Analyze the team above

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
Space Cowboy
Degenerate
Degenerate

Analyze the team above

Postby Space Cowboy » Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:30 am

Saw this last offseason when things got slow..........

Break down the team in sig above your post.

Go!

ADrunkenCaveman
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Re: Analyze the team above

Postby ADrunkenCaveman » Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:38 am

QB= Older developed option and a future option.

RB= this is the weakness in your team, but you have serviceable options since the starting requirements are unique. Might be an option to look in the draft of use your 1st rounders to make a trade happen.

WR= I like how you have the combo of WInston and Evans. Plus you have some youth here minus Marshall obviously. I am a huge believer in Diggs so feel like he can slide in over Marshall and not miss much. I also like Meredith. All in all very solid just need to have one of the youngsters take off.

TE= you set for the future here with Henry and depending on the matchup you have his QB too.

All in all, because of the starting requirments the need for depth at all postitions isn't necessary and I like the way the team has turned out especially with 2 1sts in this draft.
17-2
The Wookies
12 team PPR League
S: 1QB, 2RBs, 3WRs, 1TE, 1FLEX, 1K, 1DEF

QBs: Brady, Flacco
RBs: Zeke, D Murray, McKinnon, Powell
WRs: Hopkins, Cooks, J Nelson, Baldwin, R Matthews, Quick
TEs: Reed, Rudolph, Davis
K: Dawson
DEF: CAR, BAL

9-1
Tune Squad
16 team .5PPR League
S: 1QB 1RB 1WR 1TE 3FLEX

QBs: Wilson, Keenum, Flacco
RBs: McCoy, Howard, McKinnon, B Allen, Woodhead
WRs: Evans, Julio, Tate, Smith
TEs: Rudolph, Clay

8-2
Midwest Folks
Co-Owner: pierson242
16 team .5PPR Full IDP League
S: 1QB 2RB 3WR 1TE 3FLEX

QBs: Brees, Wentz, Beathard
RBs: Murray, Miller, Ingram, Gore, Riddick
WRs: AB, Hilton, Dez, Tate, Lafell, Inman, Rodgers, Kearse
TEs: Rudolph, Davis, Watson
DTs: Short, McCoy, Lotulelei, Allen, Sims
DEs: Dunlap, Hicks, Wolf, Robison
LBs: Kirksey, Williams, Foster, Hicks, Perryman, Posluszny, Alexander, Walker, Morgan
CBs: Alford, Slay, Harris, Waynes, Randall, Bradberry, Trufant
Ss: Vaccaro, Mathieu, Church, Evans, Sendejo

Space Cowboy
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby Space Cowboy » Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:44 am

Thanks Caveman! Just wanna return the favor since you did an in depth write up.........

12 team Superflex PPR league
Start 1-2QBs, 2-6 RBs, 3-6 WRs, 1-5 TEs, 1 DEF

QBs- Luck, Big Ben, Hoyer, Garoppolo
RBs- Ingram, Hyde, Howard, Abdullah, Smallwood, Turbin, Farrow
WRs- Watkins, Allen, Decker, Sharpe, Benjamin, Stills, J.J. Nelson, B Coleman, Wheaton, R Lewis, A Wilson, Ja Brown
TEs- Henry, Cook, Rodgers, AJ Derby
DEF- Min, Phi

I assume you start 2 QBs each week, nice job. Jimmy is a very nice stash for a 2 QB league and Hoyer is a good plug and play when hes healthy and playing.

Really like your first 4 RBs with Howard being the gem of the group.

WRs need some work but I assume you go RB heavy each week....? Watkins and Allen are annoying, I'd look to shop them and see what comes back. Not a ton of depth, this should priority #1 this offseason.

Henry is a monster! Nice get. I think he's Greg Olsen II. You could use some depth though. Cook is Cook and Rodgers is pretty much WW material. Derby is a nice end of the bench wait and see.

ADrunkenCaveman
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby ADrunkenCaveman » Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:50 am

Space Cowboy wrote:Thanks Caveman! Just wanna return the favor since you did an in depth write up.........

