Hyde and 2018 late 1st for McCoy

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
DynastyDrum30
Role Player
Role Player

Hyde and 2018 late 1st for McCoy

Postby DynastyDrum30 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:58 am

I need another legit RB1 on my team for me to feel confident in winning a title this year. I've inquired every team in my league, and unfortunately my league is very stubborn with RBs. I can't get anyone to come off of them. I offered Corey Davis, Hyde, and a 2018 2nd for Demarco/Henry and got turned down. I haven't taken a shot at shady yet, but think his owner may consider trading due to his older roster (his best WRs are jordy, Marshall, Julio).

I'm considering offering Hyde and my 2018 1st for Shady. Do you think this is a good trade for me? Should I add more or less?

Thanks for the feedback guys.
10 man league; .5 PPR; .5 TE Premium
QB/RB/RB/WR/WR/WR/TE/Flex/K/Team D) - 28 Man Rosters

Roster Highlights:

QB: Burrow, Purdy, Love

RB: B. Robinson, K. Walker, R. Stevenson, Z. Charbonnet, AJ Dillon, Penny, D. Foreman, T Allgier, Z. White, E. Hull

WR: Chase, Lamb, Olave, T. Higgins, Diontae, Chark

TE: LaPorta, Pitts, Goedert, Schoonmaker

Picks:
2024: 4.06
2025: None

mabeibefunny
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Re: Hyde and 2018 late 1st for McCoy

Postby mabeibefunny » Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:13 am

Last year I traded Benjamin, and my 1st and 2nd this year for Dez. Considering what a year McCoy had, he is borderline in the "he is worth more on my team than anyone wants to pay for him" territory.

I'd suggest offering Hyde and the 2018 1st. If he turns it down just stay strong and draft. you have a solid wr core and Zeke, so you can play waivers/draft/whatever for that 2nd RB position. I suspect you will be outscoring(if Eifert stays healthy) every slot except that 1 RB one, and even then, could still be ok.
Team 1:
10-Team League
.5 PPR, Full IDPs, only 7 players allowed per position
1QB/2RB/2WR/1FLX/1TE/2LB/2DL/2DB/2DP/1K

QB: Rodgers, Newton, Danny Dimes
RB: Gurley, Henry, Freeman, T. Coleman, AP, Ekeler, Malcolm Brown, Justin Jackson
WR: Evans, Thielen, Woods, Allen Robinson, Shepard, Cobb, JJAW, Mecole Hardman, Renfrow, Gage
TE: Ertz, Mark Andrews, Jarwin

football_chewy
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby football_chewy » Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:34 am

In an 8 team league I wouldn't trade McCoy for that unless I was in full rebuild. His receivers may be old but he may still feel like he's in a win now window.
TEAM 1 - 2016, 2019 Champ

10 Team PPR Super Flex. Start: 1QB + superflex(4 pt pass td's), 2-5RB, 2-5WR, 1-3TE, 1K, 1DL, 1LB, 1DB,
QBs: D. Watson, D. Carr
RBs: A. Eckler, D. Henry, J. Jacobs, JK Dobbins,
WRs: J. Jefferson, ARSB, D. Moore, K Allen D. Johnson, E. Moore,
TEs: K. Pitts, M. Andrews
DLs: C. Wilkins
LBs: F. Zaire
DBs: H. Smith

2023 1.08, 1.10

DynastyDrum30
Role Player
Role Player

Postby DynastyDrum30 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:24 pm

thanks for the feedback you two. Anyone else have any thoughts?

Roster Highlights:

RB: B. Robinson, K. Walker, R. Stevenson, Z. Charbonnet, AJ Dillon, Penny, D. Foreman, T Allgier, Z. White, E. Hull

Picks:

Goddard
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Goddard » Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:41 pm

I'd do that if it gets done. In an 8 team league, that 1st is worth a lot more than it is in other leagues, so I don't see why it wouldn't get accepted unless the other owner is competing and really needs McCoy as well.

DynastyDrum30
Role Player
Role Player

Postby DynastyDrum30 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Appreciate the feedback guys. I made him the offer and he replied with "Ha Hyde coming off a torn Mcl and niners won't even commit to him as the starter. He will probably be rb1 to start the season but he will split a lot of carries and I think he will be ousted before week 6. No thanks man."

At this point no one in the league will trade their rbs unless it's a ridiculous overpay. I guess I'll wait until the season starts and fantasy points start coming into play, and then try again along with playing the waiver wire.

Roster Highlights:

Picks: