Pick Up McFadden?

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
Payton34
Captain
Captain

Pick Up McFadden?

Postby Payton34 » Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:32 pm

If the Giants were to lose tonight, Dallas has nothing to play for... Would they bench the starters two weeks out?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
12 teams, 6pts all TDs, 1/2 pt PPR. 1QB, 1RB, 2WR, 1TE, 1K, 1D, 2 FLEX RB/WR/TE

QBs - P Mahomes, Tua Tagovailoa
RBs - Bijan, J Jacobs, K Walker, B Hall,
WRs - AJ Brown, J Waddle, DJ Moore, T Higgins, D London, Smith-Njigba, J Downs, M Wilson, AT Perry
TEs - D Kincaid, Musgrave
Ks - Boswell, McPherson
Ds - Texans, Jets

2024 - 2 1st rounders... Picks 1.5, 1.7..

WhatWouldDitkaDo
GOAT
GOAT

Re: Pick Up McFadden?

Postby WhatWouldDitkaDo » Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:41 pm

Doubtful. The starters might get a bit less work, but would you feel confident starting McFadden or Brice Butler even so?
Kittles Pox | Championships: 2015, 2017
12-Team PPR | QB, 2RB, 2WR, TE, W/R/T, K, DST
QB: Kyler Murray, Aaron Rodgers
RB: Christian McCaffrey, Melvin Gordon, James Conner, Phillip Lindsay, Tevin Coleman, Boston Scott, Benny Snell Jr.
WR: Tyreek Hill, Mike Evans, Cooper Kupp, Michael Gallup, Christian Kirk
TE: George Kittle, Travis Kelce | K: Younghoe Koo | DST: SF
PS: Mecole Hardman, Tony Pollard | 2020 Picks: 1.09, 2.10, 3.03 | 2021 Picks: 1st, 2nd

Checker1183
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby Checker1183 » Sat Dec 24, 2016 9:15 am

Everything I've heard is that they plan to play them to keep everyone fresh. Remember they'll have a 1st round bye also. So if they sat players this week and next, it be a month off before next game action. I'm always against resting guys that aren't injured. If a player is injured and needs time to recover, that's different. But to sit a healthy player to keep them from getting injured I've never been a fan of. Doesn't sound like Jerry is either.

Draft Master
All Pro
All Pro

Postby Draft Master » Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:12 pm

Checker1183 wrote:Everything I've heard is that they plan to play them to keep everyone fresh. Remember they'll have a 1st round bye also. So if they sat players this week and next, it be a month off before next game action. I'm always against resting guys that aren't injured. If a player is injured and needs time to recover, that's different. But to sit a healthy player to keep them from getting injured I've never been a fan of. Doesn't sound like Jerry is either.
:clap: :clap: :thumbup: :thumbup: