Dealing for Zeek

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
ch4351
Captain
Captain

Dealing for Zeek

Postby ch4351 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:23 am

For the team in my signature. Trying to take advantage of the recent news and would plan to be without zeek for 6 weeks. The current offer I’ve made is Mixon Ingram and my 1st for Zeek. It would put me in a tough spot for this season but I think I could limp through to the playoffs. Is this a deal you’d try to make happen I haven’t been too forceful I’ve just mentioned I’m interested and he mentioned that as the main framework.

His best starting lineup is Big Ben Zeek Powell Cooks Jeffery Ertz Crabtree (one of Lockett lynch lacy dion Lewis). So he has 2 RB slots and a flex
Slot that are in total flux.

A future of Rodgers DJ Zeek Hopkins Green Kelce Adams Parker seems like a lot of fun
12 Team Dynasty .5 PPR reigning champ currently 5-2 Reg. Season
1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 2 Flex(RB/WR/TE), 1 TE, 1 D/ST, 1 K Starters in bold

QB: Cousins, Goff, Hundley IR - Rodgers
RB: Mixon, Ingram, J McKinnon, I. Crowell, Montgomery, Aaron Jones, W. Gallman, Deangelo Henderson, IR - David Johnson
WR: Green, Hopkins, D. Adams, D. Parker, D. Funchess,K Golladay,D Westbrook, PRich, J. Janis, Hollins
TE: T. Kelce, Njoku
D/ST: Steelers(streaming)
K: Stream
2018 picks: 1 1st, 1 3rd

Goddard
GOAT
GOAT

Re: Dealing for Zeek

Postby Goddard » Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:23 am

I'd give that for Zeke.

slacker
Role Player
Role Player

Re: Dealing for Zeek

Postby slacker » Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:32 am

I'm in "Win Now" mode and thinking about trading away Zeke. I think I would need more immediate firepower to trade him. For me you would have to have players included that would cost you the rest of the season this year, but you would not necessarily need to include the first.
12 team PPR, 22 Roster, QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 2 FLEX, K, DEF
Rivers, Eli
Watkins, Evans, Keenan, Hopkins, Pryor, R. Matthews, Marshall, P. Richardson, CPatt
McCoy, Zeke, Rawls, Ware
Gronk, Njoku, Butt, Everette, Higbee