12 team Superflex PPR league
Start 1-2QBs, 2-6 RBs, 3-6 WRs, 1-5 TEs, 1 DEF

QBs- Luck, Big Ben, Hoyer, Garoppolo
RBs- Ingram, Hyde, Howard, Abdullah, Smallwood, Turbin, Farrow
WRs- Watkins, Allen, Decker, Sharpe, Benjamin, Stills, J.J. Nelson, B Coleman, Wheaton, R Lewis, A Wilson, Ja Brown
TEs- Henry, Cook, Rodgers, AJ Derby
DEF- Min, Phi

I assume you start 2 QBs each week, nice job. Jimmy is a very nice stash for a 2 QB league and Hoyer is a good plug and play when hes healthy and playing.

Really like your first 4 RBs with Howard being the gem of the group.

WRs need some work but I assume you go RB heavy each week....? Watkins and Allen are annoying, I'd look to shop them and see what comes back. Not a ton of depth, this should priority #1 this offseason.

Henry is a monster! Nice get. I think he's Greg Olsen II. You could use some depth though. Cook is Cook and Rodgers is pretty much WW material. Derby is a nice end of the bench wait and see.
We started this league up during week 12 or 13 I think. This season obviously means nothing. We have to start 12 people each week so everyone is pretty thin at one position or another and mine unfortunetly is at WR in a ppr league. I have the 1.06 and if I can I may look to trade this closer to draft time for a guy like Diggs or something if neither Davis and/or Williams falls to me. Also thought about taking McCaffrey at that spot if available.
17-2
The Wookies
12 team PPR League
S: 1QB, 2RBs, 3WRs, 1TE, 1FLEX, 1K, 1DEF

QBs: Brady, Flacco
RBs: Zeke, D Murray, McKinnon, Powell
WRs: Hopkins, Cooks, J Nelson, Baldwin, R Matthews, Quick
TEs: Reed, Rudolph, Davis
K: Dawson
DEF: CAR, BAL

9-1
Tune Squad
16 team .5PPR League
S: 1QB 1RB 1WR 1TE 3FLEX

QBs: Wilson, Keenum, Flacco
RBs: McCoy, Howard, McKinnon, B Allen, Woodhead
WRs: Evans, Julio, Tate, Smith
TEs: Rudolph, Clay

8-2
Midwest Folks
Co-Owner: pierson242
16 team .5PPR Full IDP League
S: 1QB 2RB 3WR 1TE 3FLEX

QBs: Brees, Wentz, Beathard
RBs: Murray, Miller, Ingram, Gore, Riddick
WRs: AB, Hilton, Dez, Tate, Lafell, Inman, Rodgers, Kearse
TEs: Rudolph, Davis, Watson
DTs: Short, McCoy, Lotulelei, Allen, Sims
DEs: Dunlap, Hicks, Wolf, Robison
LBs: Kirksey, Williams, Foster, Hicks, Perryman, Posluszny, Alexander, Walker, Morgan
CBs: Alford, Slay, Harris, Waynes, Randall, Bradberry, Trufant
Ss: Vaccaro, Mathieu, Church, Evans, Sendejo

ausmith26
Role Player
Role Player

Postby ausmith26 » Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:19 pm

ADrunkenCaveman

QB - Cant do much better than Luck, but Big Ben is going to need a solid backup year in and year out. I like Garoppolo long term though.
RB - With being able to start as many as you can i think you have some solid depth here. Your top 4 should be starters for the next 3-5 years. Unless you are looking for more star power there isn't a huge need to upgrade.
WR - Here is where you need to add some depth. Watkins and Allen cant seem to stay on the field and Decker is solid consistent production but is starting to show his age. I would look to draft and/or trade for some WRs this offseason.
TE - Henry is looking good for long term playing and should be ready to break out next season. After that i dont see anything special but you really only need one TE imo.
Def - Min is solid but Def changes so much year over year that it doesn't hold much value to me in dynasty.
12 Team-1QB 2RB 3WR 1TE 1FLX 1 PK 1 D/ST (30 man offseason rosters. Cut to 20 by week 1 / 0.5 PPR)

