Bridgewater

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
RGKID144
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Re: Bridgewater

Postby RGKID144 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:06 am

Honestly, am I the only one here that thinks Case Keenum has a decent shot to get a contract from the Vikes? I'm guessing he played himself into money SOMEWHERE, even if it ain't the Vikings, but my honest guess is the Vikings sign him to an extension and he is the guy under center next year.

It's not like he's in danger of being benched. He's produced well enough this season over a long enough body of work to earn a leash for the rest of this season. Even if he faltered in one of the final 2-3 games of the season, I don't believe they would turn away from him. This is his team right now, and it's the best season the Vikes have had in a long time. He has been one of the brightest spots for them all year in a season with many. ALSO, the guy does have a history of being a high level talent. It never translated out of college, but he did blow the NCAA up, so there is definitely a nucleus to work with. He didn't just come out of nowhere.
Entering year ten of Dynasty 10 team 2QB/2RB/4WR/1TE/1FLEX(rb/wr/te).

QB: Bryce Young, Jared Goff, Mac Jones, Zach Wilson, Stetson Bennett.
WR: Garret Wilson, Devonta Smith, Tee Higgins, Michael Pittman, Odell Beckham, Treylon Burks, Zay Flowers, Curtis Samuel, Dyami Brown, Kenny Golladay.
RB: Bijan Robinson, Cam Akers, Antonio Gibson, Donta Foreman, Michael Carter, James Robinson, Dontrell Hilliard.
TE: Evan Engram, David Njoku, Trey McBride, Matt LaPorta Jelani Woods, Bob Tonyan.

hockeyBjj
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby hockeyBjj » Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:22 am

His stats aren’t mind blowing, but stats obviously aren’t everything
In Fantasy Football though, stats are everything

I like Teddy. I'm a Vikings fan. But I agree that his value is the same as Paxton Lynch. Teddy's might be worse. Lynch has two bad QBs ahead of him in Osweiler and Sieman. Teddy has two that have played well in Bradford and especially Case. Barely, barely ownable in a 2QB league with deep rosters. There's tons of waiver wire RB and WR flyers I'd rather have over him. I only still own Lynch in a 1QB because of our taxi league rules where we have unlimited slots as long as its a guy that we ourselves drafted in the last two years. Great rule to benefit those 3rd and later picks so that you don't get punished for having a handful of them by having to cut other guys
Last edited by hockeyBjj on Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Team 1- 10 team ppr, 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 2Flx, 1D, 1K
2022: 1-8
Finishes: 6th, 6th, 1st, 5th, 6th, 9th
QB: Lamar Jackson, Purdy
RB: Bijan, Dobbins, Achane, Charbonnet, Algier, McBride, waiver trash
WR: JSN, QJ, Addison, Dotson, Skyy Moore, Jameson Williams, Hyatt, T Dell, Boutte, Skowronek, Quez Watkins, Greg Dortch, waiver trash
TE: Hockenson, F Monroe, Juwan, Musgrave
D/K: Patriots, Vikings, Saints, Dicker

picks-
2024- 1,1,1,1,2,2,2,3,3,4,5,5
2025 1,1,1,2,3,4,5

team 2- 12 team SF, .5PPR, .5TE boost, 1QB, 1SF, 2 RB, 3WR, 1TE, 2Flex
2022: 8-1
Finishes: 2nd, 2nd, 2nd, 2nd :wall:
QB: Ljax, GenoD Jones, Minshew, Dobbs
RB: CMC, Stevenson, A Jones, Chubb, A Mattison, D cook, Perine, Mckinnon,
WR:Tyreek, Diggs, C Kupp, D Adams, Keenan Allen, Lockett, Gallup, A Lazard, Hodgins
TE: Kelce, LaPorta, Irv Smith,
No picks until 2026 5th rounder lol

hockeyBjj
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby hockeyBjj » Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:26 am

RGKID144 wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:06 am Honestly, am I the only one here that thinks Case Keenum has a decent shot to get a contract from the Vikes?
Vikings will be keeping Case. Bradford's contract is up after this year (unless something with him being on IR triggers and extension). Vikings will offer Case a better contract than any other team will and he'll be happy to stick around

Case offers everything Bradford does and has been playing better and isn't as injury prone. Teddy will backup and be the developmental guy and have a chance to compete for the starting job next training camp but I think Case beats him out. I don't put it past our management to mess this up bad though
Team 1- 10 team ppr, 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 2Flx, 1D, 1K
2022: 1-8
Finishes: 6th, 6th, 1st, 5th, 6th, 9th
QB: Lamar Jackson, Purdy
RB: Bijan, Dobbins, Achane, Charbonnet, Algier, McBride, waiver trash
WR: JSN, QJ, Addison, Dotson, Skyy Moore, Jameson Williams, Hyatt, T Dell, Boutte, Skowronek, Quez Watkins, Greg Dortch, waiver trash
TE: Hockenson, F Monroe, Juwan, Musgrave
D/K: Patriots, Vikings, Saints, Dicker

picks-
2024- 1,1,1,1,2,2,2,3,3,4,5,5
2025 1,1,1,2,3,4,5

team 2- 12 team SF, .5PPR, .5TE boost, 1QB, 1SF, 2 RB, 3WR, 1TE, 2Flex
2022: 8-1
Finishes: 2nd, 2nd, 2nd, 2nd :wall:
QB: Ljax, GenoD Jones, Minshew, Dobbs
RB: CMC, Stevenson, A Jones, Chubb, A Mattison, D cook, Perine, Mckinnon,
WR:Tyreek, Diggs, C Kupp, D Adams, Keenan Allen, Lockett, Gallup, A Lazard, Hodgins
TE: Kelce, LaPorta, Irv Smith,
No picks until 2026 5th rounder lol