2QB Trade - Rivers & Dalton

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
Servo
All Pro
All Pro

2QB Trade - Rivers & Dalton

Postby Servo » Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:47 am

2QB, 4Pts TD

Talking trade with ARod owner, his team has been on fire with Hunt, Gurley, Cook (RIP), Rodgers, Fitz, Kelce, etc....but his starting QBs are now Dalton and Cutler Tannehill (RIP).

Really shot myself in the foot, along with a lot of the dynasty/twitterverse community when I sold Watson (who I drafted in the 2nd round) for a 2018 1st after Week 2 (was not impressed with his preseason film through Week 2).

My QBs should get me through 2017: Goff, Trubisky, Hundley and I already have 2 2018 1sts where I should be able to select another if need be.

TL;DR

I'm wanting to offer out: Rivers, C. Hogan for Dalton, Juju and a 2018 1st (expected 1.06-1.10), is this a solid deal? Again, the team I'm trying to trade with has most points and is currently sitting atop the rankings but lost ARod. Rivers is QB10 while Dalton and Cutler are QB28 and QB29 respectively.

Slackalacker
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Re: 2QB Trade - Rivers & Dalton

Postby Slackalacker » Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:59 am

Rivers is also much older than dalton. I would happily make this deal if it's considered as I don't think Hogan will continue to get a TD every game.
TEAM 1 - 10 team SF 1PPR | 2017 & 2019 League Champ
1QB/1SF/2RB/2WR/1TE/2FLEX
QB: Dak - Hurts - DangeRuss - Tua - Z Wilson - Mills
RB: Barkley - Zeke - Sanders - Pollard - Patterson - D’Ernest - Jermar - Evans - Jones
WR: Hill - JJeff - Higgins - Hollywood - MThom(IR) - Godwin(IR) - E Moore - Marshall Jr - Calloway - Palmer - D Brown
TE: Hock - Moreau

Goddard
GOAT
GOAT

Re: 2QB Trade - Rivers & Dalton

Postby Goddard » Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:27 am

I would do it, but doubt it gets accepted. Not sure Rivers is worth more than Dalton in dynasty, and Juju and a 1st is worth a lot more than Hogan.