2023 2nd Place

QB: P. Mahomes, Tua
RB: Bij. Robinson, N. Chubb, D. Henry, A. Kamara, A. Gibson, C. Edwards-Helaire, L. Fournette
WR: J. Chase, C. Ridley, D. Hopkins, M. Evans, B. Cooks, Z. Jones, T. Atwell, C. Austin III
TE: M. Andrews, G. Kittle, C. Otton
PK: J. Tucker
D/ST: Streaming

Taxi:

2024 Picks: 1.01, 1.02, 1.10
2025 Picks: 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th
2026 Picks: 1st, 1st, 3rd, 4th

Lordchay
Role Player
Role Player

Postby Lordchay » Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:32 pm

QB: B. Rothlesberger, C. Palmer
-->Two older top 12 when healthy QBs, I would look at maybe throwing a bench youth guy like Glennon/Brisset/Garrapolo on there if possible but not a real concern yet

RB: L. Miller, E. Lacy (IR), T. Riddick, B. Powell, C. Prosise, K. Williams
-->Miller has done well this year as a borderline RB1, Lacy might be done in GB and who knows where if ends up but I would be looking at replacing him, Riddick has shown good ppr skills when healthy but hasn't remained that this year. Good RB2 in PPR. Prosise flashed some potential before the injury, looks like the back to own next year in SEA. Powell as well is looking to be taking over for Forte but the Jets might draft an RB.

WR: D. Hopkins, M. Evans, A. Cooper, D. Moncreif, D. Jackson, T. Locket, Q. Enunwa, D. Funchess, R. Louis (T), R. Higgins (T), D. Robinson (T)
-->Hard to go wrong with this top 4 WRs. All young and looking to be easily top-12/24 talents. This is your strength position. Locket has come on again and flashed why people were enamored with him but hard to trust in SEA's offense. Enunwa looked good early in the year but Anderson has seemed to come on as of late so hard to say. Those two might be the future in NYJ. The taxi squads are a couple of holds because while they haven't done much this year who knows.

TE: E. Ebron, C. Brate, L. Green
--> I like both Brate & Green as potential guys here next year. Ebron, as a lions fan here, sucks! LOL I think if Green stays healthy next year he'd be 1, brate 2 and ebron 3. Not a bad core of TEs all in all.

PK: D. Hopkins
--> Great Kicker Has been top 6-8 last couple years.

D/ST: Chiefs
-->Hard to argue the #1 defense right now

I think if I am looking for any offseason moves they would be another RB and maybe a youthful QB. All in all strong team in PPR when top guys are healthy. I'd try to maybe move some of the depth at WR for picks/rbs for next year.

If anyone does me, do team 1 in sign. Thanks!
Too many teams to list here... :lol:

lukkynumber13
GOAT
GOAT

Postby lukkynumber13 » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:24 pm

For Team A: I hope you haven't traded away your first round draft picks! I would be very afraid of the QB options but I love owning Bell, Watkins and Cooper. Not ready to compete but some very nice WR prospects
TEAM A - 12T (22 R/U, 20 R/U, 19 R/U, 18 Champ, 17 R/U)
HERBERT, Baker
BIJAN/KAMARA/MIXON, A Jones
HILL/AJB/DK/G WILSON/D Adams, Pittman, Z Flowers, Evans
KITTLE
/
TEAM B - 16T, SF, TEP (22 R/U)
HURTS/MINSHEW, Cousins, D Jones
JT/JACOBS, Mostert, Gus E
HILL/MCLAURIN/DEEBO
KELCE/KITTLE, LaPorta
/
TEAM C - 14T, SF (Joined in 22)
GENO
HENRY/A JONES, Gus E
HILL/DIGGS/K ALLEN
WALLER
/
TEAM D - 14T, 1QB (Joined in 22)
MAHOMES, Goff
BIJAN/BREECE/POLLARD
CHASE/DIGGS/G WILSON/AIYUK, DJM, Pittman
KITTLE, Goedert
/
TEAM E - 14T, SF, 2TE (Started in 22)
MAHOMES/T-LAW, Carr
BIJAN/CMC/SAQUON/POLLARD, Hall
HILL/AIYUK/EVANS/GODWIN, Hollywood, Thielen
MCBRIDE/ENGRAM, Goedert, Chig
/
TEAM F - 16T (Joined in 23)
R WILSON, Minshew
SAQUON/KAMARA/MIXON, Monty
DIGGS/GODWIN/AIYUK/EVANS, Thielen, A Cooper
KELCE, Schultz
/
TEAM G - 12T, SF & TEP (Joined in 23)
HERBERT/TUA, Kyler
BIJAN/MIXON, Spears, J Warren
JJ/G WILSON/WADDLE/OLAVE, Godwin, J Reed
LAPORTA

