Dilemma

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
jman3134
All Pro
All Pro

Re: Dilemma

Postby jman3134 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:16 pm

skip wrote: Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:05 pm
jman3134 wrote: Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:22 am
I'd find a way to get Freeman too. Loved that price point. His owner is almost giving him away.
You're absolutely right. Let's see if I can pawn a crudsandwich into something more. Our draft is in preseason, so I was going to wait and hope Meredith puts out some good tape before then. Or somehow package my seconds for a first and then leave the draft altogether? Maybe Jordan Matthews lands in SF? Super excited for my team next year.
I'd offer Kupp straight up and see what more you may need to add.
For Freeman? Given the overvaluation of draft picks, I think I would have to convert Kupp to a late first then resend the offer. I'm thinking I can send pick 16 and a third for number 11 and then repackage for Freeman. Only one spot difference.
12 team, 35 man rosters, 1/2 PPR, 10 round rookie/FA draft
Qb: Geno Smith, Matthew Stafford, Trey Lance
Rb: Jonathan Taylor, Joe Mixon, Austin Ekeler, Saquon Barkley, Cam Akers, Isiah Pacheco, Jeff Wilson, Chase Edmonds, Pierre Strong, Jordan Mason, Jaleel McLaughlin
Wr: DeAndre Hopkins, Mike Evans, Diontae Johnson, Darnell Mooney, Marquez Valdes-Scantling, Jakobi Meyers, Laviska Shenault, Donovan Peoples-Jones, Denzel Mims, Richie James, Michael Wilson, Demario Douglas, Trent Sherfield
Te: George Kittle, Darren Waller, Taysom Hill, Isaiah Likely
K:
D: Dallas D

skip
GOAT
GOAT

Re: Dilemma

Postby skip » Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:16 pm

jman3134 wrote: Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:16 pm
skip wrote: Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:05 pm
jman3134 wrote: Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:22 am

You're absolutely right. Let's see if I can pawn a crudsandwich into something more. Our draft is in preseason, so I was going to wait and hope Meredith puts out some good tape before then. Or somehow package my seconds for a first and then leave the draft altogether? Maybe Jordan Matthews lands in SF? Super excited for my team next year.
I'd offer Kupp straight up and see what more you may need to add.
For Freeman? Given the overvaluation of draft picks, I think I would have to convert Kupp to a late first then resend the offer. I'm thinking I can send pick 16 and a third for number 11 and then repackage for Freeman. Only one spot difference.
I don't think the value is right but I've seen Kupp getting that kind of return (1.09-1.10) so whether it's player for player or you manage to get the pick and flip it for Freeman, same result. That would be a huge win.
If you can't leave at least a 20% tip, you can't afford to eat out.