George kittle vs Evan engram

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
darewood11
All Pro
All Pro

George kittle vs Evan engram

Postby darewood11 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:50 pm

What's the difference pick wise? I'm guessing somewhere in the late 1st range 1.10?

jpusmc0311
All Pro
All Pro

Re: George kittle vs Evan engram

Postby jpusmc0311 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:58 pm

mid first rounder
Team 1: 10 TEAM PPR. 0.2 PPC 2QB 3RB 4WR 1TE 1FLEX 2IDP 1 D/ST 1K
QBs - Bridgewater, Cousins, Darnold, Rudolph
RBs - Miles Sanders, Ronald Jones, Mixon, Fournette, Mike Davis, Gio Bernard, T. Coleman, Damien Williams, Love
WRs - DHop, Chris Godwin, DK Metcalf, DJ Chark, Beckham Jr, DJ Moore, Sutton, Kirk, Edelman, Tre'Quan Smith, Anthony Miller, Van Jefferson, Jalen Guyton, Peoples-Jones, Marcus Johnson
TEs- Kittle, Hockenson, Tonyan, Njoku, Trautman
IDP: Lavonte David, Roquan Smith
K: Greg Zuerlein

Team 2: 12 Team PPR 1QB, 3RB, 4WR, 1TE, 1FLEX
QBs - Josh Allen, Matt Ryan, Lock, Eason
RBs - Barkley, Cook, Swift, Cam Akers, Mack, K. Johnson,
WRs - Michael Thomas, A Robinson II, Chark Jr, Tee Higgins, Woods, Sutton, B Edwards, Hardman, Zach Pascal, Van Jefferson, Berrios, Gandy-Golden, Tyler Johnson, P Campbell
TE - Fant, Ebron, Kmet

Goddard
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Goddard » Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:07 pm

Probably early/mid 1st for most Engram owners, but I would only feel comfortable adding a late 1st.

RB6
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby RB6 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:14 pm

At least a mid 1st.
.5PPR 1Q/3W/2R/1T/1SF/2F
LJax, Burrow, Carr, Huntley, Heinicke, Cunningham
Adams, Kupp, Deebo, M Brown, Kirk, Wiliams, C Samuel, Palmer, E. Moore, Hodgins, Hutchinson
CMC, Barkley, Mostert, Ford, Moss, Dobbins, Dillon, Kelley, Tucker
Andrews, Higbee

PPR 1Q/3W/2R/1T/1SF/2F
Mahomes, Purdy, Dalton, Henicke, Trask, Zappe
Henry, Pacheco, Robinson, Wilson, Ford, Chandler, Deuce
Hill, Kupp, Shaheed, Toney, Lazard, Metchie, Mingo, Slayton, Shenault, Atwell, Hutchinson
Pitts, Waller, Washington

PPR Best Ball Dynasty SF .5TEP
Stroud, Cousins, Willis, Mariota, Cunningham
Walker, J Cook, Miller, Zamir, Rodriguez, Carter, Penny
St. Brown, Aiyuk, DJ Moore, London, Doubs, Metchie, Scott, Claypool
Kincaid, Dulcich, Fant, Turner, Hurst

saw061600
Legend
Legend

Postby saw061600 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:09 pm

It looks like you'd be trading Engram..would not do that.
10 TM No PPR or waiver 85RST
Herbert Fields Garoppolo Ridder
JT Barkley Etienne Ingram Charb CEH
Evans Aiyuk Dionte Jeudy London JWill GWils EMoore JMyers Mims Moorex2
Andrews Kinkaid Pits Freiermuth
NBosa Quinnen DJJones Clark F-Myers Taylor Graham
Darius Okereke Kendricks DCampbell DJones Baker Kiser Brooks
Adams Simmons Vaccaro Joseph

12 TM .5ppr 45 RST
Herbert Stroud Mayfield
JT Achane Kamara Ford Pacheco Jaleel
AJB DK Godwin Aiyuk Kirk ZJones RMoore Thornton
Hock F-muth
LWilliams Payne Reed Greenard
Bernard Kendricks Warner Baker Williams Tranquil
Budda McKinney Clark Wilson

1-2QB 2-4RB 3-5WR 1-3TE 11OFF/DEF
Herbert Stafford Brock Dobbs
Taylor Jacobs Mattison Kyren Jaleel Ford Bigsby
AJB Diggs Evans Kirk McLaurin Dionte Boyd Renfrow JuJu
Kelce Pitts Deguara
Hutchinson Rousseau Greenard Travon Demarcus
QWilliams EJones TBernard Dean ShaqT Kyzir
Amos Bates Peppers Murray Fitz Clark

HughHoney
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby HughHoney » Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:18 pm

I own Kittle and wouldn’t give up more than a late first. I agree with the OP’s value.

slaughterrt
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby slaughterrt » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:24 pm

I feel like Engram already is what you would want Kittle to develop into. Engram is younger. Why bother downgrading? If the other owner wants Engram, make him overpay and send over an early 1st.

darewood11
All Pro
All Pro

Postby darewood11 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:50 pm

Ya I'm Gona stay with what I got just seeing if my value was close

skip
GOAT
GOAT

Postby skip » Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:10 pm

I don't think the value is close at all. Middle 1st round pick at a minimum because that's at least where I would value Engram by himself. I'm not sure why Kittle is starting to get some interest on this board all of a sudden. Maybe it is the presence of Garropolo? Aside from maybe a game or two, he was waiver wire fodder almost the entire season until a couple games at the end of the year. And those weren't all that impressive and by that point the huge disappointment he'd become made him a very high risk starter. In Engram you probably have a top 5 TE for years and years. Kittle looks like an "also ran" with any number of other TEs you can grab to produce as well.
If you can't leave at least a 20% tip, you can't afford to eat out.