captain howdy
All Pro
All Pro

Postby captain howdy » Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:58 pm

So, like an entire thread devoted to rosterbaiting? :D

broncohead
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby broncohead » Sat Dec 24, 2016 11:21 pm

Lukkynumber13's team

12-team, PPR (0.5 PPR for RBs), IDP, 53-man roster, no salaries.

Offensive squad (Start 1QB, 1-3RB, 1-5WR, 1-3TE):

QB: E. MANNING, Tyrod
RB: L. MILLER, Ingram, Blount, J. Stewart, Matt Jones, B. Powell
WR: M. EVANS, B. MARSHALL, A. JEFFERY, J-MATTHEWS, WATKINS, Edelman, Thielen, A. Humphries, T. Smith, Kerley, Marquess Wilson, B. Butler, Peake, V-Jax
TE: J. REED, M. Bennett, Maxx Williams, Fiedorowicz

I cannot comment on IDP but the offense I can. Your RBs have good depth. Evans is the #1 dynasty WR imo. Jefery is solid but seems to be injured or suspended which makes him hard to trust. Jmat should produce more as Wenz improves. Also Watkins should be a dominant WR if he stays healthy. Edelman is a good veteran and should be fantasy relevant (esp in ppr) for a couple more years. Reed is a dominant WR and Bennett is a very solid 2nd option.

Overall good team. I would be looking to add youth or upgrade at WR as I think your WR2 is hit or miss (Jeffrey with inj or suspension). Everywhere else is good.
48 team, 4 copy league, QB, RB, WR, WR, TE, SF, 4 flex
QB - Wentz, Tannehill, Mayfield, Jones, Alex Smith
RB - Chubb, Hunt, Swift, Akers, Henderson, Mostert, Mack, Bowden, Hill
WR - AJ Brown, DJ Moore, Gabriel Davis, Slayton, Hamler, Isabella
TE - Fant, Burton, Firkser, Keene, Okuegbunam
2021 Draft - 1.09, 3rd

bot
All Pro
All Pro

Postby bot » Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:56 pm

Bronco (for team 1):

QB - like Matty Ice

RB - kind of a bunch of meh bit you do have good depth, just no real stud. Not sure where your 1sts are but you probably could address needs there. Is there anyone who would still give decent market value for Miller?? I would look to move any of those guys for fair value.

WR - No uber elite guy, but again some great depth IMO. I would try and trade Landry and Shepard either as package ups for better WRs or a stud RB.

TE - Nothing flashy here but that's the TE position these days. Some good low to mid TE1 options with some upside and great for playing matchups.

Overall focus for me would be to over haul the RB position if possible. Not sure where you finished this year but seems like a team destined to finish 5th or so until you get something better in one or two of those roster posts weekly.

Good luck!!!

gogobradyarm
All Pro
All Pro

Postby gogobradyarm » Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:17 pm

Buckshot LaFunk Team 1

QB: Carr is a young upcoming talent and I think he'll be top 10 QB for a long time. Palmer is probably done at delivering much value, time to flip.

RB: Bell, Ware and Lewis are good assets. The rest I think are fodder or soon to be. I expect 1.02 to be Cook or Fournette to add to the weakest part of the team.

