Draft summary

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
whaley88
Role Player
Role Player

Draft summary

Postby whaley88 » Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:23 pm

Team 1 in sig.
Entered the draft with 2.15(2.4), 3.24(3.6), 3.43(3.11), and 4.28(4.7).
Past 2 years I've finished in the playoffs but never had the firepower to capture a title. Realizing this I decided to blow up my roster.
-Traded away Brady in the beginning of the draft for the 2.02 (2.1). For a start 1 qb league I felt this was solid return and I still had Taylor so I felt comfortable considering I'm rebuilding.
-Shortly after I traded lacy for 1.47(1.12) and a 18' 3rd. Not a fan of the situation in Seattle with Rawls and prosise plus the weight and injury history.
-OTC with 1.47 with the last copy of ross left I traded 1.47 and 3.43 for 1.49 (toilet bowl pick), 3.37 (3.10), and 4.32 (4.8). Looking back at this I definitely could have received more but was happy with the bump in the 3rd and a late round flier.
-1.49 drafted Engram. Feel like he is going to be a stud and will be the only Te to make a splash their rookie year.
-2.02 drafted Juju. Loved to see him slip to the 2nd as I've seen him go in the 1.8 to 1.11 range typically.
-At this point I received a offer of 2.14(2.4) and 2.28 (2.7) offer for my 18' first. Rookie fever made me accept lol. Regretted this almost immediately but starting to come to terms with it.
-2.14 drafted Curtiss Samuel. I was a huge Percy Harvin fan and feel like he is a more durable version of him.
-2.15 drafted Joe williams. Started buying the hype and also felt like I could aquire Hyde on the cheap during the draft do to all the negative news coming out. Ended up trading prosise and a 18' 3rd for hyde. Now I feel great about this pick.
-2.28 drafted Zay jones. This pick made me feel great about the 18' first trade I did earlier. Zay is late first value and I'm ecstatic he fell this far.
- At the start of the 3rd I've been doing talks to aquire treadwell and get rid of corey coleman. Around the time I'm getting info on coco getting injured so I feel like I don't want to put up with a now injury prone reciever in my eyes. Ended up trading coco and 4.28 for treadwell and 3.24 (3.6).
-After seeing a copy of watson left on the board and needing a backup qb to Taylor I made a move to move up within striking range. Traded 3.24 and 3.37 for 3.16 (3.4) AND 4.03 (4.1). It was about to work until another qb needy team traded up to the pick right before me. Lessons learned.
-3.16 drafted josh reynolds. Believe he is the guy to own in LA and think he has a higher ceiling then kupp.
-4.03 drafted Mahomes. Warming up to his upside.
-traded 2 future 3rds for a future 4th and Goff. Solves my backup qb problem short term and also let's me buy into the mcvay hype lol.

Tell me how I did.
http://www58.myfantasyleague.com/2017/o ... 38762&O=17
There is a link to the full draft report. I'd appreciate any and all input.