?+1.06 for Sammy

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
BigBawseRoss
GOAT
GOAT

?+1.06 for Sammy

Postby BigBawseRoss » Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:45 am

owner of sammy is interested in moving him to me for my 1.06 but wants a player tossed in but has not specified who...he said "who would you pair with 1.06 for Sammy?" so i am wondering what i should offer. Team 1 in sig.

thinking jimmy Graham as he only has Brate and Julius thomas at TE and im fine with ertz and hooper.

we start 3rb and trading out of 1.06 would make it hard to get a rb in rookie draft (earlier than 24 overall at least) so i dont wanna give up any of my RBs. also not dying to give up doctson but if thats what it takes would you guys do that?
team 1
12 team, 1 pt for 4 rec, 0.1 per rush
1qb, 3 rb, 4 wr, te, k, 4 idp
Dak , Herbert
Achane, Breece Hall, KW3Kyren,Ford, Miller, Spiller, z evans, singletary
J Jefferson, Diggs, DK, D Smith Puka, C Watson, E Moore
Njoku , HH, Engram

2024 picks
1,3,4,5,5,6,7 (all late mostly)

team 2
12 team .5ppr
qb, 2 rb, 2 wr, te, flx,flx,
Fields, Dak
Ford,Mixon, Javonte, Mostert, Chubb, Spears
Hopkins, Evans, g Wilson Mingo, shaheed, Jamo
Kelce,McBride, Chig,

team 3
14 team sf, even scoring idp to offense (rb scores highly too)
Josh Allen, A Rich, Foles, Rudolph
Bijan, Charbs, Spears, Ebner
J Williams, G Wilson, C Watson, Flowers, J Addison, Tillman
Kincaid, Kolar, Ruckert, Fergeson

Kenny Clark, josh allen, jaelen phillips, felix a-u and a bunch of fluff and rookie fliers at idp

Alex116
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Re: ?+1.06 for Sammy

Postby Alex116 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:54 am

First off, I'd start with Hooper over Graham, at least as a starting offer. Second, I'd prob look for RB help somehow as you are extremely weak there. Ty Montgomery may not end up the starter in GB and the rest are very questionable. Not sure who you'll get at 1.06 as the big 4 RBs will be gone, but if you have a certain guy in mind, take him there. If not, and you're good with one of Hunt, Kamara, Perine, Foreman, etc, then try trading down to 1.08-1.10 and getting an additional asset and grabbing one of the aforementioned guys?

Goddard
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Goddard » Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:06 am

Have him make an offer since he's coming to you. I personally wouldn't add too much to the 1.06 for Sammy.

BigBawseRoss
GOAT
GOAT

Postby BigBawseRoss » Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:14 am

also offered ty mont, doctson, and 2.12 for sammy. is that fair?

I cant aquire a rb nobody in this league is active and since we have to start 3 people highly overvalue them. My current plan if i keep the 1.06 would be to take foreman or hunt. honestly leaning hunt and hoping i can get foreman at 2.12 or trade up to get him in middle of round 2 if i see hes still hanging around.

Being that only a few teams are active and i dont love the targets at rb available at 1.06 i am trying to bolster the overall value of my team in a high end wr and then later deal from that strgth to get a rb during the season when people are more active or there is a team starting 2 questionable wrs weekly (we must start 4)
team 1
Dak , Herbert
Njoku , HH, Engram

2024 picks

team 2
12 team .5ppr
Fields, Dak
Kelce,McBride, Chig,

team 3

Kenny Clark, josh allen, jaelen phillips, felix a-u and a bunch of fluff and rookie fliers at idp

Bisquiteen Trisket
Starter
Starter

Postby Bisquiteen Trisket » Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:18 am

The person who starts trade talks should make the first offer.

I acquired Sammy yesterday actually so this is relevant. My team is WR needy. I sent Eifert, Paul Perkins, 2018 1st, 2.08 for Watkins. I feel pretty good about that as i think the first will be late, 2.08 is a flier, Eifert is good but often hurt and the verdict is still out on Perkins. Watkins is one of the few WRs available right now who has the possibility to dramatically increase in value. If he puts together a great season this year, you will see his name in the top 5 overall dynasty assets next year. He has the talent to be as good as OBJ, if only he can get healthy for a full season.

Coogan Football
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Coogan Football » Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:09 am

If this is how cheap you value Sammy then sell him to us!
12 team 6pts all TDs/.5ppr/SFlex/ balanced IDP, scoring est. 2008
Start QB,SF,2RB,3WR,TE,2Flex,3DL,3LB,3DB,2DFlex
3x Champion 2015, 2016, 2017
QB: Brees, Luck, Prescott, McCarron, C.Kelly, Peterman
RB: Elliott, Gurley, Hunt, Kamara, Gordon, Howard, McCaffrey, J.Williams,
WR: Julio, Hopkins, M.Thomas, TY, Watkins, Kupp, C.Davis, Thomas (LA), Carroo, Switzer, Tr. Taylor
TE: Olsen, Engram, Howard, Fleener, Swoope
DL: Watt, Mack, C.Jordan, Bosa, D.Hunter, Clowney, Armstead
LB: Kuechly, Ogletree, Mosley, McKinney, R.Foster, Bucannon, Z.Cunningham, Anzalone, ShaqT,
, Goodson, Pullard,
DB: H.Smith, Vaccaro, B.Jones, Neal, Adoree, K.Joseph, Geathers, M.Maye, J.Jones, D Thompson

Don't be the guy that asks for advice without giving some out yourself
#WhoDat

EAGLES
MVP
MVP

Postby EAGLES » Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:18 am

Have you reached out to the owner of 1.05? A good RB could land there or even Davis. You definitely need help at the RB. May be worth trying to negotuate with them before chasing Watkins. I too think the 1.06 is enough for Watkins without adding another player
Message me if you’d like to add some flare to your MLF dynasty leagues. Custom team graphics and more...