WR: Lots of youthful WRs with plenty of upside and talent. Not sure which Thomas that is (DT or Michael?). I think it may be time to trade Julio for some picks and a RB or a younger WR like Watkins+ or Evans if attainable. Lot's of really good WRs overall, probably worth considering consolidating some of them. I'd flip Pryor and maybe Enunwa in package if I could. Maybe target Corey Coleman or picks. So many options. Consolidation seems important though, especially with Mitchell on the taxi squad.

TE: Gronk and Bennett is elite.

Overall, a very strong team. I would want to add a RB in the draft, and possibly another if you could trade some WRs for RB depth. Building through WR is great, but you need to also pick up some RB in this draft class if you can. Cheers!
12 Team - PPR - 30man (2 IR) - 6pt PPTD- 1 QB - 2 RB - 2 WR - 1 Flex - 1 TE
QB: Jalen Hurts, Dak Prescott, Anthony Richardson, Aidan O'Connell
RB: McCaffrey, Jacobs, Barkley, Zamir White, Jaleel McLaughlin, Dowdle, Zach Evans, Dobbins
WR: AJB, London, Aiyuk, Diontae Johnson, Kupp, Ridley, McLaurin, Dotson, Rashod Bateman
TE: Mandrews, Pitts, Likely, Otton

2024: 1.01, 1.07
2025: 3x 1st, 2nd, 3rd
Champ: 2020, 2021
Year 9 of my league

smbkrypt24
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby smbkrypt24 » Tue Dec 27, 2016 2:40 pm

QB: Love him. elite QB for years to come, especially if they improve the O line

RB: Top 3 RB, then there is a drop off. Due to Doug being benched this is an area you are weak in. I would look to add depth here from draft or waiver wire.

WR: This is an obvious strength of your team (5 deep with some depth) you could package one of these guys for an RB upgrade and I think you would be set for awhile.

TE: Ebron is decent and I like having a high upside guy L Green as depth in case he does put together a season
12 Team PPR Dynasty. Start 1 QB, 1 RB, 1 WR, 1 TE, 3 Flex (RB/WR/TE), 1 K, 1 D, 21 roster spots.

2013 Startup
Team 1- 3rd in 2023
QB: Herbert, B. Purdy, Fields
RB: Bijan, Barkley, Akers, Dobbins
WR: T. Hill, AJB, D. Johnson, JSN, Doubs, Meyers, Thomas, Toney
TE: Andrews, Likely, Dulcich

2024: 1.04, 1.09, 2.02
2025: 1, 2, 3

2019 Startup
Team 2- 4th in 2023
QB: Murray, Cousins, Wilson
RB: Bijan, Kamara, Mixon, Dobbins, Rodriguez
WR: Chase, G. Wilson, D. Adams, Di. Johnson, M. Wilson, W. Robinson, Toney
TE: McBride, Pitts, Kmet, Likely

2024: 1.01, 1.06, 1.08, 1.11, 2.09
2025: 1, 1, 1, 2, 2, 2, 3, 3

2021 Startup
Team 3- 11th in 2023
QB: Goff, Watson, Cousins, Levis, Rodgers, Young
RB: Gibbs, Pacheco, Dobbins
WR: Chase, J. Jefferson, JSN, Palmer, Mooney, Tillman
TE: Schultz, Pitts, Likely, Okonkwo

2024: 1.01, 1.02, 1.03, 1.04, 2.03, 2.06, 2.07, 2.10, 3.03, 3.06, 3.08

Dr.Graffin
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby Dr.Graffin » Tue Dec 27, 2016 2:49 pm

12 Team PPR Dynasty. Start 1QB. 1-3RB, 1-3WR, 1TE, 1 Kicker, 1 DEF.
QB: A. Dalton, C. Kaepernick
RB: R. Kelley, D. Woodhead, J. White, A. Morris
WR: Cooper, S. Watkins, K. Benjamin, B. Perriman, S. Coates, L. Treadwell, JJ Nelson, K. Allen, M. Bryant, J. Gordon
TE: D. Allen, L. Green
Kicker: Aguayo
DEF: Jaguars

2017: 1 1st, 2 2nds, 2 3rds

Ok. Nice that you kept your 2017 picks. Where does your first fall?? Picks burn a hole in my pocket, so I always admire people who withstand the desire to trade them away.

