Coop/Freeman for Nuk

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
Pculver81
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Coop/Freeman for Nuk

Postby Pculver81 » Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:25 am

I was curious to see the comparison value of Coop vs Nuk and thought I would make that offer just to see where that GM valued Nuk. I knew it would probably take more to get him and he countered with Coop/D. Freeman for Nuk. What are your thoughts on this? Should I not hesitate, that may leave me a little dwindled at RB, but could payoff in the long run.

Should I have him add a lil piece as well? As always thank you in advance for your thoughts/advice.
12-team League, 34-man roster: 1-2 QB, 2-4 RB, 3-5 WR, 1-3 TE, 1 PK, 1 DEF

QB: Aaron Rodgers/ Joe Flacco/ EJ Manuel/Cutler
RB: Jay Ajayi, Reggie Bush, Isaiah Crowell, Roy Helu, Fred Jackson, Matt Jones, Adrian Peterson, Devonta Freeman, Stepfan Taylor, Andre Williams, Danny Woodhead/J. Stewart
WR: Amari Cooper, Odell Beckham, Travis Benjamin, TY Hilton, Josh Huff, Jermaine Kearse, Brandon LaFell, Seth Roberts
TE: Ladarius Green, Gary Barnige, Scott Chandler, Owen Daniels, Vernon Davis, Antonio Gates

jpusmc0311
All Pro
All Pro

Re: Coop/Freeman for Nuk

Postby jpusmc0311 » Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:28 am

If he offers Coop/Freeman for Hopkins, I wouldn't hesitate. You'd be giving up 2 solid guys (I'm high on freeman), but you'd be getting one of the best young fantasy guys.
Team 1: 10 TEAM PPR. 0.2 PPC 2QB 3RB 4WR 1TE 1FLEX 2IDP 1 D/ST 1K
QBs - Bridgewater, Cousins, Darnold, Rudolph
RBs - Miles Sanders, Ronald Jones, Mixon, Fournette, Mike Davis, Gio Bernard, T. Coleman, Damien Williams, Love
WRs - DHop, Chris Godwin, DK Metcalf, DJ Chark, Beckham Jr, DJ Moore, Sutton, Kirk, Edelman, Tre'Quan Smith, Anthony Miller, Van Jefferson, Jalen Guyton, Peoples-Jones, Marcus Johnson
TEs- Kittle, Hockenson, Tonyan, Njoku, Trautman
IDP: Lavonte David, Roquan Smith
K: Greg Zuerlein

Team 2: 12 Team PPR 1QB, 3RB, 4WR, 1TE, 1FLEX
QBs - Josh Allen, Matt Ryan, Lock, Eason
RBs - Barkley, Cook, Swift, Cam Akers, Mack, K. Johnson,
WRs - Michael Thomas, A Robinson II, Chark Jr, Tee Higgins, Woods, Sutton, B Edwards, Hardman, Zach Pascal, Van Jefferson, Berrios, Gandy-Golden, Tyler Johnson, P Campbell
TE - Fant, Ebron, Kmet

M-Dub
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby M-Dub » Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:31 am

Depends how high you are on Freeman and especially Cooper. I think most sane dynasty players agree that Freeman is due for a regression this year. Some folks seem to value Cooper pretty close to Nuk, but I don't think he has anywhere near the ceiling that Nuk does. I'd try to get a 1st thrown in on his side or a player of comparable value, with the expectation of settling for a 2nd. Seems like a bit too much as a straight 2-for-1 deal.
Both are 12-team 1QB PPR dynasties

🦬PRIME🦬
QB: Hurts, Howell
RB: Mixon, Jones, Sanders, Dobbins, Akers, Roschon, Dowdle, Kelley
WR: Nuk, Godwin, Cooper, Lockett, Flowers, Chark, Collins, Hollins, Tillman, Tolbert
TE: Hockenson, Chig, Trautman
Taxi: Willis, Z. White, M. Mims, T. Palmer

Hull Awaits
$450 cap, 60 contract years

QB: Lawrence $5/3, Richardson $5/5, Minshew $1/0, Jones $1/0, Heinicke $1/0, Tyrod $1/0
RB: Achane $4/4, Warren $2/4, Roschon $7/5, Dillon $4/1, Hubbard $2/1, Kelley $1/0
WR: Nuk $78/1, MT $25/1, M. Williams $1/0, JSN $21/5, Reed $4/5, Rice $4/5, M. Wilson $2/5
TE: Thomas $1/0, Hill $1/0, Parham $1/0

BelichekYourSelf
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby BelichekYourSelf » Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:08 am

Nuk side for me.
12 Team. Roster 22, 4 TS. PPR, TE Prem (1.75). Start 1 QB, 5 flex (2 RB Max), 1 Def, 1 K
QB P. Mahomes, J. Goff, B Zappe (TS)
RB S. Barkley, N. Chubb, R. Stevenson, T. Pollard, J. Cook, K. Herbert, A. Mattison, E. Mitchell
WR AJ Brown, DK Metcalf, C. Kupp, A. Cooper, D. Hopkins, DJ Moore, B. Aiyuk, R. Doubs, K. Boutte (TS), C. Tillman (TS), M. Wilson (TS)
TE M. Andrews
Def Patriots, Ravens

Pculver81
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby Pculver81 » Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:27 am

BelichekYourSelf wrote:Nuk side for me.
So you would keep Nuk instead of trading him for Coop/D. Freeman?

