Mr. Brown offer

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
gaz29
Starter
Starter

Re: Mr. Brown offer

Postby gaz29 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:35 am

I am in this league too. im sat at 8-2 and things can change quickly if you have a good QB and WRs I have found

There are a few teams that do try to trade to their advantage I feel and have just rejected or countered their offers and if it surprisingly isn't in their favour the just reject it. they normally just find someone else with a copy of the player they are after and go after him there.

As for the offer if you aren't happy with the offer I would sit tight. Your copy of Brown is the only one sat on a team with a losing record so will be hard for him to be prized away from the other teams. Im sure they will come knocking again.
QB, RB, WR, WR, RB/WR/TE, TE, K, DB, DB, DL, DL, LB, LB

QB: R Wilson,
RB: Elliott, Gordon, K Johnson, R Penny, Guice, I Smith
WR: Hopkins, Kupp, M Williams, MVS, Bisi Johnson, Butler, V Jefferson, Claypool
TE: Kittle, Graham, Oliver, Bryant (Cle)
K: Crosby, Rohrwasser
DB: Bates, Rapp, Flowers, Adderley
DL: Garrett, J Bosa, Josh Allen, Jonathan Allen
LB: J Smith, Hicks, R Evans, Ryan Connelly, Alexander, Barr

dblj1199
GOAT
GOAT

Re: Mr. Brown offer

Postby dblj1199 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:10 am

I've pulled off some nice deals in my day but this guy must be top notch. With his roster and 6 1st rd picks. I'm holding steady and wanting Davis and his top two picks if not tell him good luck, which he doesn't really need.
2015, 2017, 2022 Champ.
10 team, 6 pt all td, ppr, 1.5 te ppr. 30 man roster QB, SF, 2 RB, 3 WR, TE, Flex (r/w/t), K, 3 IDP

Qb- Mahomes, Prudy, Baker
RB- S Barkley, Pollard, B Hall, K Herbert, D Foreman, R Johnson, Zeke, J Robinson, Z White, J Wilson(i.r.), J McKinnon, J Mason, J Hill
WR- J Jefferson, Deebo, DJ Moore, OBJ, S Moore, J Jennings, C Austin, Trey Palmer
TE- Andrews, Higbee, Dulchich, Ferguson, D Washington
IDP(3)- P Queen,D Perryman, J Jewell, J Campbell, N Dean (i.r.)
K- E McPherson, Butker

draft picks
2024- 2, 4, 5
2025- 3, 3, 4, 5