K and Def are pretty poor. K and Def matter in leagues where you use them. Jags couldn't be the only option? Or you're a Jags fan and then it's fine. TE with Allen and Green. Allen doesn't inspire confidence but obviously not where you put a lot of value. Green hurts with the concussions, but when he played he was doing what we thought he could do. Let's hope he sticks around, but obviously his value with other owners will be hit or miss based on potential. I think he did enough this season to salvage some of his trade value. Still in a great situation with a nice contract. QBs are poor and RB depth is an issue. Thankfully you have a terrific WR corp and could trade some talent their to upgrade at QB and RB. Bryant would be someone I think you get a nice haul for once reinstated as no one really took over that WR2 job in Pittsburgh. Nelson is in a nice situation, you'll get Allen back. I like what I saw from Perriman. I still like Benjamin, but you're either selling low on him or getting out while you can, depending on how you feel about him.

A handful of trades to address QB and RB positions (as it's hard to buy the idea that R. Kelley is the answer in Washington) and this team is a playoff contender next year.
12 Team Non-PPR, 6pt TDs-22' R/U, 23' R/U
1QB, 2RBs, 2WRs, 1TE, 2Flex (W/R/T), 1K, 1DST
QB: P. Mahomes, R. Tannehill
RB: D. Achane, D. Henry, J. Mixon, A. Ekeler, M. Sanders
WR: T. Hill, D. Smith, D. J. Moore, D. Samuel, T. Higgins, D. Hopkins, O. Beckham, J. Metchie
TE: T. Kelce, C. Kmet, H. Henry, M. Gesicki
K: J. Tucker
D/ST: Baltimore, Jacksonville
2024 Picks: 4.9

12 Team .5 PPR, 6pt TDs
1QB, 2RBs, 2WRs, 1TE, 3Flex (W/R/T), 1K, 1DST
QB: J. Herbert, J. Love
RB: S. Barkley, J. Cook, I. Pacheco, Br. Robinson, D. Pierce, D. Singletary
WR: D. J. Moore, T. Higgins, J. Waddle, Z. Flowers, C. Watson, J. Downs, J. Dotson, R. Shaheed
TE: T. McBride, H. Henry, M. Gesicki, C. Okonkwo
K: T. Bass
D/ST: Jacksonville, Indianapolis
2024 Picks: 2.7, 3.2, 4.11

smbkrypt24
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby smbkrypt24 » Tue Dec 27, 2016 3:42 pm

Dr.Graffin wrote:12 Team PPR Dynasty. Start 1QB. 1-3RB, 1-3WR, 1TE, 1 Kicker, 1 DEF.
QB: A. Dalton, C. Kaepernick
RB: R. Kelley, D. Woodhead, J. White, A. Morris
WR: Cooper, S. Watkins, K. Benjamin, B. Perriman, S. Coates, L. Treadwell, JJ Nelson, K. Allen, M. Bryant, J. Gordon
TE: D. Allen, L. Green
Kicker: Aguayo
DEF: Jaguars

2017: 1 1st, 2 2nds, 2 3rds

Ok. Nice that you kept your 2017 picks. Where does your first fall?? Picks burn a hole in my pocket, so I always admire people who withstand the desire to trade them away.

K and Def are pretty poor. K and Def matter in leagues where you use them. Jags couldn't be the only option? Or you're a Jags fan and then it's fine. TE with Allen and Green. Allen doesn't inspire confidence but obviously not where you put a lot of value. Green hurts with the concussions, but when he played he was doing what we thought he could do. Let's hope he sticks around, but obviously his value with other owners will be hit or miss based on potential. I think he did enough this season to salvage some of his trade value. Still in a great situation with a nice contract. QBs are poor and RB depth is an issue. Thankfully you have a terrific WR corp and could trade some talent their to upgrade at QB and RB. Bryant would be someone I think you get a nice haul for once reinstated as no one really took over that WR2 job in Pittsburgh. Nelson is in a nice situation, you'll get Allen back. I like what I saw from Perriman. I still like Benjamin, but you're either selling low on him or getting out while you can, depending on how you feel about him.

