Kamara value

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.

Kamara vs Cook + 2018 2nd + 2019 2nd

Alvin Kamara
55%
Dalvin Cook + 2018 (early) 2nd + 2019 2nd
45%

Total votes: 51

Concept Coop
Starter
Starter

Re: Kamara value

Postby Concept Coop » Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:53 pm

Weber27 wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:46 pm
Concept Coop wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:04 am
Weber27 wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:57 am I see where you are coming from. But the recency bias is not a knock on Kamara, this guy has proven throughout the season he is dynamic player and his value should reflect that. Where the recency bias is evident is with Cook, he only played 3 1/2 games so it's hard to remember how good he looked, because Dalvin Cook was looking like the best RB in the draft early on. So to say that you would have to give a 1st with Cook to get Kamara is an overpay that I would not be willing to pay. If I had Kamara and could get Cook and the 1.05-1.10 I would be all over that.
Kareem Hunt looked like the best RB in the draft (and a first ballot HOFer) over that span.
Ok... I will admit Hunt was looking like the best RB in the class, but I never thought he would sustain that, I always though he was just... ok. I think Cook is a lot better than Hunt regardless of how Hunt started his season. But you are correct sir, Hunt was looking like the best RB after 4 games but Cook/LF were in the conversation and for good reason.
That's fair. I'm still impressed by Hunt's season, even after the cool off. I think he's looked really good, when Andy actually gets him touches. I personally think Hunt and Cook are close, and Kamara is a tier ahead of them.