BigBawseRoss
GOAT
GOAT

Postby BigBawseRoss » Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:02 pm

Coogan Football wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:09 am If this is how cheap you value Sammy then sell him to us!
you got a 2017 1.06? lol a pick that happens in 2 weeks is a lot more valuable than a random pick in 55 weeks lol and im not the one selling Sammy here im trying to get him for tha low low thoooooo
team 1
Dak , Herbert
Njoku , HH, Engram

2024 picks

team 2
12 team .5ppr
Fields, Dak
Kelce,McBride, Chig,

team 3

pierson242
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby pierson242 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:20 am

ROSSCO7777 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:14 am also offered ty mont, doctson, and 2.12 for sammy. is that fair?
You're hesitant to pay this for Sammy are you crazy???
Devy Writer and Ranker for DLF

Follow me on Twitter @PiersonFF

skip
GOAT
GOAT

Postby skip » Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:42 am

I can't believe some of the suggestions here... It would probably take 1.06/Montgomery/Doctson to even have a serious conversation.
If you can't leave at least a 20% tip, you can't afford to eat out.

Sportseditor23
Rookie
Rookie

Postby Sportseditor23 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:18 am

Lmao to the Sammy valuations in here. If this is representative, I would not even consider trading him right now and would be making offers. The 1.06 wr would be Mike freaking Williams/John Ross.
12 Tm PPR: 1 QB, 2 RB, 4 WR, 1 TE 2 FLX

QB: Brady
RB: Marshawn Lynch, J. White
WR: Evans, Odell, Sammy, Desean
Flex: Funchess, J. Stewart, Gallman
TE: Olsen, ASJ

BigBawseRoss
GOAT
GOAT

Postby BigBawseRoss » Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:35 am

pierson242 wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:20 am
ROSSCO7777 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:14 am also offered ty mont, doctson, and 2.12 for sammy. is that fair?
You're hesitant to pay this for Sammy are you crazy???
not hesitant at all... just asked if it was a fair offer... might be light but not insulting i dont think. and the league i am in is not full of people who love this bleep and know all the ins and outs of player value and fantasty football in general.

this being a league where you MUST START 3 RB any and all running backs are worth much more than a normal dynasty league. people hold em and want heavy return for them. Also the Sammy owner is actively selling, this wasnt a hey lemme see how you feel about this guy its a "oh this guy is looking to get rid of this player for a reason lets see what their team need is." dude has 2 running backs and opinions on ty mont vary. i had a dude in another league who wants him bad cuz he had him in a redraft last year and he helped win him the title. The community here loves sammy and his upside...the real world casual fans think hes overrated and always hurt.
team 1
Dak , Herbert
Njoku , HH, Engram

2024 picks

team 2
12 team .5ppr
Fields, Dak
Kelce,McBride, Chig,

team 3

Ruggenater
All Pro
All Pro

Postby Ruggenater » Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:35 am

Sportseditor23 wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:18 am Lmao to the Sammy valuations in here. If this is representative, I would not even consider trading him right now and would be making offers. The 1.06 wr would be Mike freaking Williams/John Ross.
Agreed. I wish I didn't already own him everywhere so I could buy him right now.
12 Team Superflex - PPR, 0.25 PPC - QB/2RB/3WR/TE/Flex/Superflex
QB: L Jackson, Tagovailoa, Rodgers, Pickett, Tannehill
RB: Swift, Pacheco, Sanders, Hubbard, Spears, Dillon, Herbert, McLaughlin, Chandler, Dowdle
WR: DeVonta, Waddle, Aiyuk, Nacua, McLaurin, Hopkins, M Williams, Mingo, Wan’Dale, Hyatt
TE: Kelce, Okonkwo, Schoonmaker

The Red Rooster
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby The Red Rooster » Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:56 am

If you can get Sammy for 1.06 and any of those TE's, you do it. If you are making the initial offer, offer up whichever of the three you like the least with 1.06. He came to you, so, there's no reason to start reasonable, haha. If he doesn't like it, tell him to counter.

BigBawseRoss
GOAT
GOAT

Postby BigBawseRoss » Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:33 am

bro bro hit me that TRADE CALCULATOR SCREENSHOT! lol he asked if i would pair either Keenan or AROB with the 1.06 for Sammy and Washington (OAK) and i was like uhhhhh that doesnt make any sense that would essentially be me swapping wrs and giving away 1.06 for washington and he came back with just a screenshot of a trade calc with 29.2 for sammy and 22.3 for keenan (he didnt wanna show me how lopsided it would have been with a 1st added on)

so i went to that same site (after telling him he shouldnt use those damn things lol) and did 1.06 +jimmy and it was 28.1 compared to just sammy at 29.2 so i told him that my original offer was not far off...this was also after he said that jimmy is an injured 30 year old who hasnt been good in 8 years LOL i reminded him to look up 2016 and he would see jimmy was #2 TE standard and #4 TE in our specific league.

talks have stalled he seems to be trying to see if anyone will overpay but these old guys hate young guys with injury history lol
team 1
Dak , Herbert
Njoku , HH, Engram

2024 picks

team 2
12 team .5ppr
Fields, Dak
Kelce,McBride, Chig,

team 3