LF+? For Bell

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
curtisn16
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

LF+? For Bell

Postby curtisn16 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:55 am

Just wondering what I should add to Fournette in terms of picks to get Bell. It's a keep 5 standard scoring league. My keepers as of now are Brown, Gurley, Fournette, Green and Kelce.

dblj1199
GOAT
GOAT

Re: LF+? For Bell

Postby dblj1199 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:04 pm

I’d wait and see how the Bell situation plays out in Pitt. He had 400+ touches this year, could they have worn him out or set him up for injury, will they move on from him? I’d hold LF now, see how their qb situation plays out also.
2015, 2017, 2022 Champ.
10 team, 6 pt all td, ppr, 1.5 te ppr. 30 man roster QB, SF, 2 RB, 3 WR, TE, Flex (r/w/t), K, 3 IDP

Qb- Mahomes, Prudy, Baker
RB- S Barkley, Pollard, B Hall, K Herbert, D Foreman, R Johnson, Zeke, J Robinson, Z White, J Wilson(i.r.), J McKinnon, J Mason, J Hill
WR- J Jefferson, Deebo, DJ Moore, OBJ, S Moore, J Jennings, C Austin, Trey Palmer
TE- Andrews, Higbee, Dulchich, Ferguson, D Washington
IDP(3)- P Queen,D Perryman, J Jewell, J Campbell, N Dean (i.r.)
K- E McPherson, Butker

draft picks
2024- 2, 4, 5
2025- 3, 3, 4, 5

Gator Sens
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Gator Sens » Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:06 pm

Great take above. I think it would be a good move to wait and see with Bell. I'm not sure how things will play out for him.

Buckhill Bombers
MVP
MVP

Postby Buckhill Bombers » Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:26 pm

I agree on waiting with Bell. You have a really nice group of keepers too!

Can you help with mine? viewtopic.php?f=6&t=155637&p=1405115#p1405115

Goddard
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Goddard » Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:43 pm

It would probably take the 1.07, but I agree with holding for now.

greenbird
Starter
Starter

Postby greenbird » Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:01 pm

I would keep LF

RB6
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby RB6 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:44 am

I'd want the 1.07 added for sure.
.5PPR 1Q/3W/2R/1T/1SF/2F
LJax, Burrow, Carr, Huntley, Heinicke, Cunningham
Adams, Kupp, Deebo, M Brown, Kirk, Wiliams, C Samuel, Palmer, E. Moore, Hodgins, Hutchinson
CMC, Barkley, Mostert, Ford, Moss, Dobbins, Dillon, Kelley, Tucker
Andrews, Higbee

PPR 1Q/3W/2R/1T/1SF/2F
Mahomes, Purdy, Dalton, Henicke, Trask, Zappe
Henry, Pacheco, Robinson, Wilson, Ford, Chandler, Deuce
Hill, Kupp, Shaheed, Toney, Lazard, Metchie, Mingo, Slayton, Shenault, Atwell, Hutchinson
Pitts, Waller, Washington

PPR Best Ball Dynasty SF .5TEP
Stroud, Cousins, Willis, Mariota, Cunningham
Walker, J Cook, Miller, Zamir, Rodriguez, Carter, Penny
St. Brown, Aiyuk, DJ Moore, London, Doubs, Metchie, Scott, Claypool
Kincaid, Dulcich, Fant, Turner, Hurst

harr
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby harr » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:10 am

I’d need a top 3 rookie pick with LF to move Le’Veon. I don’t care for all of Bell’s drama related to his rapping and his contract, but he is one of the best to ever play the position. If he plays another 4 years and maintains a similar or even slightly less production, he’s going to be in the HOF. Fournette averaged less than 4 ypc in 9 of the 13 games he played in, and averaged less than 3 ypc in 5 of those games. He also doesn’t offer much in the receiving game. Standard scoring I guess I might go up to a mid 1st with LF to move Bell, but I just don’t think they’re really in the same ballpark in terms of actual value.
@BrianHarrFF

Johnny Canuck
All Pro
All Pro

Postby Johnny Canuck » Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:59 am

I would need the 1.07 and the 2.06 rookie picks. Bell and LF are in different tiers and the picks just barely bridge the gap as they're getting into dart throw territory.

TBH I wouldn't do that as a Bell owner, but that's what it would take to at least get the conversation going.

cvbuc
All Pro
All Pro

Postby cvbuc » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:37 pm

Every year everyone says the same thing about Bell. Wait. Hold. Wait. Hold. Unsure. Wait. hold. Etc.

