Rate my trades for last season

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
Wizard
Role Player
Role Player

Rate my trades for last season

Postby Wizard » Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:48 am

I'm bored so I went back and looked up all the trades I made last year, I think I did pretty well but I thought I'd give everyone a chance judge them. They are pretty much in the order they happened. If you got the time rank them; Great, good, OK, what the F**K were you thinking? Let'r rip

James White and AG Green for Baldwin and Montgomery - Prior to season - I had pretty much no RBs so I was looking to pick up a RB and not downgrade too much at WR. (push, hopefully Montgomery moves to the slot, then I think this can still be a win)

Snead for Hyde Prior to season - Prior to season - (big win at least for last season, who knows going forward, I think the Hyde owner thought Hyde was going to lose his job)

Julius Thomas, Tyrod Taylor, and Lamar Miller for Tom Brady, Devante Adams and Charles Sims – Prior to season - (big win) My QB was Eli Manny so this really turned out to be a great trade for me and I was able to get him to include Adams.

Kendal Wright and Darren Sproles for Cole Beasley and Jack Doyle (picked up backup TE)

Chris Thompson and Funches for Garoppolo and Wendell Smallwood (unless I can flip a QB for a decent player or pick, this is a loss, I didn’t think Funches would do much and Smallwood has turned out to be a bust)

Beasley for Allen Robinson after he tore his ACL (this would have been awesome!!! But it was rejected by the commissioner as being too one sided.

Danny Woodhead for Andy Dalton - Dalton was to be my backup

Andy Dalton for Marvin Jones – thought this was a really good trade

Marvin jones and a 3rd for Duke Johnson (jury still on this one but it’s not looking good)

Travis Benjamin for Sanu
QB -Tom Brady, Nick Foles Deshaun Watson

RB - Kenyan Drake, Darrius Guise, Tevin Coleman, Leonard Fournett, Kareem Hunt, Justin Jackson, Jaylen Samuels, Carlos Hyde, Duke Johnson Jr., Jordan Wilkins, CJ Anderson, Chris Warren,

WR - Davante Adams , T.Y. Hilton, Courtland Sutton, Devin Funchess, Doug Baldwin, Michael Crabtree, Antonio Callaway, J’Mon Moore, Dylan Cantrell, Keith Kirkwood, James Richie

TE - Zach Ertz, Harris Demetrius, Hayden Hurst

LondonMonarchs
Role Player
Role Player

Re: Rate my trades for last season

Postby LondonMonarchs » Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:21 pm

Green side, easily in the 1st trade. No push.
12 TE Prem - Orphan Full rebuild :!:
QB - S.Darnold, D.Lock
RB - J. Taylor, CEH, K. Hunt, A.McFarland, R.Armstead, D.Evans, D. Dallas, L.Bowden
WR - C. Lamb, J.Jeudy, J. Jefferson, H. Ruggs, D.Mims, L.Shenault, P.Campbell, Z.Pascal, A. Lazard
TE - T.Hockenson, B.Jarwin, D.Knox, J.Smith
2x 2021 1st

12team, PPR, SF
QB-RBx2-WRx2-SF-FLX
QB - Baker, Prescott, Stidham
RB - D.Freeman,A.Jones, Jam.Williams, R.JIII, K.Balage, G.Edwards
WR -Evans, Smith-Schuster, Golladay, C. Godwin, T.Higgins, A. Lazard
TE - D. Waller, I.Thomas

darewood11
All Pro
All Pro

Postby darewood11 » Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:19 pm

Not a fan of commish over riding trades. I agree with all but think aj side definitely a winner in 1st trade as well.

vixen
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby vixen » Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:57 pm

Chris Thompson and Funches for Garoppolo and Wendell Smallwood (unless I can flip a QB for a decent player or pick, this is a loss, I didn’t think Funches would do much and Smallwood has turned out to be a bust)

i really like Jimmy G, so i think you did ok....Carolina is going to draft another WR...

