Kelce for Reed +

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
joker4
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Re: Kelce for Reed +

Postby joker4 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:16 pm

Just for a reference who are some players that might be available then? My initial thoughts are that I would be willing to do that trade from your end but if i were the Reed owner I might want a little more back
16 team .5 PPR

1 QB 2 RB 2 WR 1 TE 2 FLEX

QB-Jared Goff Tom Savage, Jay Cutler, Jimmy Garoppolo
RB-Ezekiel Elliot, Jeremy McNichols Elijah McGuire, Matt Breida
WR-Amari Cooper, Sammy Watkins Corey Coleman, Donte Moncreif Braxton Miller, Marquis Lee, Calvin Johnson
TE-David Njoku Vance McDonald, Bucky Hodges, Dwayne Allen, Jared Cook, Adam Shaheen, Eric Swoope

Goddard
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Goddard » Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:24 pm

I think I'd keep Kelce, especially since you can only keep 7. Whoever you draft with the 1.07 probably won't help you this year and I doubt he'll be one of your top 7 keepers next year.

Edit: Just went back and looked at your roster and the 1.07 actually has a good chance at being one of your keepers next year.

joker4
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby joker4 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:40 pm

dc1986 wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:37 pm Last I heard there was an offer made of Olsen + 1.09 but I'm not sure why it wasn't done. But I do know the Reed owner is the 1 initiating talks.. so figure I might give it a shot.

As for who will be available at 7- I figure these guys will be off the board: Fournette (I have 1.1), Mixon, Cook, Cmac, Davis, + Marshawn Lynch. So that leaves me with the rest of the rookies + guys in the ADP range of around 75-85 (it's tough to tell who's going to keep who until we get closer to the draft). One name that sticks out to me at that spot is Pierre Garçon.
I'd probably keep Kelce or ask for more then. I like Garcon but I think that Kelce has a chance to be the year in and year out TE 1 over the next few years and having an advantage over every opponent in your league at a position is always nice
16 team .5 PPR

1 QB 2 RB 2 WR 1 TE 2 FLEX

QB-Jared Goff Tom Savage, Jay Cutler, Jimmy Garoppolo
RB-Ezekiel Elliot, Jeremy McNichols Elijah McGuire, Matt Breida
WR-Amari Cooper, Sammy Watkins Corey Coleman, Donte Moncreif Braxton Miller, Marquis Lee, Calvin Johnson
TE-David Njoku Vance McDonald, Bucky Hodges, Dwayne Allen, Jared Cook, Adam Shaheen, Eric Swoope

jcc6fd
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby jcc6fd » Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:03 pm

My first question is if you're in a rebuild why are you getting rid of Kelce, the relatively young TE1? And if you're looking to cash in for multiple pieces why is your main return Reed?
10 Team Half PPR Scoring SF
QB: Mahomes, Hurts, Minshew
RB: Kamara, K. Hunt, Warren, Bigsby, D. Cook, Jamaal Williams, J. Wilson, McLaughlin, McKinnon, J. Kelley
WR: A.J. Brown, Diggs, K. Allen, C. Watson, Cooks, Pickens, W. Robinson
TE: Kelce, J. Smith, Musgrave

Adhoc90
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby Adhoc90 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:53 am

I think its fair value but i like kelce a lot so i wouldnt sell him.
German, so please ignore my spelling and punctuation. :D

collbey
All Pro
All Pro

Postby collbey » Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:57 am

With your team makes some sense as you would likely be keeping whomever you get at 7 pick next year, but still Reed has too much risk for me. Keep Kelce.

skip
GOAT
GOAT

Postby skip » Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:37 am

I'm not sure how to place value on the 1.07 in a keeper league but on the surface the deal is a good one as the TEs are a push.
If you can't leave at least a 20% tip, you can't afford to eat out.

srlarson
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby srlarson » Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:58 am

stay w Kelce.....the 1.07 isn't enough to offset the risk.
Empire 10 team 30man rosters QB, 2rb, 3Wr, TE, 2F, K (.5ppr RB's, ppr WR/TE)
redraft coming

Empire 12 team SF 30man rosters - QB, 2rb, 2wr, te, sf, Rb/Wr/Te flex, 2Rb/Wr Flex
(rb .5ppr, wr 1ppr, TE 1.5ppr) -
QB - Prescott, Cousins, M Jones, C. Rush
RB - JT, Chubb, J Cook, Hunt, Penny, Patterson, Foreman, Davis-Price, Henderson, Patterson
WR - Diggs, M Thomas, Gallup, K Phillips, Goodwin, Hollins, C Moore, raymond, reynolds, D robinson, J Watson
TE - Ertz, Brate, McBride, Akins, Gray