Hogwash. (never used that word before)

He's attainable now BECAUSE of the uncertainty. It's like stocks... you sell when people are not concerned, you buy when people have fear. Right now, people have fear.

In my opinion, Fournette is no sure thing at all. I would not do the deal unless I was getting back a top 5 pick and something else tasty thrown in the mix. If Bell resigns with Pitt - the price skyrockets.

The point - now is the exact time anyone with sense should be going after Bell and getting him on the relative cheap. When you have a chance to get Bell - you get Bell. Period.
TEAM ONE
12 Team PPR League / 5pt passing TDs
2020 & 2021 CHAMPS (2022 Runner Up)
Start 1QB 2RB 3WR 1Flex 1TE 1K 23 Man Active Roster / 3 TAXI SQUAD SPOT
QB - L. Jackson, Cousins
RB - Swift, Ekeler, K. Mitchell, A. Mattison, D. Foreman, C. Rodriguez, E. Mitchell, S, Tucker, J. Wilson
WR - Amon Ra, D. Smith, M. Pittman, DK Metcalf, Jayden Reed, D. Douglas, K. Shakir, D. Wicks, T. Tucker, T. Scott
TE - Kelce, C. Otton, I. Likely, D. Washington
K - B. Aubrey
DEF - Eagles, Dolphins

Edgy68
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby Edgy68 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:14 pm

In a 10-team, keep 5, 2QB league, where does an early to mid rookie first fall? Only 50 players are kept, quite a few of whom are probably QBs. A regular first in this format is a 6th round startup pick, so I guess your Barkley-Guice pick would fall inside there, but how many others? You're essentially saying he should add someone close to Green's value to get Bell.
I agree that now is the time to get Bell and I'm on board with using Fournette to do it. I'm not confident in his ability to remain available. That said, his value is fairly high after the season he had, so now' the time. I just don't know how to judge the request or any counters to get in done.
Wasteland
12-team, PPR 25 roster 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 1(RB/WR/TE), 1 D/ST
QB J. Burrow, A. Richardson
RB J. Taylor, D. Henry, M. Sanders, B. Hall, T. Sermon, C. Patterson, P. Strong, K. Ingram, TDP, D. Achane, K. Miller, R. Johnson
WR AJ Brown, C. Ridley, J. Chase, C. Lamb, JSN, G. Pickens, K. Osborn, J. Meyers, A. Pierce, T. Scott
TE T. Kelce, D. Goedert, G. Dulcich, J. Woods
D/ST MIN, PIT, DEN

Panthers
12-team SF, .5 PPR 35 roster: 1QB, 1SF, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 2FLEX, 2DB, 2LB, 2DL, 1FLEX
QB J. Burrow, A. Richardson, J. Winston, S. Howell
RB J. Mixon, E. Elliott, N. Chubb, J. Kelley, K. Harris, J. Ford
WR D. Hopkins, C. Godwin, T. Higgins, C. Ridley, J. Smith-Njigba, J. Mingo
TE T. Kelce, K. Pitts, Z. Ertz, D. Goedert, J. Ferguson
DB R. Grant, J. Simmons
DL D. Hunter, A. Highsmith, S. Hubbard
LB C. Mosley, A. Singleton, P. Queen, D. Deablo

curtisn16
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby curtisn16 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:12 am

He keeps coming to me for a trade involving bell and fournette. He wanted me to add first, second and another pick which I declined. He's now come to me asking for Fournette, 1.07, 3rd and 4th but I'm playing hardball with him saying I'll only part with fournette, 1.07 and a 3rd.
I'm not as desperate as he is about getting this trade down but I do really like Bell. Should I continue to wait it out or add the 4th to make this trade?

jeffster
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby jeffster » Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:15 am

curtisn16 wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:12 am He keeps coming to me for a trade involving bell and fournette. He wanted me to add first, second and another pick which I declined. He's now come to me asking for Fournette, 1.07, 3rd and 4th but I'm playing hardball with him saying I'll only part with fournette, 1.07 and a 3rd.
I'm not as desperate as he is about getting this trade down but I do really like Bell. Should I continue to wait it out or add the 4th to make this trade?
I don't have any keeper leagues currently. Who was going in the 4th round last year? My feeling is that if you like the deal then a 4th shouldn't hold it up.