In a TE pickle...

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
EAGLES
MVP
MVP

Re: In a TE pickle...

Postby EAGLES » Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:17 pm

I've attached a link to a google sheet showing the breakdown of my league's team rosters.

Who should I offer and target based on their team needs? If I pick up Ryan Griffin off waivers, should I drop Shaheen/A. Jones/Gallman?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
Message me if you’d like to add some flare to your MLF dynasty leagues. Custom team graphics and more...

sloth8u
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby sloth8u » Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:41 pm

go back to the gronk owner owner and offer buck allen and allen for delanie and a 2nd...take a 3rd.....and call it good.

you seem intent on buying a te. we can help you.....but you should have been thinking about reed's injury history way before now.

EAGLES
MVP
MVP

Postby EAGLES » Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:50 pm

sloth8u wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:41 pm go back to the gronk owner owner and offer buck allen and allen for delanie and a 2nd...take a 3rd.....and call it good.

you seem intent on buying a te. we can help you.....but you should have been thinking about reed's injury history way before now.
I’ve been trying to get a good starting TE, but, as mentioned previously, it took 2 years for trades to occur in this league. Plus his injury history has scared pretty much everyone. So, that’s why I picked up Everett and Shaheen. Everett looks like a good prospect so far
Message me if you’d like to add some flare to your MLF dynasty leagues. Custom team graphics and more...