Stephon Diggs or Tyreek Hill *poll*

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.

Diggs or Hill

Stephon Diggs
69%
Tyreek Hill
31%

Total votes: 74

WhatWouldDitkaDo
GOAT
GOAT

Re: Stephon Diggs or Tyreek Hill *poll*

Postby WhatWouldDitkaDo » Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:43 pm

lukkynumber13 wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:16 pm
WhatWouldDitkaDo wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:36 am
lukkynumber13 wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:29 pm
They shouldn't. Both are total unknowns.
Not really...a lot is up in the air with MIN's QB situation, but KC will 95% likely be starting Smith or Mahomes...I'll take Hill here. The man is TY Hilton lite, so I'll take that over Antonio Brown lite with recurring groin injuries.
So you're saying there's a 5% chance a 3rd QB enters into the conversation, via injuries or something

Out of the 95%, there's probably a 50% chance Smith is the starter

So that means there's a 45% chance Mahomes is the guy there next year. And we do NOT know what he will be. Anyone that thinks he's a known asset is a fool. He is a guy that's pure projection

So yes, I'd say there are a lot of unknowns when it comes to the KC quarterback room
Obviously Mahomes' performance is difficult to project, but barring injury, it's Smith or him depending on whether KC retains Smith. If Smith starts, obviously everything's fine. If Mahomes starts, we may not know how good he will be, but we do know one of his strengths is the deep ball, which at least bodes well for Hill's fantasy production even if Mahomes throws INTs etc. On the other hand, all three MIN QBs are free agents in 2018. Honestly Keenum would probably be the cheapest to retain/most likely, but that's still a toss-up. Of course they could sign a FA like Tyrod Taylor or Kirk Cousins, but there's a lot more uncertainty than with Smith or Mahomes.

I don't disagree that Diggs is a better route runner, but Hill has improved this season, and I don't see why he can't continue to. I also think Reid is a much better offensive mind who will scheme Hill open regardless of his weaknesses as a route runner. The groin injuries are somewhat concerning as well.
Kittles Pox | Championships: 2015, 2017
12-Team PPR | QB, 2RB, 2WR, TE, W/R/T, K, DST
QB: Kyler Murray, Aaron Rodgers
RB: Christian McCaffrey, Melvin Gordon, James Conner, Phillip Lindsay, Tevin Coleman, Boston Scott, Benny Snell Jr.
WR: Tyreek Hill, Mike Evans, Cooper Kupp, Michael Gallup, Christian Kirk
TE: George Kittle, Travis Kelce | K: Younghoe Koo | DST: SF
PS: Mecole Hardman, Tony Pollard | 2020 Picks: 1.09, 2.10, 3.03 | 2021 Picks: 1st, 2nd