Overload at WR and have the 1.02

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
The Red Rooster
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Re: Overload at WR and have the 1.02

Postby The Red Rooster » Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:03 pm

Rank your top 9 players in the order you like them and take the highest remaining player at each pick.

You're team is stacked...draft BPA. If you need another RB, maybe shop the 1.9, Moncrief and Hill for someone...they won't be sniffing your starting lineup

blacklab1010
Captain
Captain

Postby blacklab1010 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:59 pm

RB6 wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:38 am
Goddard wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:12 am If you know the guy at 1.03 will take CMC over Mixon, then you have to go Davis at 1.02 and then steal Mixon at 1.04.
This
I would maybe hint at taking CMC at 1.02 and see if the guy with 1.03 maybe will come out of the weeds and offer you something to swap?? never know, you can always go with your plan if no offer comes your way
Superflex 10 Team PPR 30 man roster-- Must start 14 Players: 1QB+1Superflex/3RBs/4WRs/2TE/Flex/D/K

QBs - Josh Allen, Kirk Cousins, Easton Stick, Tommy Devito, Case Keenum
RBs - Nick Chubb, Derrick Henry/Tayjae Spears, Austin Ekeler/ Isaiah Spiller, Josh Kelly, Alvin Kamara/Kendre Miller, Rico Dowdle, Ty Johnson, Latavius Murray, Zack Moss, Tyler Goodson, Trey Sermon, Dernest Johnson
WRs -Rashee Rice.Gabriel Davis, Keenan Allen, Chris Godwin, Noah Brown, Adam Theilen, Russel Gage, Xavier Gipson,
TEs - Travis Kelce, Darren Waller, Dalton Schultz, Tanner Hudson, Allen Davis

austing
Role Player
Role Player

Postby austing » Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:05 pm

Tripwired wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:41 pm I'm not sure you can ever truly be certain of what someone is going to do in a draft. You think the guy at 1.03 likes cmc over Mixon, but maybe he sees your options and feels if he can convince you that he's going cmc no matter what, and that you'll get all comfortable and take Davis at 1.02. That's what I'd try to do if I were in the 1.03 hole. I'd feel you out and if you said you were possibly taking Mixon, then I'd act like he's got herpes or something. That way I wouldn't appear as a threat. I'd never trust someone with regards to their supposed draft plan if they are drafting right behind me. It's a game of poker at this point. Why would I tip my hand? Just something to think about. If Mixon is your guy, TAKE HIM! Take what's left over at 4. Don't underestimate someone's apparent lack of interest in a player. I'm not saying for sure this is the case in your situation, but why fool around and risk being wrong here. Mixon, imo, is the guy I'd want for sure.
This. I would do (and have done) exactly This.
12 team/37 year contract cap ppr league/ Player (yrs left on team) --- Qb Rb Flex Flex Flex Flex (max 3 rbs, no req. TEs)

QB Josh Allen (1)

RB Nick Chubb (1) Miles Sanders (4) Chase Edmunds (1)

WR Kenny Golladay (2) Jerry Jeudy (4) Courtland Sutton (3) Allen Robinson (3) Marvin Jones (2) Nelson Agholor (1) Nkeal Harry (3)

K Josh Brown (1)

Dst Bears (1)

2021 1.04 Pick (waddle/pitts/williams)