SuperFlex Trade Offer

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
SoShady
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

SuperFlex Trade Offer

Postby SoShady » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:30 pm

We are in the early stages of our start up with rookie and devy picks included in the draft. Only the 1.1 rookie pick has been selected so far in the first 33 picks. I snagged my two QB's early but I have a interested owner in Winston. I can move Winston for the 46th, 58th and 63rd picks in our start up draft. I would then own the 39th, 42nd, 46th, 58th, 59th, 62nd and 63rd picks. My hesitation is wondering if that's enough value for Winston in SF. As well as the crop of remaining QB's. My fallback plan was Wentz but he got taken already. So that would leave the likes of Stafford, Big Ben, Brady, Brees, Rivers, Dalton types as my QB replacement. My roster so far is Mariota, Winston and Zeke. Should I go with the trade and grab a QB replacement? Or stick with what I have going so far?

10 TM
2 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, TE and 2 Flex

Steelersfan
GOAT
GOAT

Re: SuperFlex Trade Offer

Postby Steelersfan » Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:03 pm

I'd try and wait until the draft gets closer to the 46th overall pick before making a decision.

pierson242
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby pierson242 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:05 pm

Steelersfan wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:03 pm I'd try and wait until the draft gets closer to the 46th overall pick before making a decision.
You have a super solid team so moving a franchise quarterback for later picks makes me hesitant wait until your at the 46th
Devy Writer and Ranker for DLF

Follow me on Twitter @PiersonFF

Goddard
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Goddard » Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:15 pm

I don't think it's going to be enough. You can wait till the pick, but I'd probably pass.

harr
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby harr » Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:38 pm

I'd stick with Jameis. He's been pretty darn good in his first two seasons, and that offensive will be better this year than they have been the past two, imo. That's a heck of a start in a SF (JW, MM, and EE)
@BrianHarrFF

Edgy68
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby Edgy68 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:32 pm

I agree that you should wait until closer to those picks, but players are never cheaper than in a startup. Getting 3 more picks in the top 63 in a pretty big deal. Winston is a solid, young QB that looks to be moving up the rankings. But if you could add Stafford and/or one of Brees or Rivers and two more solid players, that would be a haul. Look at a few ADP charts around those spots to put names to picks and see what the value looks like then. The 1.02-1.04 as well as a few RBs and WRs could still be lurking given that more QBs should be going early.
Wasteland
12-team, PPR 25 roster 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 1(RB/WR/TE), 1 D/ST
QB J. Burrow, A. Richardson
RB J. Taylor, D. Henry, M. Sanders, B. Hall, T. Sermon, C. Patterson, P. Strong, K. Ingram, TDP, D. Achane, K. Miller, R. Johnson
WR AJ Brown, C. Ridley, J. Chase, C. Lamb, JSN, G. Pickens, K. Osborn, J. Meyers, A. Pierce, T. Scott
TE T. Kelce, D. Goedert, G. Dulcich, J. Woods
D/ST MIN, PIT, DEN

Panthers
12-team SF, .5 PPR 35 roster: 1QB, 1SF, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 2FLEX, 2DB, 2LB, 2DL, 1FLEX
QB J. Burrow, A. Richardson, J. Winston, S. Howell
RB J. Mixon, E. Elliott, N. Chubb, J. Kelley, K. Harris, J. Ford
WR D. Hopkins, C. Godwin, T. Higgins, C. Ridley, J. Smith-Njigba, J. Mingo
TE T. Kelce, K. Pitts, Z. Ertz, D. Goedert, J. Ferguson
DB R. Grant, J. Simmons
DL D. Hunter, A. Highsmith, S. Hubbard
LB C. Mosley, A. Singleton, P. Queen, D. Deablo

crashdkw
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby crashdkw » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:38 pm

QB's are a massive value in SF. I wouldn't trade a guy you might get 10+ years out of for a shot at an aging QB and some WR2 / RB2's
10 team PPR 2QB 2RB 3WR 2FLEX 1TE 1DL 1LB 1DB 1(DT,DE,DB) 1(DL,LB,DB) 30 man roster 3 man taxi squad 4 man IR
QB: Brady, Rivers, Mariota
RB: Jamal Charles, Spencer Ware, Devonta Freeman Dion Lewis, Terrance West, Jalen Richard, Ty Montgomery
WR: AROB, Britt, Rishard Matthews, Kerley, Lafell, Lockett,Tajae Sharpe, Travis Benjamin, Chris Godwin, Josh Reynolds
TE: Kelce, Henry
DL:Watt, Frank Clark, Buckner
LB: Kuechly, Preston Brown, Houston
DB: Vonn Bell
Taxi: Mahomes, Zamora

Mtt33
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby Mtt33 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:24 pm

10 team SF I think QBs tend to get a bit overvalued, I would take the picks and load yourself with young talent (players or picks) and make sure you get one or 2 of the remaining QBs you listed.