Trade Tool

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
kamihamster
Captain
Captain

Trade Tool

Postby kamihamster » Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:00 pm

I created a spreadsheet to help aid in evaluating potential trades. You wont be able to use it in google sheets, but you can download it and then use it in Excel. The database is limited to my two leagues, but you can insert your leagues raw data and modify the sheet for your specific league.

How to use it:
1) Input your current starting lineup.
2) Estimate everyone's performance High, Mid, Low POS 1, 2, 3 (H1QB is a High QB1, L2RB is a Low RB2... i know the naming is funny but that's how I roll), and type in the final score it estimates
3) If you're planning on making a trade, input the new starting lineup if the trade were to happen and compare the new vs current scores.

Every league is different, so it will really help if you input your leagues data (Fantasy points for each position) and you can see if giving up a RB1 is worth getting a WR1 and RB3... (in my non-PPR league... heck no). There is a plain jane PPR in there to satisfy a lot of us.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

That is a link to the sheet, but you'll have to download it by clicking File -> Download as -> Microsoft Excel
NTL (est 2016): (8-0)
12-team, PPR, 1QB,2RB,3WR,1TE,1FLX
QB: A.Rodgers, D.Jones
RB: A.Kamara, K.Johnson, K.Drake, Da.Henderson, C.Anderson, K.Ballage, T.Montgomery, J.Wilson, D.Ogunbowale, Dw.Washington, J.Kelly, P.Perkins, A.Blue
WR: O.Beckham, D.Hopkins, C.Kupp, D.Chark, R.Foster, A.Wilson, J.Reynolds, S.Morgan, B.Pringle, O.Johnson, D.Williams, D.Willis
TE: J.Cook, M.Andrews, A.Shaheen, B.Jarwin
2020 Picks: 3, 4
2021 Picks: 1, 2, 3, 4
2022 Picks: 1, 2, 3, 4

Home League (est 2014): 2018 Champ (6-2)
12-team, NPPR-6ptTD, 1QB,2RB,3WR,1TE,2FLX,1K,1DST,4IDP
QB: P.Mahomes, J.Goff
RB: D.Cook, A.Kamara, J.Mixon, M.Breida, S.Michel, F.Gore, D.Guice, K.Ballage, D.Ogunbowale, R.Bonnafon, J.Scarlett, W.Gallman, J.Kelly, J.Wilson
WR: D.Adams, J.Smith-Schuster, T.Boyd, A.Robinson, L.Fitzgerald, Jo.Brown, M.Valdes-Scantiling, K.Harmon, Z.Pascal
TE: E.Engram, A.Hooper
DST: NOS
K: W.Lutz
2020 Picks: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
2021 Picks: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5