AB v AC

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
Generic Username
All Pro
All Pro

AB v AC

Postby Generic Username » Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:45 pm

Probably the first time I've ever referred to Cooper as AC, but it fit within the flow of the subject line...

If you're selling Brown for Cooper, can you ask for anything on top (such as Cohen) or are the 2 straight swap material?

My other offer is AB for M Thomas/T Monty...and I'm just a bigger Coop fan

Mike from Canada
All Pro
All Pro

Re: AB v AC

Postby Mike from Canada » Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:52 pm

I would just keep AB personally.

Goddard
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Goddard » Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:05 pm

If you're moving AB for Cooper, you should be able to get something better than Cohen added. I like the second deal much better, getting MT and Monty (he's beginning to grow on me).

mclilj
Role Player
Role Player

Postby mclilj » Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:18 pm

If I'm selling AB I'm going to try and get more on top than just Cooper because we all know how good AB has been BUT if I'm on the other end of that deal I'm not paying anything on top of Cooper. AB is almost 30 and Big Ben could retire any time now. Cooper is 23 and statistically has started his career off better than AB did. AB didn't explode until his 4th year, he had a good 2nd year but as it stands Cooper is pacing to far out produce AB through 3 seasons.
Team 1:
2QB 2RB 2WR 1TE 3RWT 0PPR 8Teams
QBs: Brady, Wentz, Prescott, Trubisky
RBs: Gurley, Cook, Lindsay, Henry, Lewis, Hyde, Murray
WRs: Hill, Cooper, ARobinson, Sutton, Fitzgerald, TSmith(NO), Parker, Cain
TEs: Kelce, Burton, Engram
Def: Rams
K:
2019 Picks 3, 4
2020 Picks: 3, 3, 4

Team 2:
2QB 2RB 3WR 1TE 2WRT 1PPR 8TEAMS
QBs: Mahomes, Wentz, Lock, Carr, Mariota
WRs: MThomas, DAdams, ACooper, OBJ, Kupp, RAnderson, Renfro, Shepherd, Agholor, JMeyers
RBs: Mixon, Henry, Drake, JK Dobbins, Akers, Howard, McKinnon, Hyde, Pollard, DThompson
TEs: Waller, Engram, Graham, Eifert
K: Zeurlein
2020 Picks: 1.06 (JK Dobbins) acquired 1.09 OTC (Akers) 14 overall, 17 overall
2021 Picks: 2nd, 3rd

tperry14
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby tperry14 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:23 pm

I would need more than Cooper to get rid of Antonio Brown
12-Man, 0.5 ppr, ret yards, 30 man roster, 1-2 QB, 3-5 RB, 4-6 WR, 1-3 TE
QB- Lamar, Foles, Bridgewater, Grier
RB- Laird, Williams, Scarbrough, Ajayi, Hilliard
WR- Thomas, Golladay, Kupp, Kirk, Landry, Samuel, Gordon, A. Tate, Snead
TE- Andrews, Hockenson, Fant, Njoku, Fells
2020: 1.01,1.06,1.07,1.08,1.09,2.02,2.03,2.05,2.07,3.07
2021: 2,3,5

EAGLES
MVP
MVP

Postby EAGLES » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:07 pm

Agree with everyone, something more needs to be added to Cooper for AB.

I like the 2nd trade for AB. You get a young WR with Brees throwing to him and Montgomery who has been looking good who has Rodgers throwing/handing off to him.
Message me if you’d like to add some flare to your MLF dynasty leagues. Custom team graphics and more...

jcc6fd
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby jcc6fd » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:26 pm

I'm pleasantly surprised with the honest appraisal of both Brown and Cooper here. Cooper is not a top 5 dynasty asset and even though AB is a little older he is certainly near that territory. I agree with Goddard that I actually like the Michael Thomas/ Ty Mont offer more than Cooper/Cohen. I'd probably stick with AB regardless unless I was taking a hard turn toward a rebuild and even then I might ask for a little more.
10 Team Half PPR Scoring SF
QB: Mahomes, Hurts, Minshew
RB: Kamara, K. Hunt, Warren, Bigsby, D. Cook, Jamaal Williams, J. Wilson, McLaughlin, McKinnon, J. Kelley
WR: A.J. Brown, Diggs, K. Allen, C. Watson, Cooks, Pickens, W. Robinson
TE: Kelce, J. Smith, Musgrave

Generic Username
All Pro
All Pro

Postby Generic Username » Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:03 pm

The team will be a rebuild if I don't get RB help with the quickness, so I should probably give more thought to the MThomas/Ty Monty offer. I would like to just profit off AB now instead of waiting for the inevitable "but he's old"; same with G Tate, but getting "value" for him will be much harder

jcc6fd
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby jcc6fd » Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:04 pm

Generic Username wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:03 pm The team will be a rebuild if I don't get RB help with the quickness, so I should probably give more thought to the MThomas/Ty Monty offer. I would like to just profit off AB now instead of waiting for the inevitable "but he's old"; same with G Tate, but getting "value" for him will be much harder
Ya doubt you get much for Tate. However I think you're smart for shopping AB now ahead of a rebuild. Thomas plus Ty Mont is certainly close when considering a rebuild. Maybe you can get a 2nd thrown in
10 Team Half PPR Scoring SF
QB: Mahomes, Hurts, Minshew
RB: Kamara, K. Hunt, Warren, Bigsby, D. Cook, Jamaal Williams, J. Wilson, McLaughlin, McKinnon, J. Kelley
WR: A.J. Brown, Diggs, K. Allen, C. Watson, Cooks, Pickens, W. Robinson
TE: Kelce, J. Smith, Musgrave