Crowder Trade

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
Eli4Prez
Role Player
Role Player

Crowder Trade

Postby Eli4Prez » Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:22 pm

Got an offer for team 2 in my signature and given the Kenneth Dixon news today not sure if I should entertain it. It seemed ok although I am giving up the best player but I am deep at WR and questionable at best at RB.

I give Crowder

I get AP and John Brown
10 Team PPR with performance bonus points - 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 2 FLEX (RB/WR/TE), 1 TE, K DEF - 25 Roster Spots/30 During Off Season

QB: R. Wilson, K. Murray, T. Tagovailoa, M. Jones, A. Richardson
RB: S. Barkley, J. Taylor, D. Swift, A. Ekeler, B. Hall, Z. Moss, I. Abinikanda, Z. Evans, D. McBride, D. Vaughn, T. Bigsby
WR: C. Sutton, C. Lamb, D. Smith (PHI), J. Waddle, C. Olave, G. Pickens, Z. Flowers, J. Downs, C. Tillman
TE: D. Waller, D. Goeddert, T. Hockenson
K: T. Bass
DST: Eagles

2024 Draft Picks: 1st, 2nd, 3rd

smallxl
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Re: Crowder Trade

Postby smallxl » Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:26 pm

I'd keep Crowder, especially in PPR
22-man, 12-team, 1 pt-PPR; Start 1-2RB; 3-4 WR; 1-2 TE

TEAM 1
QB: Prescott, Foles
RB: Barkley, P Barber, Duke, Gio Bernard, Gus, C Thompson, Breida, Ekeler
WR: A Cooper, Cooks, Lockett, C. Davis, Crowder, Chark, Stills
TE: OJ Howard

Kramer
MVP
MVP

Postby Kramer » Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:29 pm

Eli4Prez - I think there are plenty of other threads that people would love to hear your thoughts on. The forum only works if you dole out advice to others too. It's been a while since you've done that, even though you've started multiple threads asking for advice.
10 team SF .5ppr-QB,2RB,3WR,TE,Flex,SF,Def (30 spots)
QB: Allen, AR, Brissett
RB: Mixon,Barkley,Rhamondre,Foreman
WR: Deebo,Adams,Jeudy, Devonta,Nuk
TE: Knox,Chig, Woods, Ferguson
2023 picks: 2, 3, 6, 8, 9, 10, 12, 13, 14, 18, 19, 20
2024 picks: 3 2nds
2025 picks: 3 2nds

RB6
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby RB6 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:58 pm

Crowder.
.5PPR 1Q/3W/2R/1T/1SF/2F
LJax, Burrow, Carr, Huntley, Heinicke, Cunningham
Adams, Kupp, Deebo, M Brown, Kirk, Wiliams, C Samuel, Palmer, E. Moore, Hodgins, Hutchinson
CMC, Barkley, Mostert, Ford, Moss, Dobbins, Dillon, Kelley, Tucker
Andrews, Higbee

PPR 1Q/3W/2R/1T/1SF/2F
Mahomes, Purdy, Dalton, Henicke, Trask, Zappe
Henry, Pacheco, Robinson, Wilson, Ford, Chandler, Deuce
Hill, Kupp, Shaheed, Toney, Lazard, Metchie, Mingo, Slayton, Shenault, Atwell, Hutchinson
Pitts, Waller, Washington

PPR Best Ball Dynasty SF .5TEP
Stroud, Cousins, Willis, Mariota, Cunningham
Walker, J Cook, Miller, Zamir, Rodriguez, Carter, Penny
St. Brown, Aiyuk, DJ Moore, London, Doubs, Metchie, Scott, Claypool
Kincaid, Dulcich, Fant, Turner, Hurst

albedo1986
Role Player
Role Player

Postby albedo1986 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:09 pm

Crowder for sure. I'm not sure how bad Brown's sickle cell really is, given that's I've worked in a hospital my whole life I may be bias on this, but when these patients have a sickle cell crisis it's unbearable and the amount of narcotics they need to function is insane (and no, they're not drug seekers, they are in extreme pain). I love Smoke being a cards fan but his long term outlook isn't great IMO. Crowder is definitely impressive after the catch and I love him in the slot role.

chalorpas
Role Player
Role Player

Postby chalorpas » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:14 pm

Kramer wrote: โ†‘Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:29 pm Eli4Prez - I think there are plenty of other threads that people would love to hear your thoughts on. The forum only works if you dole out advice to others too. It's been a while since you've done that, even though you've started multiple threads asking for advice.
๐Ÿ™„. Forum police are here, look out. I wonder how many of Kramer and coogans posts are just calling people out without actually offering advice themselves? Hmmm, I seem to view quite a few. To actually answer the question, I would definitely keep crowder.