A handful of trades to address QB and RB positions (as it's hard to buy the idea that R. Kelley is the answer in Washington) and this team is a playoff contender next year.
Thank you for the feedback I appreciate it! To answer your question the first is a top 6 pick and I won't find out exactly where it falls until I believe February.
12 Team PPR Dynasty. Start 1 QB, 1 RB, 1 WR, 1 TE, 3 Flex (RB/WR/TE), 1 K, 1 D, 21 roster spots.

2013 Startup
Team 1- 3rd in 2023
QB: Herbert, B. Purdy, Fields
RB: Bijan, Barkley, Akers, Dobbins
WR: T. Hill, AJB, D. Johnson, JSN, Doubs, Meyers, Thomas, Toney
TE: Andrews, Likely, Dulcich

2024: 1.04, 1.09, 2.02

2019 Startup
Team 2- 4th in 2023
QB: Murray, Cousins, Wilson
RB: Bijan, Kamara, Mixon, Dobbins, Rodriguez
WR: Chase, G. Wilson, D. Adams, Di. Johnson, M. Wilson, W. Robinson, Toney
TE: McBride, Pitts, Kmet, Likely

2024: 1.01, 1.06, 1.08, 1.11, 2.09
2025: 1, 1, 1, 2, 2, 2, 3, 3

2021 Startup
Team 3- 11th in 2023
QB: Goff, Watson, Cousins, Levis, Rodgers, Young
RB: Gibbs, Pacheco, Dobbins
WR: Chase, J. Jefferson, JSN, Palmer, Mooney, Tillman
TE: Schultz, Pitts, Likely, Okonkwo

2024: 1.01, 1.02, 1.03, 1.04, 2.03, 2.06, 2.07, 2.10, 3.03, 3.06, 3.08

broncohead
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby broncohead » Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:42 pm

1QB, 2WRS, 2RBS, 1TE, 1Flex, 1K, 1Def
QB: A. Rodgers, K. Cousins
RB: L. Blount, A. Peterson, D. Martin, E. Lacy, C. Sims
WR: D. Thomas, D. Adams, R. Matthews, T. Hill, M. Lee, B. Marshall, T. Austin, C. Beasley
TE: J. Reed, L. Green, J. Cook
K: S. Gostkowski
DEF: Denver
Taxi Squad:
2017 picks: 2.6

QB: Rogers is one of the best and Cousins is a great 2nd option
RB: Blount had a pretty good year. Peterson hurt as he was injured and same with Martin. Serviceable group but I'd look to add some young depth.
WR: DT was consistant all season even in that terrible offense. Adams was a nice surprise as was Matthews and Hill.
TE: Reed is a top TE and Green is nice potential if he can stay on the field.

It looks like you only have a 2nd round pick? If so it'll limit a lot. DT will be hit or miss as there will likely be some QB changes or a lackluster QB starter and I'm not completely sold on Matthews or Hill as anything more than depth type players (Hill seems like a gadget player to me). I would be looking to add some youth with potential at WR. RB you can probably get by for a season or 2.

Team 1 was already reviewed. Please review my ORPHAN team please
48 team, 4 copy league, QB, RB, WR, WR, TE, SF, 4 flex
QB - Wentz, Tannehill, Mayfield, Jones, Alex Smith
RB - Chubb, Hunt, Swift, Akers, Henderson, Mostert, Mack, Bowden, Hill
WR - AJ Brown, DJ Moore, Gabriel Davis, Slayton, Hamler, Isabella
TE - Fant, Burton, Firkser, Keene, Okuegbunam
2021 Draft - 1.09, 3rd