Lev Bell Trade

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
HeHateMe
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Lev Bell Trade

Postby HeHateMe » Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:01 pm

Bell and dez (on his last contract year) for fournette, Michael Thomas, Robby Anderson, and Alec Ogletree, all are open to assign as many years as I want. (Ppr, off and defense superflex)

Thoughts??
12 Team PPR, IDP Start 1QB, 1RB,2WR, 2 Flex,1TE, 1K, 2DE, 2LB, 2CB/S, 1 Flex
QB- Cam,RG3,Gabber
RB- CHyde, RMathews, Spiller, Yeldon, Ivory, MGordon, AFoster
WR- ARob, JGordon, SWatkins, DJax, GTate, M Sanu,L Treadwell, M Lee, R Woods, D Funchess, J Hardy, Q Patton,
TE-Ertz, VMcdonald, VGreen
K-Gostkowski,
DE-KWilliams, E.Griffin, OVernon, JSheard, D Fowler, DJordan
LB-BMarshall,S Anthony, Burfict, KRobinson, Todd Davis, Zach Orr
CB-,Verner,Haden,EThomas, Dix, JAddae, JTartt

Goddard
GOAT
GOAT

Re: Lev Bell Trade

Postby Goddard » Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:06 pm

I guess the Fournette side since you only get to keep Dez for one year.

Bisquiteen Trisket
Starter
Starter

Postby Bisquiteen Trisket » Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:23 am

Do Bell and Dez become free agents at the end of the year, or can you pay up to renew the contract?

I think I would still want a little more added to the LF/Thomas side for me to accept. Ogletree is waiver wire fodder and Robby Anderson is "meh".

nyterp
Starter
Starter

Postby nyterp » Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:59 am

Bisquiteen Trisket wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:23 am Do Bell and Dez become free agents at the end of the year, or can you pay up to renew the contract?

I think I would still want a little more added to the LF/Thomas side for me to accept. Ogletree is waiver wire fodder and Robby Anderson is "meh".
:think: A 25 year old LB who is the fifth overall ranked LB on this site is waiver wire fodder? Did I miss something? Exactly how many LBs do you have ranked above him?

Edit: Also, in reference to the OP, is Bell a FA as well? What is the IDP scoring like? I lean Bell and Dez because I am not as high on Thomas as most are, but the whether you can keep Bell and what value Ogletree provides are key to making this decision.
rosterwars.forumotion.com - IDP/Contract league discussion board. Come check us out!

IDP/Contract - Charm City Justice

Superflex - Chernobyl Toxins

Bisquiteen Trisket
Starter
Starter

Postby Bisquiteen Trisket » Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:37 am

nyterp wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:59 am
Bisquiteen Trisket wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:23 am Do Bell and Dez become free agents at the end of the year, or can you pay up to renew the contract?

:think: A 25 year old LB who is the fifth overall ranked LB on this site is waiver wire fodder? Did I miss something? Exactly how many LBs do you have ranked above him?

Edit: Also, in reference to the OP, is Bell a FA as well? What is the IDP scoring like? I lean Bell and Dez because I am not as high on Thomas as most are, but the whether you can keep Bell and what value Ogletree provides are key to making this decision.
Whoops lol for some reason my brain went right to Kevin Ogletree, who isn't even in the league anymore it seems.