Who should I trade?

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
Tslamma5
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Who should I trade?

Postby Tslamma5 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:52 pm

My top WR's are Hopkins, Diggs, Tyreek Hill, Landry, Thielen and Jamsion Crowder. (PPR League) Im looking to trade one or two to upgrade my QB or TE before the playoffs. I am most likely not trading Hopkins, but curious as to who others believe is the best one of those guys to trade now. I think Landry is because his TD's have greatly inflated his points, I am also more open to Diggs or Thielen because I don't like starting two guys form the same team.
Any input would be appreciated!
32 team PPR,
QB - Matt Ryan, Tyrod Taylor
RB - Kareem Hunt, Mark Ingram, James White, Theo Riddick, Jalen Richard, Latavius Murray
WR - Hopkins, Landry, Tyreek Hill, Diggs, Theilen, Jamison Crowder, Allen Hurns, Chester Rogers
TE - Jason Witten, Charles Clay, Zach MIller

Goddard
GOAT
GOAT

Re: Who should I trade?

Postby Goddard » Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:34 pm

I'd trade Thielen. He's the oldest of the bunch, value is pretty high right now, and I wouldn't want both him and Diggs on my team.

vixen
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby vixen » Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:57 pm

i am not a fan of having 2 WRs from the same team...but hard to trade Thielen when you are going for a championship

can you give us an idea of the teams you are targeting with QB/TE? if you are targeting someone like Walker, he would cost less than someone like Kelce...
team 1 -start QB RB 2WR TE 2RB/WR 1WR/TE
qbs=5pt tds wr/te=1 ppr rbs=.5ppr all get .25ppc
Watson, Brady, Mills
Ekeler, Hunt, Carson/Penny, DForeman, Mitchell, CPat, Kyren, Ford, KHarris
Cooper, sutton, Chase, Shepard, Atwell, Schwartz, Wan'Dale, Austin III
Gesicki, Engram, Hooper, Woods
team 2 -start QB 2RB 3WR TE 2Flex K D
Cousins, Stafford
DH JT, Ekeler, Kylin Hill, Herbert, KHarris, Chandler
Hopkins, Diggs, Adams, Godwin, McLaurin, Callaway, DPJ, Robby Anderson, Schwartz, Pierce, Wan'Dale, Doubs
Kelce, Andrews, Jacob Harris

Generic Username
All Pro
All Pro

Postby Generic Username » Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:10 pm

Woah woah woah! 32 teams w/ that roster? Unless starting requirements somehow hinder things, you've got to be the odds on favorite...I'd see if Theilen can land Kelce and then look to see if T Hill + L Murray can bring in young RB upgrade + lesser WR