Watkins worth the Risk?

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.

Which side would you rather have

Thielen + Reed
20%
Watkin
80%

Total votes: 5

IBall2
All Pro
All Pro

Watkins worth the Risk?

Postby IBall2 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:39 pm

Owner in my league said Watkins is on trade block and seems frustrated. I was thinking about offering Thielen + Reed for Watkins.

Do you think this is a fair trade or will I need to add more?

Seems like everybody is down on Watkins now days and Thielen has been a top 12 WR this season and seems to be getting better with Diggs constantly injured.

I also have a bunch of other middle of the road WRs I could look to deal instead of Thielen, and I have 3 2018 2nd round picks I could use to leverage a trade. Other WRs include, Funchess/K.Benjamin/Agholor/Parker - could use one of those instead of Thielen?

Slackalacker
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Re: Watkins worth the Risk?

Postby Slackalacker » Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:44 pm

I think it's fair the way Watkins is performing. Honestly I'd rather have thielen than Watkins, and sell Reed.

If he took any of those except KBenj I'd do it but he probably wouldn't, not sure if adding a pick would be enough but hey you never know.

Something like agholor/Reed/2nd
TEAM 1 - 10 team SF 1PPR | 2017 & 2019 League Champ
1QB/1SF/2RB/2WR/1TE/2FLEX
QB: Dak - Hurts - DangeRuss - Tua - Z Wilson - Mills
RB: Barkley - Zeke - Sanders - Pollard - Patterson - D’Ernest - Jermar - Evans - Jones
WR: Hill - JJeff - Higgins - Hollywood - MThom(IR) - Godwin(IR) - E Moore - Marshall Jr - Calloway - Palmer - D Brown
TE: Hock - Moreau