trade advice

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.

which side

julio side
33%
fournette side
67%

Total votes: 6

hord
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

trade advice

Postby hord » Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:11 pm

hey guys, for team 1 in sig.
I know its basically a keeper and not dynasty, but I posted in redraft and as usual.. no help...
iv been offered julio, McCoy and j Matthews for my Baldwin fournette and landry...
I would love to get julio as I don't have a true elite wr1, but McCoy worries me and I feel like id rather have fournette, and badlwin and landry might be to much to give up...
any thoughts on this trade?
should I maybe take the rb's out, and see if he will do that?
Team #1
12 team .5 ppr- Superflex
full dynasty start up (2022)

1Qb, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 1F, 1SF, 1D, 1K, 8B

QB- Allen, Watson, cousins carr
RB- [/b],Barkley, taylor, Etienne, jacobs, montgomery, hull, latavius, rodriguez jr
WR- diggs, kupp, A.J Brown, waddel, jamo
TE- Kelce
D- San fran, colts,

dd041496
Role Player
Role Player

Re: trade advice

Postby dd041496 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:54 pm

I think the team you have competes. Julio is a great player but McCoy is sketchy to me. I think his age starts to show with an injury this season. I would rather have fournette. DJ, Bell and Fournette is a crazy 3 headed monster to have going into the playoffs when Johnson is back. I also think your receivers are serviceable. I like Baldwin more than most. And Landry seems to always get a good amount of targets. I say stick with what you have. With that being said, if you take the running backs out, I’d rather have Julio and Matthews although I don’t think that gets accepted. Try Baldwin and Landry for Julio. Maybe takenout matthews and add a pick. Like you said Julio is elite, I doubt you get him without fournette being involved but I think it benefits you more to keep what you have. Mainly because I think the difference between fournette and Duke Johnson is a lot bigger than the difference between Julio and Baldwin.
12 team league, 0.5 ppr
1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 FLEX, K, DEF
QB- Burrow, Watson
RB- Kamara, Jacobs, Gibbs, K Williams, Gibson, CEH
WR- Jefferson, Hill, Godwin, M Brown, Collins
TE- Kelce, Schultz

Practice squad notables:
J Addison
Puka Nacua
M Mayer

hord
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby hord » Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:36 pm

dd041496 wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:54 pm I think the team you have competes. Julio is a great player but McCoy is sketchy to me. I think his age starts to show with an injury this season. I would rather have fournette. DJ, Bell and Fournette is a crazy 3 headed monster to have going into the playoffs when Johnson is back. I also think your receivers are serviceable. I like Baldwin more than most. And Landry seems to always get a good amount of targets. I say stick with what you have. With that being said, if you take the running backs out, I’d rather have Julio and Matthews although I don’t think that gets accepted. Try Baldwin and Landry for Julio. Maybe takenout matthews and add a pick. Like you said Julio is elite, I doubt you get him without fournette being involved but I think it benefits you more to keep what you have. Mainly because I think the difference between fournette and Duke Johnson is a lot bigger than the difference between Julio and Baldwin.
yeah kind of what my gut was telling me... I think Baldwin can also come close to Julio numbers sometimes... id obviously rather have Julio, but Baldwin would be a sell low right now and they always tend to start slow, and he somehow always ends up top 10 and not that far off Julio... I don't think its worth giving fornette
he also owns ajayi if that changes things?
Team #1
12 team .5 ppr- Superflex
full dynasty start up (2022)

1Qb, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 1F, 1SF, 1D, 1K, 8B

QB- Allen, Watson, cousins carr
RB- [/b],Barkley, taylor, Etienne, jacobs, montgomery, hull, latavius, rodriguez jr
WR- diggs, kupp, A.J Brown, waddel, jamo
TE- Kelce
D- San fran, colts,

EAGLES
MVP
MVP

Postby EAGLES » Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:26 pm

I’d keep what you have
Message me if you’d like to add some flare to your MLF dynasty leagues. Custom team graphics and more...

scorpion
Role Player
Role Player

Postby scorpion » Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:36 pm

Stay with what ya got.
12 Team 21 Keeper / 27 Roster 0.5-PPR: 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 WR/RB/TE, 1 K, 2 DL, 2 LB, 2 DB, 1 D FLEX, 3 IR - 6th Year | Commish | Champion 2013, 2015

QB: T. Brady, M. Stafford, B. Mayfield
RB: E. Elliot, L. Miller, L. McCoy, R. Freeman, P. Lindsay, , G. Edwards, D. Foreman
WR: A. Brown, A. Thielen, A. Robinson, M. Goodwin, J. Gordon, A. Miller, D. Moore
TE: E. Engram, T. Burton
K: B. Maher (Current Streamer)
DL: J. Clowney, D. Lawrence
LB: L. David, L. Vander Esch, Z. Cunningham, T. Whitehead
DB: B. Baker, J. Bates