What to do with Rawls...(POLL)

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.

What is Rawls value in picks?

Higher(than 2.4)
No votes
22%
Lower(than 2.4)
44%
Hold
33%

Total votes: 36

WhatWouldDitkaDo
GOAT
GOAT

Re: What to do with Rawls...(POLL)

Postby WhatWouldDitkaDo » Tue May 09, 2017 10:39 am

M-Dub wrote: Tue May 09, 2017 9:11 am Not sure why the community has soured on Rawls to such a degree. Yeah, the situation is kinda murky and he's been dinged up, but when he's healthy, he seemed to be Pete's clear preference. He was the featured back at the end of last season and put up 161 yards and a TD as recently as their second-to-last game.

I offered him to the Lacy owner for 1.12 earlier in the offseason and got declined. Maybe I'm just being stubborn, but I'd rather hold than trade for a mid 2nd. At the very least, I think that he's the best piece of the Seattle backfield to own. I wouldn't trade him straight up for Lacy or Prosise.
It's a murky situation, and I don't think 1.12 is unfair for Rawls. Personally though, Lacy > 1.12 > Prosise > Rawls for me.
Kittles Pox | Championships: 2015, 2017
12-Team PPR | QB, 2RB, 2WR, TE, W/R/T, K, DST
QB: Kyler Murray, Aaron Rodgers
RB: Christian McCaffrey, Melvin Gordon, James Conner, Phillip Lindsay, Tevin Coleman, Boston Scott, Benny Snell Jr.
WR: Tyreek Hill, Mike Evans, Cooper Kupp, Michael Gallup, Christian Kirk
TE: George Kittle, Travis Kelce | K: Younghoe Koo | DST: SF
PS: Mecole Hardman, Tony Pollard | 2020 Picks: 1.09, 2.10, 3.03 | 2021 Picks: 1st, 2nd

skip
GOAT
GOAT

Re: What to do with Rawls...(POLL)

Postby skip » Tue May 09, 2017 10:41 am

I'm surprised at the leagues where he is carrying 2nd round value. He looks buried on the depth chart behind Lacy and Prosise. I don't like paying 2s for backups. Lest we forget they also have Collins and it would hardly surprise me if we see a lot of camp talk pumping him up.
If you can't leave at least a 20% tip, you can't afford to eat out.