Perriman Value

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
Indy Blue
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Perriman Value

Postby Indy Blue » Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:17 pm

Hey all. I took over the below orphan team in a 10 man Standard Scoring Dynasty League. This used to be a keeper league and they've been slowing turning it into a full on dynasty league, so this year you get to keep 12 players (aside from rookies) and next year the number is going to increase, most likely to 14. I've been looking to move some of my wide receivers and I've received some tentative interest in Breshad Perriman. I hadn't planned on moving Perriman, as he was obviously a first round pick and has lots of potential, but the Maclin signing really makes me think the Ravens don't see him as a number one receiver. Plus, if I move him and some of my other unwanted WRs, both Kevin White and Laquon Treadwell are available in the upcoming free agent auction and I could easily snag one of them if I wanted.

No offer has been made yet, but what should I be looking to get in return, either in draft picks or say an equivalent RB or QB, if I do get an offer for him.
Team 1
10 Team, 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex, 1 SF

QB: Mahomes, Cousins, Howell, Levis, Z. Wilson
RB: Taylor, Chubb, Walker, Achane, Kamara, A. Jones, Roschon Johnson, CEH, White, Ingram
WR: Lamb, Chase, AJ Brown, Evans, D. Johnson, Jeudy, Smith-Njigba, Hyatt, Scott
TE: Kittle, McBride, Schultz, Mayer, Ogletree, Mallory

Team 2
12 Team, 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex

QB: Hurts, Watson, M. Jones
RB: McCaffrey, Taylor, Dobbins, Roschon Johnson
WR: Lamb, Godwin, Higgins, Palmer, Peoples-Jones, Campbell, Shenault, Tyler Scott
TE: Andrews, Engram, Gesicki, Woods, Granson, Mallory

Team 3
12 Team, 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 Superflex, 2 Flex

QB: Richardson, Tannehill, Mariota
RB: Sanders, White, Foreman, Scott, Brown, Kelley, Hill, Rodriguez
WR: Dotson, Johnson, Boyd, Slayton, Thorton, Downs, Duvernay, Patrick, Berrios, Austin, Gray, Williams, Scott
TE: Okonkwo, Smith, Musgrave, Washington, Bellinger, Granson, Ogletree, Mallory

keebs3
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Re: Perriman Value

Postby keebs3 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:22 pm

How are the only RB's on your team from this years Rookie draft? What am I missing?

Anyway- I like Perriman this year. It typically takes a few years for young WR's to breakout, and his is his 3rd. I agree the Maclin signing hurts but I don't think it is any indication that the Ravens don't trust Perriman. Afterall- they didn't make any trades and they were not aggressive with WR's in the draft. This tells me they do have trust in Perriman- but when an opportunity like Maclin falls in your lap you have to take it, regardless of what you think of your roster. It's like they say in Rookie drafts: take the BPA and figure the rest out later.

Keebs
The Usurpers-10 team-.5PPR-1QB 2RB 2WR 1TE 1FLEX
Adopted/Rebuilt 2016-2017 | 2018 Runner up

QB: Deshaun Watson -Cam Newton | Baker Mayfield | Daniel Jones
RB: Saquon Barkley | David Johnson -Breida | Duke | Armstead | D. Harris | J. Samuels
WR: DeAndre Hopkins | Keenan Allen | Stefon Diggs -Christian Kirk | JJAW | James Washington | Hurd
TE: Hunter Henry -Austin Hooper | Irv Smith Jr.

Warriors of the Scarlet Eye-10 team-PPR-Best Ball League-2QB 2RB 2WR 1TE 2FLEX
Est. 2017 | 2018 League Champion :trophy: | 2019 Runner up

QB: Russell Wilson | Baker Mayfield -Carson Wentz
RB: Joe Mixon | Dalvin Cook | Nick Chubb -Mark Ingram | Royce Freeman | Justice Hill | Matt Breida | Bernard | Jonathan Williams
WR: Davante Adams | Mike Evans | Julio Jones -Sammy Watkins | John Brown | DeVante Parker | Deebo Samuel | Nelson Agholor | Terry McLaurin
TE: Evan Engram -Hunter Henry | Ian Thomas | Jacob Hollister

Indy Blue
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby Indy Blue » Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:28 pm

keebs3 wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:22 pm How are the only RB's on your team from this years Rookie draft? What am I missing?