Space Cowboy
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby Space Cowboy » Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:16 pm

skip wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:10 pm I don't think the value is close at all. Middle 1st round pick at a minimum because that's at least where I would value Engram by himself. I'm not sure why Kittle is starting to get some interest on this board all of a sudden. Maybe it is the presence of Garropolo? Aside from maybe a game or two, he was waiver wire fodder almost the entire season until a couple games at the end of the year. And those weren't all that impressive and by that point the huge disappointment he'd become made him a very high risk starter. In Engram you probably have a top 5 TE for years and years. Kittle looks like an "also ran" with any number of other TEs you can grab to produce as well.
A lot of people I'd guess are still drooling over Kittle's combine #'s which were quite impressive.

Personally, I was able to get Celek for 1/4 of the price of Kittle and I'm just gonna hope for the best.

Chefrob1027
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby Chefrob1027 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:25 am

Kittle is one of the best position a young TE could be in. In my opinion your gonna see the values go in opposite directions. Eli is terrible and gonna try to force feed OBJ in an attempt to make up for his shortcomings. Engram was beyond excellent last season but let's be honest, he does have half that season if OBJ is on the field all year. That said I'm not saying kittle is the next GATES but he's tied to a much better situation for the foreseeable future.

I'm selling the Engram hype season for as much as possible and targeting a guy like kittle in trade, the difference to an Engram owner likely being a mid to high 1st(1.04 to 1.07).

The difference to a well informed Kittle owner is likely a late first (1.09 to 2.01).
12tm PPR/.5PPC /Big play IDP
SEX PANTHER
QB: Rivers, Kizer,
RB: [color=#FF0000)Hunt, Hyde, [/color]t Ingram, Brieda
WR: Kennan, Nuk,
Baldwin Crowder
, Garcon, M. Lee, Coleman, R. Anderson
TE: Graham, Cook, ASJ
DL: Wilk, L.Williams, F.Clark, Armstead
LB:Bowman, D.Lee, J. Davis,
Foster
, Barr
DB:J.Adams, McDonald, Geathers, Byard,

In16 Team MFL standard Scoring
bleep' Catalina Wine Mixer
QB: Ryan, Smith
RB: Mixon, Hyde, Henry, Thompson
WR: M. Thomas, Baldwin Kennan, Garcon, Coleman, Crowder
TE: Doyle, Mcdonald,
D/ST: Rams
Legatron

skip
GOAT
GOAT

Postby skip » Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:45 pm

Space Cowboy wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:16 pm A lot of people I'd guess are still drooling over Kittle's combine #'s which were quite impressive.
Must be it. I have been well documented as someone that places basically zero value in the combine.

I'd love to see a list of players who were not well sought after until they participated at the combine, posted impressive numbers, then went on to have a great career.
If you can't leave at least a 20% tip, you can't afford to eat out.

HughHoney
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby HughHoney » Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:00 pm

skip wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:10 pm I don't think the value is close at all. Middle 1st round pick at a minimum because that's at least where I would value Engram by himself. I'm not sure why Kittle is starting to get some interest on this board all of a sudden. Maybe it is the presence of Garropolo? Aside from maybe a game or two, he was waiver wire fodder almost the entire season until a couple games at the end of the year. And those weren't all that impressive and by that point the huge disappointment he'd become made him a very high risk starter. In Engram you probably have a top 5 TE for years and years. Kittle looks like an "also ran" with any number of other TEs you can grab to produce as well.
The responses here are hard to gauge because I’m not sure where people are valuing Kittle. For me I view Engram as equal to a mid first. Clearly people saying early first as the difference have Engram higher than me. I think he’s a future top 5 TE although I don’t expect his numbers to progress right away with the return of OBJ and especially if NYG finds any capable RB. As far as Kittle goes, I like him and I do think Jimmy G helps his outlook immediately. TE is a position that you typically don’t get immediate returns. Takes 2-3 (or more) years most of the time. As a rookie, Kittle basically matched O.J. Howard in terms of production but none of us are writing Howard off as JAG. I value Kittle around mid to late 2nd and thus about a late first south of Engram.

darewood11
All Pro
All Pro

Postby darewood11 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:29 pm

I can land 1.08 and kittle for engram just don't think it's proly worth it

HughHoney
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby HughHoney » Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:39 pm

darewood11 wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:29 pm I can land 1.08 and kittle for engram just don't think it's proly worth it
Probably the kind of offer that most Engram owners won’t sell for and that most Kittle owners won’t pay for. So very fair to me.