you killed the Adams trade, so WIN
i also think you lost the AJG trade

you won the snead/hyde trade as well, i traded snead/perkins for 1.10 and 2.01 before the season started...worked out pretty well for me
team 1 -start QB RB 2WR TE 2RB/WR 1WR/TE
qbs=5pt tds wr/te=1 ppr rbs=.5ppr all get .25ppc
Watson, Brady, Mills
Ekeler, Hunt, Carson/Penny, DForeman, Mitchell, CPat, Kyren, Ford, KHarris
Cooper, sutton, Chase, Shepard, Atwell, Schwartz, Wan'Dale, Austin III
Gesicki, Engram, Hooper, Woods
team 2 -start QB 2RB 3WR TE 2Flex K D
Cousins, Stafford
DH JT, Ekeler, Kylin Hill, Herbert, KHarris, Chandler
Hopkins, Diggs, Adams, Godwin, McLaurin, Callaway, DPJ, Robby Anderson, Schwartz, Pierce, Wan'Dale, Doubs
Kelce, Andrews, Jacob Harris

M-Dub
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby M-Dub » Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:08 pm

Troublemaker wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:48 am
James White and AG Green for Baldwin and Montgomery - Prior to season - I had pretty much no RBs so I was looking to pick up a RB and not downgrade too much at WR. (push, hopefully Montgomery moves to the slot, then I think this can still be a win)
D+
Hopefully Montgomery wins the starting RB job. Then I think this can be a C or C+.

Snead for Hyde Prior to season - Prior to season - (big win at least for last season, who knows going forward, I think the Hyde owner thought Hyde was going to lose his job)
A
Snead was worthless last season and could have a difficult time carving out a role in that offense moving forward. Who knows what happens to Hyde, but you already got a great return for one season, so anything else is gravy.

Julius Thomas, Tyrod Taylor, and Lamar Miller for Tom Brady, Devante Adams and Charles Sims – Prior to season - (big win) My QB was Eli Manny so this really turned out to be a great trade for me and I was able to get him to include Adams.
A
Even with Sims being a non-factor, you killed this one.

Kendal Wright and Darren Sproles for Cole Beasley and Jack Doyle (picked up backup TE)
A-
Doyle was a solid contributor last season. The rest of the pieces are inconsequential.

F
If it’s a superflex league, this might earn a C. In a 1QB, this looks awful at pretty much any point last season.

Beasley for Allen Robinson after he tore his ACL (this would have been awesome!!! But it was rejected by the commissioner as being too one sided.
A for effort, but an F for the failed fleecing.

Danny Woodhead for Andy Dalton - Dalton was to be my backup
B+
Again assuming 1QB. In SF this is an A.

Andy Dalton for Marvin Jones – thought this was a really good trade
A+
C in SF.

Marvin jones and a 3rd for Duke Johnson (jury still on this one but it’s not looking good)
C
This could go either way. Both players are talented, but only one is currently on a team that knows how to use him.

Travis Benjamin for Sanu
C
Roster clogger for roster clogger. They even play the same position. You didn’t lose, but why even bother?
Both are 12-team 1QB PPR dynasties

🦬PRIME🦬
QB: Hurts, Howell
RB: Mixon, Jones, Sanders, Dobbins, Akers, Roschon, Dowdle, Kelley
WR: Nuk, Godwin, Cooper, Lockett, Flowers, Chark, Collins, Hollins, Tillman, Tolbert
TE: Hockenson, Chig, Trautman
Taxi: Willis, Z. White, M. Mims, T. Palmer

Hull Awaits
$450 cap, 60 contract years

QB: Lawrence $5/3, Richardson $5/5, Minshew $1/0, Jones $1/0, Heinicke $1/0, Tyrod $1/0
RB: Achane $4/4, Warren $2/4, Roschon $7/5, Dillon $4/1, Hubbard $2/1, Kelley $1/0
WR: Nuk $78/1, MT $25/1, M. Williams $1/0, JSN $21/5, Reed $4/5, Rice $4/5, M. Wilson $2/5
TE: Thomas $1/0, Hill $1/0, Parham $1/0