Kramer
MVP
MVP

Postby Kramer » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:17 pm

chalorpas wrote: โ†‘Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:14 pm
Kramer wrote: โ†‘Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:29 pm Eli4Prez - I think there are plenty of other threads that people would love to hear your thoughts on. The forum only works if you dole out advice to others too. It's been a while since you've done that, even though you've started multiple threads asking for advice.
๐Ÿ™„. Forum police are here, look out. I wonder how many of Kramer and coogans posts are just calling people out without actually offering advice themselves? Hmmm, I seem to view quite a few. To actually answer the question, I would definitely keep crowder.
Lol, you can click on the post count number under a person's name and go look at all their posts. The OP has started a handful of threads, but has failed to help out much in the last 2 months or so. It doesn't take too much work to go to a couple other threads and post your opinion every time you post one yourself.

chalorpas
Role Player
Role Player

Postby chalorpas » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:36 pm

Kramer wrote: โ†‘Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:17 pm
chalorpas wrote: โ†‘Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:14 pm
Lol, you can click on the post count number under a person's name and go look at all their posts. The OP has started a handful of threads, but has failed to help out much in the last 2 months or so. It doesn't take too much work to go to a couple other threads and post your opinion every time you post one yourself.
There's always going to be givers and takers. I don't think you guys are actually motivating anyone to help other people more. If anything, calling people out is probably causing people to stay away from the forum altogether.

Kramer
MVP
MVP

Postby Kramer » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:49 pm

chalorpas wrote: โ†‘Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:36 pm There's always going to be givers and takers. I don't think you guys are actually motivating anyone to help other people more. If anything, calling people out is probably causing people to stay away from the forum altogether.
Is it too much to ask that every time someone posts on a free public forum, they go help out on a couple other threads?

Goddard
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Goddard » Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:36 pm

Crowder

Mike from Canada
All Pro
All Pro

Postby Mike from Canada » Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:58 pm

I like Crowder here.

Hahaclintondix
Starter
Starter

Postby Hahaclintondix » Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:31 pm

Given your WR depth in team 2, I'd consider it if you feel you can contend. At least secure 2/3 of the NO backfield. Since Crowder is your WR6 (debatably) I'd probably do this. John Brown could easily fill that WR6 role and if AP or Ingram wins a big role you're in good shape.

motherlode
Role Player
Role Player

Postby motherlode » Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:33 pm

Kramer wrote: โ†‘Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:49 pm
chalorpas wrote: โ†‘Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:36 pm There's always going to be givers and takers. I don't think you guys are actually motivating anyone to help other people more. If anything, calling people out is probably causing people to stay away from the forum altogether.
Is it too much to ask that every time someone posts on a free public forum, they go help out on a couple other threads?
Its not too much to ask, but i think the question is are you sure thats what you really want. Do you really want posters picking out a couple of random threads, maybe checking which way the wind is already blowing in those threads , and then just piling on an answer, just to meet some imaginary "See? Im helping!" quota.

Ive posted at a forum (was a moderator really) where participation was mandatory in order to ask for help or make requests. Like we'd remove your posts altogether if you didnt have a history of participation, and eventually ban you if it happened more than 2 or 3 times. It led to an avalanche of the lamest, most insincere posts imaginable. For a place like this, where i might be basing a trade or roster decision on the answers i get in a thread like this one, give me 3 thoughtful sincere replies over 20 posts fulfilling some obligation every single time. Just my 2 cents.

Thats said:

Crowder. (See? Im helping!)

FunctionalAlcoholic
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby FunctionalAlcoholic » Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:35 pm

I'm in the minority but I like John Brown over Crowder. Frankly I think that Crowder doesn't have much fantasy upside and NFL teams will like him more than we do. If at all possible I would delay a trade to get information from training camp about Brown's health but I would take the deal.
12-team PPR (.5, 1.0 for TE receptions)
QB: Carr, The Unfortunate Soul I Will Be Streaming
RB: Fournette, Gordon, Henry, A. Jones, M Breida, Guice, Dixon, Lindsay, J. Jackson
WR: K. Allen, D. Adams, A. Robinson, A. Cooper, JJSS, Golladay, K. Cole, J. Brown, J. Renyolds
TE: Kelce, T. Burton

LondonMonarchs
Role Player
Role Player

Postby LondonMonarchs » Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:24 am

I am a big fan of Crowder....If we knew more about Brown's health the this would be really close.
12 TE Prem - Orphan Full rebuild :!:
QB - S.Darnold, D.Lock
RB - J. Taylor, CEH, K. Hunt, A.McFarland, R.Armstead, D.Evans, D. Dallas, L.Bowden
WR - C. Lamb, J.Jeudy, J. Jefferson, H. Ruggs, D.Mims, L.Shenault, P.Campbell, Z.Pascal, A. Lazard
TE - T.Hockenson, B.Jarwin, D.Knox, J.Smith
2x 2021 1st

12team, PPR, SF
QB-RBx2-WRx2-SF-FLX
QB - Baker, Prescott, Stidham
RB - D.Freeman,A.Jones, Jam.Williams, R.JIII, K.Balage, G.Edwards
WR -Evans, Smith-Schuster, Golladay, C. Godwin, T.Higgins, A. Lazard
TE - D. Waller, I.Thomas