Who to offer for Henry?

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
Jmatt>Coleman
Starter
Starter

Re: Who to offer for Henry?

Postby Jmatt>Coleman » Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:23 pm

marshall is not playable, Vikings qb situation is scary, and doesn't matter who the other person is. I would need like Hilton plus some picks...aka more than u would be willing to pay. For those of use who have had and held Henry the price has always been unreasonably high. Henry could take the job right now. Yes Murray is still the "starter" but they will have a hard time watching Murray produce far less. Timeshare is likely this year but I Henry over Murray is the play right now. I agree with above your best bet is to move Murray while he still has a semblance of rb1 value. I would move fast.
12 team superflex qb/rb/rb/wr/wr/wr/te/flex/superflex
Starters in caps.
QB: DAK, BLAKE
Rb: BARKLEY, 4NETTE, HENRY, Yeldon, J.Hill, M. Gillislee.
Wr: NUK, COOKS, AR15, FUNCHESS, Jmatt, Pryor, Boyd, M. Lee, Cole, K. Wright, E. Decker
TE: ENGRAM, Olsen, Ebron

2018 1.12
2019 1,2, 2, 4

16 team superflex
QB
RB
WR
TE

Bot101
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby Bot101 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:42 pm

Im thinking of offering the Henry owner in my league Dez Bryant. Team in sig. Is that an overpay or not enough?

ColdZealDonkeyStrike
MVP
MVP

Postby ColdZealDonkeyStrike » Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:46 pm

Bot101 wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:42 pm Im thinking of offering the Henry owner in my league Dez Bryant. Team in sig. Is that an overpay or not enough?
That is what it would take for me to trade him, but that doesn't mean it is a smart move for you :)

I would wait and hope that DeMarco has a couple solid games before trying to buy Henry at this point. If Henry blows up this week or next, I don't think his price jumps that much.
Dynasty player since 2002.
I probably should have done something more productive with that time...

Bot101
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby Bot101 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:13 pm

jtd1387 wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:46 pm
Bot101 wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:42 pm Im thinking of offering the Henry owner in my league Dez Bryant. Team in sig. Is that an overpay or not enough?
That is what it would take for me to trade him, but that doesn't mean it is a smart move for you :)

I would wait and hope that DeMarco has a couple solid games before trying to buy Henry at this point. If Henry blows up this week or next, I don't think his price jumps that much.
You sure? Seems like a great trade depending on your WR/RB situation.

SpartacusPTech
All Pro
All Pro

Postby SpartacusPTech » Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:17 pm

Piling on, not a good offer. FWIW I just got my first share of Henry yesterday and paid up for him. I over paid and I know it, but I am ok with it. I traded a late 1st, an early 2nd, Martavis Bryant, and Cameron Meredith.
16 team 1ppr
Jackson, Tua, Bridgewater
Sutton, ARob, Higgins, D. Harris
Barkley, Chubb, McKissic, D. Williams, Felton
Piits, Tonyan, Smith
LB: Wilson, Parsons, Milano, Reddick, Baker, Greenlaw, Walker Jr.
DL: C. Heyward, Flowers, Hunter, Franklin-Myers
DB: Harrison Smith, Abram, Davis III, Bradberry, Maye

Team 2
16 Team 0.5 ppr
QB:Jackson, Mills, Eason, Newton
RB: Barkley/Najee/Gaskin/Hines/Sony/Johnson, Stevenson
WR: Chase/Juju/Aiyuk/Mike Williams/Beasley/N. Harry/Will Fuller/Cephus/D. Brown
TE: Pitts/Knox
DST:49ers, Titans
K: Koo

Team 3 2019 - Champion
12 team SF
Mahomes, Wentz, Jones
Mixon, Lindsay, Drake, Hines, Murray, Carter
Hopkins, M. Williams, Chase, McLaurin, Ridley, Samuel, Washington, Davis, D. Brown
Hockenson, Smith, Cook

ColdZealDonkeyStrike
MVP
MVP

Postby ColdZealDonkeyStrike » Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:47 pm

Bot101 wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:13 pm
jtd1387 wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:46 pm

You sure? Seems like a great trade depending on your WR/RB situation.
No I am not sure, but I am as biased as they come in favor of Henry (bought him in 5/6 dynasty leagues this offseason, and you bet I tried in the other), and feel uncomfortable giving advice in my current state of bias :lol:
Dynasty player since 2002.
I probably should have done something more productive with that time...

epritchard15
Rookie
Rookie

Postby epritchard15 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:33 pm

You should know your league better than anyone in this forum. If you think its an offer the owner would consider then send it away, but as a Henry owner I would reject this in a heart beat. The shark in me would smell the blood in the water though, because your desperately thin at RB without Murray.
"The Armchair Football League"
10 Team Standard(Non-PPR) - QB/RB/RB/WR/WR/TE/Flex(RB,WR,TE)/PK/DEF/IDP/IDP

QB: C. Wentz, P. Mahommes, M. Ryan
RB: C. Hyde, D. Henry, J. Howard, J. Conner, M. Breida, J. Wilkins, I. Smith, R. Smith
WR: J. Jones, O. Beckham, D. Adams, D. Parker, C. Coleman, D. Bryant, W. Fuller, D. Westbrook, K. Cole,
TE: T. Eifert, O.J. Howard
PK: B. McManus
DEF: Vikings
IDP: D. Lawrence, C.J. Mosley