Value

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
darewood11
All Pro
All Pro

Value

Postby darewood11 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:00 pm

How much value does devante parker still have? Is he ever Gona pan out and is Matt breida worth a hold on case Hyde leaves San fran?

Valhalla
Legend
Legend

Re: Value

Postby Valhalla » Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:55 pm

I think Parker is a WR4 at this point, honestly. I liked him quite a bit coming out but it seems like he plays timid. He can sky for a ball, but that's not all that threatening. Landry does the dirty work over the middle where it takes a little more nerve to dominate.
I could see Parker being good in a more vertical system...but I thought that's what Gase/Cutler was supposed to offer...?
If/when Hyde leaves, I think the 49ers draft a pretty good RB. They will likely go with a 2-headed backfield like most teams, and like Shanahan has done in the past.

Goddard
GOAT
GOAT

Re: Value

Postby Goddard » Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:01 pm

Breida should be a hold regardless of if you own Hyde or not. As for Parker, he's never going to be what people thought he'd be. Might be a WR3 at some point, but he's not even that right now.