Anyway- I like Perriman this year. It typically takes a few years for young WR's to breakout, and his is his 3rd. I agree the Maclin signing hurts but I don't think it is any indication that the Ravens don't trust Perriman. Afterall- they didn't make any trades and they were not aggressive with WR's in the draft. This tells me they do have trust in Perriman- but when an opportunity like Maclin falls in your lap you have to take it, regardless of what you think of your roster. It's like they say in Rookie drafts: take the BPA and figure the rest out later.

Keebs
I can only keep 12 players this year. The RBs this orphan team had at the end of the year were Alfred Morris, Javorius Allen, and Doug Martin and Martin had a cap hit of $81 (total cap 325), so I'm not keeping him and am going to let him hit the free agent auction unless I can move him first since I bet I can get him for less than $81 in the free agent auction draft. As I said, this orphan team was in bad shape as the owner really didn't know what he was doing.
Team 1
10 Team, 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex, 1 SF

QB: Mahomes, Cousins, Howell, Levis, Z. Wilson
RB: Taylor, Chubb, Walker, Achane, Kamara, A. Jones, Roschon Johnson, CEH, White, Ingram
WR: Lamb, Chase, AJ Brown, Evans, D. Johnson, Jeudy, Smith-Njigba, Hyatt, Scott
TE: Kittle, McBride, Schultz, Mayer, Ogletree, Mallory

Team 2
12 Team, 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex

QB: Hurts, Watson, M. Jones
RB: McCaffrey, Taylor, Dobbins, Roschon Johnson
WR: Lamb, Godwin, Higgins, Palmer, Peoples-Jones, Campbell, Shenault, Tyler Scott
TE: Andrews, Engram, Gesicki, Woods, Granson, Mallory

Team 3
12 Team, 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 Superflex, 2 Flex

QB: Richardson, Tannehill, Mariota
RB: Sanders, White, Foreman, Scott, Brown, Kelley, Hill, Rodriguez
WR: Dotson, Johnson, Boyd, Slayton, Thorton, Downs, Duvernay, Patrick, Berrios, Austin, Gray, Williams, Scott
TE: Okonkwo, Smith, Musgrave, Washington, Bellinger, Granson, Ogletree, Mallory

The.Big.Spank
Legend
Legend

Postby The.Big.Spank » Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:21 am

If its a 12 man semi keeper, than there are probably like pieces out there for GMs to get off waivers so in this instance Perriman's value is probably very low, lower than what his potential is. You are in a tough spot. Can't trade him, dont want to drop him. Good luck
Team 1: 16 Team
QB's: Fields, Wentz,
RB: D. Harris, D. Montgomery, Kendre M.
WR: Chase, AJ Brown, Aiyuk, Bateman
TE: Waller, J. Woods, Dulich, Mayer

Team 2: 12 Team SF 1ppr, Start 10
QB: Mahomes, Burrow, Watson
RB: Hall, Walker, Javonte, Pacheco, K Mitchell, Dobbins
WR: Godwin, JSN, Pittman, Pickens, Toney, DP Jones, S Moore
TE: Andrews, Fant, Likely
(2024) 1.03, 2.03, 3.03
(2025) Top 3 1st, my 1st

Team 3 SF, TEP, Start 11 ppr
QB: AR, Watson, Young, Levis
RB: ETN, Walker, Pierce, Akers, Pacheco, Herbert, Warren, Kelley
WR: G. Wilson, Higgins, Godwin, Kirk, Bateman, Collins, Doubs, Chark, Shaheed,
TE: Schultz, I Smith, Bellinger, Parham, Fant, Likely, Granson,

Nightmares
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby Nightmares » Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:02 am

There is a cult of Perriman believers out there, so you should be able to get something. With your league settings I would take just about anything. I think he has stone hands and doesn't know how to run a decent route.

Goddard
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Goddard » Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:03 am

Maybe go after Cousins if you're looking for QB help or a late 1st. Not sure what RB would be equivalent. Possibly Prosise or some other backup with high upside.