ridley, J. Smith-Njigba, J. Mingo
TE T. Kelce, K. Pitts, Z. Ertz, D. Goedert, J. Ferguson
DB R. Grant, J. Simmons
DL D. Hunter, A. Highsmith, S. Hubbard
LB C. Mosley, A. Singleton, P. Queen, D. Deablo