RB: Jay Ajayi, Reggie Bush, Isaiah Crowell, Roy Helu, Fred Jackson, Matt Jones, Adrian Peterson, Devonta Freeman, Stepfan Taylor, Andre Williams, Danny Woodhead/J. Stewart
WR: Amari Cooper, Odell Beckham, Travis Benjamin, TY Hilton, Josh Huff, Jermaine Kearse, Brandon LaFell, Seth Roberts
TE: Ladarius Green, Gary Barnige, Scott Chandler, Owen Daniels, Vernon Davis, Antonio Gates

mwmoose152
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby mwmoose152 » Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:35 am

Pculver81 wrote:I was curious to see the comparison value of Coop vs Nuk and thought I would make that offer just to see where that GM valued Nuk. I knew it would probably take more to get him and he countered with Coop/D. Freeman for Nuk. What are your thoughts on this? Should I not hesitate, that may leave me a little dwindled at RB, but could payoff in the long run.

Should I have him add a lil piece as well? As always thank you in advance for your thoughts/advice.
Hopkins and Cooper are not a "Freeman" apart. I think they're closer than that, so depending on draft situation, I'd want to see where the 1sts for both teams lie, and then see if a swap would make up the difference.

I get that Coleman is there, but he never got his job back after giving it up to Freeman last year, so until further notice, Freeman is a straight top-5 RB.

Cooper is in his second year, and while he doesn't share the same skill-set as Hopkins, he is a WR to watch with the chance to get right in the middle of the WR1 competition.

This is just me.

Pculver81
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby Pculver81 » Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:43 am

mwmoose152 wrote:
Pculver81 wrote:I was curious to see the comparison value of Coop vs Nuk and thought I would make that offer just to see where that GM valued Nuk. I knew it would probably take more to get him and he countered with Coop/D. Freeman for Nuk. What are your thoughts on this? Should I not hesitate, that may leave me a little dwindled at RB, but could payoff in the long run.

Hopkins and Cooper are not a "Freeman" apart. I think they're closer than that, so depending on draft situation, I'd want to see where the 1sts for both teams lie, and then see if a swap would make up the difference.

I get that Coleman is there, but he never got his job back after giving it up to Freeman last year, so until further notice, Freeman is a straight top-5 RB.

Cooper is in his second year, and while he doesn't share the same skill-set as Hopkins, he is a WR to watch with the chance to get right in the middle of the WR1 competition.

This is just me.
Well put, and thank you for your thoughts

Pculver81
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby Pculver81 » Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:45 am

Oh and I do not have a 1st to offer and I do not think he does either.

Payton34
Captain
Captain

Postby Payton34 » Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:47 am

Cooper and Freeman for me. I believe we are a season away from Nuk and Cooper being of equal value...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
12 teams, 6pts all TDs, 1/2 pt PPR. 1QB, 1RB, 2WR, 1TE, 1K, 1D, 2 FLEX RB/WR/TE

QBs - P Mahomes, Tua Tagovailoa
RBs - Bijan, J Jacobs, K Walker, B Hall,
WRs - AJ Brown, J Waddle, DJ Moore, T Higgins, D London, Smith-Njigba, J Downs, M Wilson, AT Perry
TEs - D Kincaid, Musgrave
Ks - Boswell, McPherson
Ds - Texans, Jets

2024 - 2 1st rounders... Picks 1.5, 1.7..

nokoryous
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby nokoryous » Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:48 am

I have Nuk and would trade him for that SO fast! I think dynasty is low on Coop for no good reason. He has tons of talent and the best QB situation possible for a long career of success. Tho I doubt freeman will be rb1 next year I will be shocked if he's not too 10. I'd Do the trade and go after Tevin Coleman asap.
12 team, .5pt PPR, 1-Round Devy League

1QB: Brady, Carr
2RB: Bell, Howard, Shady, D.Williams, Morris
3WR: Dez, Hopkins, Edelman, Moncrief, Lockett, Boyd, Sharpe, Humphries
1TE: Olson
1FLEX
1D/ST: Vikings
1K: Stephen Gostkowski
Devy: Fournette, Mike Williams, Guice, Kirk

LEAGUE CHAMP 2015, 2016

Favrezilla
MVP
MVP

Postby Favrezilla » Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:15 am

i dont see a huge amount of difference between Nuk and Coop, definitely not a Freeman's worth. id need a 1st back as well or something solid.

not sure why everyone is so down on freeman, worst case scenario is he splits time with coleman, who he vastly outplayed last year.

also, i think Oz is not very good and will potentially drag Nuk down with him, also Lamar's presence is a detractor.
T.1 - 12 team Superflex- 1xQB - 2xRB - 3xWR - 1xTE - 1xSFlex (13th year) ‘21&’22 champ
QB: Mahomes, Burrow, Stafford,
RB: Mixon, Henry, zeke, Rochon
WR: Godwin, Olave, Deebo,DJM, Dell, MW, Doubs
TE: Kelce, Kmet, Musgrave

T.2 - 12 team Superflex- 1xQB - 2xRB - 3xWR - 1xTE - 1xSFlex - 1xWRT Flex (10th year)
QB: Burrow, Baker,Jameis, jimmy, Wentz,
RB: Saquon, Mixon, Rochon, Evans
WR: Pickens, QJ, Thielen, Arob, Juju, ODB, D. Parker, Osborn,
TE: Kincaid, Ertz, Freirmuth, Taysom, JWoods

T.3 - 12 team Superflex- 1xQB - 2xRB - 3xWR - 1xTE - 1xSFlex - 1xWRT Flex (3rd year) ‘21&’22 champ
QB: Mahomes, Burrow, Winston, Darnald
RB: JT, Javonte,Sanders, JCook, Jamaal
WR: Godwin, Waddle, ARSB, Pittman, MW, Jameson, Zay, Claypool, Toney, Terrance
TE: Hock, Fant, McBride

Space Cowboy
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby Space Cowboy » Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:34 pm

Hopkins numbers have no where to go but down. Insane amount of targets.....no run game last year, no TE and no WR help.

Freeman is too much. A late rd 2 seems right to me.